Taken by Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched to the next audio, "How about another inch?"

Lynn gently nodded. I had to admit to being a little impatient and pushed in two inches for a total of seven.

Lynn made a deep sound from deep in her throat. Her back arched again.

"How about another inch?"

Lynn nodded quickly. I slid in for a total of eight and could feel some resistance. The muscles in Lynn's abs tightened.

"How about another inch?"

This time Lynn did not respond. I 'asked' again moving my hips side to side slightly and gently teasing her clit with my thumb as I awaited.

Lynn's head barely nodded. I pushed in and she slowly let out her breath as she tensed up. "Oh, baby, taking me balls deep, what a woman."

I immediately pulled out a couple inches and then went into a rhythmic thrust that did not penetrate quiet so deep. I ended however with one final quick jab all the way in and was rewarded with that low moan again.

"Those titties look too good not to enjoy."

Again a slight tinge to my wife's cheeks and I moved up to straddle her diaphragm, being careful to keep my weight off her and place the extension with myself inside of it between Lynn's breasts. I cupped her breasts, pushing them together to form a fleshing tunnel that I could slide between, although I was not getting any true sensation out of it, just the visual.

With her breast together, I move my hands up to the nipples and then up the chain, gripping it now with each hand to hold her breast together. It was not as good, they pulled apart but a shallow valley was still being created for me to thrust through.

Lynn actually whimpered at this treatment, and I could feel her legs shake lightly. It may have been pain, but we had done enough nipple torture like this that I knew it could sometime bring on a mild orgasm if otherwise stimulated. Apparently the bullet vibrator was enough stimulation.

Worried about her being in the clamps too long I released them without warning. Lynn's breast pulled apart and she tried to muffle a scream. Her nipples would be on fire with pins and needles. I moved to the side taking one nipple in my mouth, then the other, then back. My left hand slide down to play with her clit and sure enough the combined stimulation was too much and I felt her cum, her legs vibrating harder than the bullet inside her.

I leaned over her to get the spray bottle and this time 'shot my load' on her breast. One shot on each nipple and a final above her breast bone. I watched the 'semen' slowly run down her breast and onto her collar bone.

I reached for a rolled up dollar in the toy stash, put it in her hand, and hit this stranger final audio "Here's a twenty for you, the sign suggested leaving a tip if the service was good. And you can service a man real good babe. Later."

I took the sleeve off and stood up by the SUV to watch Lynn. Her chest was heaving slightly and every now and then her left leg would shake slightly. I went over to the 'toy chest' this time just pulling out a fire & ice condom. I switched to the second play list and headed down for the next round.

This voice had a mechanical tone to it, but again I was depending on Lynn for the suspension of disbelief. I leaned down by her head and started, "Sign says free pussy, tips encouraged." I squeezed her left breast which was probably still a little tender from her reaction, then slide my hand down to play with her clit. "Sounds like a plan, slut, but you're going to have to be your own fluffer."

That was the truth to a degree. Although super turned on, wearing that sleeve had robbed me of feeling any direct stimulation the last time—the chill in the air didn't help. I was still hard enough to slide into the O-ring after turning her head toward me but not fully erect.

The feel of that warm, wet mouth and soft tongue moving across the side of my shaft did wonders. I pulled out rock hard but decided to go off script just a bit. I realized my 'johns' were supposed to be selfish lovers but I could not resist having a taste.

I turned Lynn's face so she was facing up and reversed myself so I could do a 69 position with her. I pushed back through the O-ring and leaned down. Resting my weight on my elbows I used my fingers to spread her labia and flicked the tip of my tongue on her clit. I slowly increased my pelvic motion into her helpless mouth, keeping a steady rhythm of my tongue sliding across her clit.

I could feel her breathing picking up pace. I was tempted to get a little orgasm but stopped. I had more planned, this was just a nice warm up.

I hit play, "Nice slut. Now let's try the next hole."

I moved between her legs, slipping the condom on, and undid both ropes. Once Lynn's legs were free I pushed them up in the air and positioned my rod above her vagina and pushed down into her. Starting slowly and gaining speed I jack-hammered into Lynn's playpen, gripping her ankles tightly. Curled up, her diaphragm contracted, Lynn's breath came in quick and shallow bursts but each one released a lovely little whimper.

I could feel the heat building from the condom. Time for the next part. I pulled out, releasing her ankles to grab her buttock and spread them apart. The condom was still lubricated making the insertion into her anus easy—well easy for me. Lynn was not a fan of anal sex and the sound that escaped the O-ring sounded like something between a squeal and profanity. I on the other hand reveled in the feel of the sphincter my member worked up and down through.

Lynn's legs had stayed apart so I put my hands to better use. I slide my left index and middle finger into her vagina and started making gentle circles around her clit with my right thumb. My two fingers alternated a come hither motion against her G spot. When my thumb tired I moved on to my index increasing the pressure and speed. Then I moved to my middle finger and by this time Lynn was starting to move against me, pushing me into her anus instead of me thrusting.

As I continued moving my fingers around inside her I could feel my own penis on the other side of the fleshy wall separating her vagina from my penis. It was starting to become too much stimulation for me so I stopped moving but Lynn was now making as much movement as I had.

The workout her abs were getting was phenomenal.

I had already got her a clitoral orgasm with the last 'john'. I was hoping the final would give her a big O. I had not really planned on each 'visitor' getting her off but now I decided I wanted to shoot for that goal.

Focusing on the movements of my fingers and not her pelvic thrusts pushing me into her anus I continued to work. Within a couple minutes I began to feel the familiar shake and a high pitched squeal rushed from her mouth.

I pulled out, moved my hands, and refastened her legs in the ropes as she continued to shake lightly. I slipped off the condom, tossing it aside, and grabbed the bottle. I turned her head to the left and this time shot three squirts. The first on her cheek, the second over the blindfold and the final into her hair.

"You got a sweet ass, slut. Here you go." I put a second, crumpled one in her right hand that still held tightly to the first. Her face was crimson from the treatment and the language.

This time I went up to the SUV and sat inside for a few minutes to let myself calm down and to give her time to think about what was happening. I got out the final toy, the one I had bought at the brick and mortar locale in town. At the time of purchase I thought it would be a great addition, but when I was ready to use it, I began to wonder.

It was actually a masturbator, but shaped like a dildo so it could be used as a girth enhancer. As I slipped it on I questioned if it was too big. It was time to find out.

I had recorded one last john with a deep bass voice, but now I was going to be going off script so I left the phone in the vehicle and headed back to Lynn wearing the massive toy. I was glad she was blindfolded, I thought I looked ridiculous.

I lowered my voice some hoping she was as forgiving in her plausibility with it as with the recorded voices. "Ready for the big boy, babe?"

She didn't respond, but I saw her breath quicken slightly, causing her breast to move erotically, nipples still hard, dark nubs. I knelt between her legs, running my hands up her legs, stopping at her clit to give it a light rub that earned a quick flinch. I then played with her pubic hair, moved up her abdomen and finally squeezed her breasts roughly, kneading them in my fingers. From there my left hand grasped her throat tightly as I stuck a couple finger into the rubber ring and her mouth.

"My boy won't fit in that little mouth even without that ring. You promise to be a good girl I'll take it off."

She nodded.

Keeping one hand on her throat I released the buckle and slipped it out, Lynn said nothing but I did see her working her jaw a little. Lynn had been in the device for a while, but honestly I wanted her able to talk in case the toy was too big. It might end the game, but I didn't want her to have to explain to her ob/gyn why she had been hurt.

"Don't worry, you'll get the chance to scream all you want when I start nailing that little pussy with my monster."

I released her throat and moved down to lick her clit. She had become so sensitive she almost jumped when I started. While I worked her up with my tongue and slid a couple fingers into her and retrieved the bullet.

After about ten minutes her legs started to give off the familiar tremble and I stopped.

Saying nothing I grabbed some KY and lathered up the toy. I moved up so the tip was at her entrance. Slowly I worked it up and down. Lynn was frozen, I looked up to see her biting her lip, I had to wonder if she had any idea what was about to enter her.

My right hand spreading her labia apart, the left holding the masturbator just below the head I pushed into Lynn just getting the head inside. That part was a little bit ticker than me, but it was just silicone. After that came the part when I was inside and it was easily a couple inches thicker.

"Oh God." Lynn said in a stage whisper.

I continued and the excessive girth came into play.

"Slow, please...slow," she said in quick breaths.

I took it slow, waiting for her to tell me to stop or pull out. I would ease out to the silicon head and then back inside a little more, using my fingers to gauge the depth of penetration. Instead of telling me to stop she bit her lip harder, arching her back, and let out a deep guttural growl as I worked the remaining five inches inside.

The problem was when I pulled back out, I started to come out but the toy stayed. Made sense if it was supposed to be a masturbator, but annoying all the same since it was advertised as a girth sleeve.

I pushed back into it which still got a reaction. I lifted her hips as much as possible and adjusted my position so I was upright more with my weight on my shins. Think a prone bone but with the girl on her back. This let me hold onto the toy as I pulled back out keeping it on me.

I pushed back in again, not quite as slow and got a quiet moan. I pulled out quick, leaving just the head of the toy in, and pushed in a little quicker. I repeated the movement this time using my right forefinger to play with her clit. After achieving two orgasms her legs began trembling after just a few more thrusts as I moved my fingertip in a quick circular motion on her clit.

Within a couple minutes I had progressed my thrusts up to a fairly quick pace, every now and again pushing the toy all the way in. My forefinger had gotten tired and I had moved on to my index finger which after a couple decades of practice was just as dexterous.

Lynn's legs were out of control, she had even pulled the right stake loose. Her breath was quick, causing her breast to heave out in a hypnotic rhythm. And her teeth were clamped down on her bottom lip, fighting to hold back noise, apparently still concerned in some little part about where she was.

With the toy pulled out to the head, I pushed it in hard and fast this time let out a grunt of satisfaction. The audio cue released her and she arched her back; screaming as she climaxed. She ejaculated—something she almost never did—splashing my legs, abs and the toy.

I held put a little bit until she calmed back down then pulled the toy out and off of me. Although I had enjoyed the visual and auditory stimulation the thick silicone had caused me to soften. I stood up and walked back to the vehicle.

The day had been Lynn's idea and the point to let her live out a fantasy. The fact that I was washing off proved it to be a success; but after denying myself I was ready for a little domination fantasy of my own.

I slipped back into my jeans, T-shirt and shoes and started to pack up all the toys. I undid the stakes, telling Lynn not to move. Once everything was packed I kept out the handcuffs and got a dog leash that we still kept in the car for when we had had a dog years back. It had stayed hidden for months in a pocket behind the seat. When found we just left it, it took up no room. And now it had a use.

I walked back to Lynn, "Stand up."

She was a bit shaky but did so. The nightgown was still hanging from her shoulders and she started to pull it around her.

I pulled the gown off tossing it over by the SUV. Then I handcuffed her hands behind her back and attached the leash to the collar. Even blindfolded I could tell that got an eyebrow raising reaction. I picked up the blanket and threw it into the car and came back.

"Come on," I demanded.

I took the lead, walking away, albeit slowly so I did not trip her, and Lynn was forced to follow as the collar pulled her. I lead her back up to the dirt tracks and away from the SUV. She was now in the sun and I could tell that walking down what was an obvious path naked and bound was making her very uncomfortable. It was a statement in her trust in me that she said nothing.

We walked for about five minutes, on the path, into the grass and back around just off of the path toward the SUV. I was hoping she would not be able to tell we had doubled back. She told me later in a very annoyed tone that I had succeeded.

We stopped within ten feet of the car and I dropped the lead. Unlike earlier when she was tied up, Lynn would be in full view on anyone if they had showed up but I was sure I could hear someone coming and get her into the back seat before they were in line of sight of us.

Still from Lynn's point of view, we were now far away from the safety of the car and exposed to anyone who came around.

I walked up to her, circled her and whispered in her ear. "You got one last job and considering where we are you may want to put your all into it before someone shows up and sees you in such a compromising position. After that, it's back to home."

I grinned as I saw her tense up.

I walked around to face her and grabbed her throat roughly with my right hand. With my left forefinger I ran my hand across her face where the fake semen had dried. I brushed some off with my finger and put it in her mouth.

"You're quite the mess, babe. But you're in luck because this last load is going straight down your throat."

I let go and stepped back. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my rigid member. Just the thought of what was coming next had hardened me.

"Now get on your knees, bitch!"

I mentioned before that dirty talk is not part of our usual play, something saved to shock. This was beyond even that. I had never, either in anger or fun, called Lynn a bitch.

Her reaction showed. She went rigid, her face and neck reddening not from embarrassment this time but shock and anger. For a count of ten she did not move and I was almost afraid she was done playing.

Then slowly she lowered herself onto one knee and then the next. Unlike the blanket before she now had nothing but dirt and grass under her legs now.

I stepped up, still keeping my member a couple inches away from her face. I stroked myself slowly relishing the sight before me. Part of me wanted to take off the bandana blinding her to see the anger in her eyes but knew it would ruin the moment if she saw where she was.

I leaned forward and the glans pushed against her lips. For the first time in our relationship they did not immediately part. She was pissed.

I grabbed her hair with my right hand, pulling her head back slightly. "Open wide," and as an afterthought just in case she was really mad, "And watch those pretty teeth."

Her mouth opened wide and I watched my penis slowing disappear inside my bride's somewhat unwilling mouth. I held tight to her hair and wrapped the fingers around her slender throat, not tightly but with enough pressure to hold her head in place.

At a medium pace I thrust my hips back in forth as I held Lynn in place. It took only a couple minutes to tell that Lynn's anger was fading and being replaced with excitement at being treated like this.

Her lips closed in on my shaft moving in and out and I could feel that wet, pink tongue moving along the underside of my penis. Saliva was beginning to drool out onto her face as I picked up the pace, thrusting faster as I held her in place.

I pulled out and said, "Let's see if you can take the whole thing this time."

This time I did not move, but pulled her down onto my member, slowly considering her gag reflex, until I felt the familiar resistance and then pushing past that to the tight feeling of her throat. The bulge of my penis down her throat against my fingers was almost more than I could bear. I let out a groan, holding her until I felt her fighting to pull back.

I let her go and my penis exited her mouth trailing strings of saliva connecting to her lips and chin. I know pictures and video are a no-no but I would have loved to have a video of that moment. Lynn outside, naked and on her knees, her hands bound behind her and blindfolded. Her lips were parted and her breast heaved as she caught her breath.

It was time to finish.

"You ready to take this load down your throat?"

With a nervous hesitation she nodded.

"What was that?"

In a quiet, trembling voice she said, "Yes, sir."

"You better take a deep breath and relax."

I stepped up, grabbing her hair and throat again. Her mouth opened obediently this time and I rammed my penis inside. The lips locked onto me and I started thrusting faster this time. By some miracle, I think I lasted close to a minute.

When I felt the familiar rush in my scrotum I pushed forward, again meeting some resistance and then the tight warmness of Lynn's throat. The first shot of semen had actually erupted in the back of her mouth, but the next three shots went down her throat as promised.

Lynn squirmed and choked as I held her head. Her lips were nestled on my pubic hair and scrotum already, but I could not help but thrust with each release. She was trying to pull back as I felt the last shot leave my member into her throat. I released her and she pulled away coughing and gasping. She actually fell over onto her side, coughing up part of my seed.

"Going to make it?" I asked breaking character.

Trying to catch her breath she nodded.

I went over and help her up. "You have fun being used today?"

A smirk, also out of character, showed for a minute, but she said nothing.

"I think you've had enough fun today. Time to get you home."

I helped Lynn to the car where I again covered her with the blanket. I double checked the site to make sure we left nothing behind except a little DNA.

The ride home was uneventful. Lynn's afternoon was occupied with a warm bath, a nap, and some Chinese carryout. We talked about the day, the good and the okay. Lynn actually liked the new toy but thought the voices were kind of dumb. Overall, a day well spent; but I did get one warning.