Taken by Surprise

Story Info
I was studying in the library for my last exam in college.
875 words
3.5
56.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was studying in the library for my last exam in college. As I turned the page, instead of remembering anything I had just read, I was captivated by my freshly manicured, light pink nails. I gave the cute boy across the table a quick glance and noticed that he was again checking out my firm breasts. Maybe I should have worn a bra after all, but I guess a little attention can never hurt. Intuitively, I pushed my boobs out and started to rearrange my hair to present to him my arched back and bare neck. Usually I wouldn't do this, but the last action I had had was several months ago with my roommate's girlfriend. Yes, she was an excellent kisser and took me really roughly the way I liked it, but it's still just not the same as what a guy could do to me.

I realized I was way too horny to focus on my studies. My pussy started to ache and I started fidgeting and grinding on my chair. I hoped the guy across from me didn't notice my hard nipples. That would have been embarrassing! I packed my stuff, gave him a last quick smile and left the library. It was, of course, raining, and the darkness of the night scared me a little and it may have even thundered. I walked as quickly as the puddles and my high heels permitted and barely noticed how empty the streets were. From one second to the next everything turned upside down as somebody grabbed me into the small side-street, putting one hand on my mouth and the other under my skirt on my ass.

With a quick shove my face and breasts were pressed against a cold brick wall. I wanted to gasp as I felt the wetness from the rough bricks go through my silky sweater. Surprisingly this was in stark contrast to the large, yet soft hands, which fondled my buttocks and slowly pulled my skirt down my cleanly shaven legs. After he pulled down my skirt, I felt shivers going through my body as his fingers slowly traced up my thighs. I peeked down and saw his strong, tan arms slowly making their way forward. I was too turned on to even think about screaming and was already anticipating his fingers sliding into my wet, trembling pussy.

But, all of a sudden everything changed again as he roughly pulled up my skirt, covered my mouth again and pushed me further along the alleyway. Why did he stop? Did he hear someone and didn't want to get caught? I was frustrated, because at that point I was so turned on that I wouldn't even have cared about that. I felt his strong arms lift me up with ease and sensed a large bulge against my ass. When he put me down in an even darker part of the alleyway, I couldn't contain myself any longer and let out a bothered moan. I needed it!

It seemed that the guy could read my thoughts, because he pulled down his pants immediately to expose his enormous hard cock. He commanded in a seductive low voice for me to pull down my skirt and I obliged and even pulled down my thong as well. He pushed me against yet another grey wall and rammed his dick up my dripping vagina. Fuck, it felt so good to be penetrated. I was ashamed by how turned on I was and tried to suppress my urge to come right away, but his fast, aggressive thrusts sent waves of radiating heat through my entire body. As I curled my toes in a last struggle to resist, my entire body spasmed in uncontrollable motions and before I knew it I came so hard that I almost collapsed. Luckily he held me firmly with one arm under my breasts and the other covering my mouth to suppress my violent moans.

After what felt like decades of pure pleasure I was so overcome with joy that I just wanted to feel his hot cum inside of me. However, before I had a chance to turn him on more by arching my back or spreading my ass for him, he flipped me around and roughly pushed me down on my knees while grabbing my hair and forcing my lips around his throbbing dick. He firmly held my head and guided it back and forth almost making me gag on him. After just a few strokes I could feel his totally engorged cock become even harder. As he was about to come, he pulled back my head with one hand while finishing himself off with the other. With a deep moan he exploded but miraculously only hit my left cheek from where his whitely glistening cum dripped down on my tits. It was a lot of cum, but luckily not as messy as I expected.

He helped me up and, breathing heavily, we both just gazed at each other feeling the soothing raindrops cool our heated bodies and minds. Suddenly, shuffling shoes on the right! In an instant he pulled up my skirt and his jeans, smiled at me, took my hand and off we ran into the rainy night.