Taken... by the Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcxs
Marcxs
3 Followers

God knew he was a strong and brave man who would fight nobly for her... and her's. Lynden wondered if she dared believe... as he has so often mentioned... that they were meant to be? In her arms, she had seen his reserve dropped in the place of a consuming warmth and passion for her and life. With her, he could be firm and tender – deep down in truth – in just the way she needed, but also she had seen the wild abandon that took hold of him as he spilled himself inside her. And she had felt the calming peace that had flowed between them afterwards.

He made her a better person, and returned to her a large portion of the virtuous young woman she longed to be again. And all those years a go beginning in the dance club, when she had dragged him from the shadows, to feel passion and compassion... and "yes" – love again! Oh to be sure, they were a unique mix of opposities and matches in many ways, but they did seem to make one another whole. Could that sense of emotional, intellectual, and spiritual completeness be made to grow and consume them? Her thoughts in this direction began to free fall...

She woke with a start. The morning sunlight danced across her bedroom as the cool breeze parted her drapes. Groggily, she looked at the clock; 8:15. Then it hit her... frantically, she felt for certainty that she hadn't been dreaming. But her satin sheets were dry to the touch. And her pussy though aroused and moist, was not tender or bruised to her touch. Nor was she overly wet... as if bodily fluids had been left. She struggled with the notion that despite any physical evidence of being 'taken', she could somehow still smell the lingering scent of him. Was the mere suggestion of it triggering some stored away sensual memory? Was she 'taken' through a dream as a result of some repressed longing by her heart? Her mind reeled in a rush of acceptance... "It must have been a dream!" she concluded. But that didn't prevent her blushing deep within at recalling the vividness of her dream about him... and the knowledge of being 'taken' by just the suggestion!

Marcxs
Marcxs
3 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Interesting tale

What a special way to be taken... Enjoyed you sharing this story very arousing. Going on to read the second part. I just found two but I wanted to read this part first... Very happy I did. Continue writing enjoy your style

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken... by the Darkness Will the "truth" truly set Lynden free?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Giving in to the Cock Awoken by an intruder and giving in to his cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Intruder Ch. 01 Overpowered in her own home with no protection.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ivy's Rapist Ch. 01 I lay in wait then take her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Need to Move He watches as friend with big cock takes his wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories