All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for a great read. I like Trisha's resistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked seeing a glimpse of his POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

LOVE his pov great job as per usual

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Jordan

I liked seeing his PoV too. Made it more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adds depth

Seeing the protagonists point of view adds depth to the story.

In some cases I'm actually more interested in the anti-hero's motivation. The hero or heroine is often responding to events that happen to them but the bad guy or girl? Why do they do it? Now there's the real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jordan's POV

I enjoyed reading his POV - it made him seem more real

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great to have Jordan's POV

Please, please, please give Jordan's POV! Rounds the whole story out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE!!!

I love that you added Jordan's POV! I hope you continue with it in future chapters!

And I also like Trisha acknowledges her weakness. Many stories I read infuriate me and lead to disappointment because the writer makes the female weak, pathetic, and in denial. Here Trisha at least acknowledges her weakness.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Liked Jordan's POV.

She is going to flip out that he has been stalking her but then she's never been cared for like this. But kidnapping and force isn't love... maybe obsession, but not love. But then again, it might be more feeling than she's experienced before.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So F'n hot!

This is even better than the Wolf. Love Jordan's POV. Rock on with your wonderful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous Dahling

Absolutely fabulous! Wolf one of my all time favs, and you as an author, again, favorited. Excellent book 2 to go with the Wolf!

Blessings and Thank you,

EroticallyWicked

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 7 years ago
I want...

No, I need my own Viking. Excellent writing, as always, and very, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story better than the wolf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES