All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 08'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
magevmagevabout 7 years ago
grrrr

You are an amazing writer, as always, and it is almost possible to buy into everything. However, I find it quite frustrating that Jordan seems unapologetic about this constant raping. Even if she is enjoying it in the end, it is still rape when done without explicit consent. I can't wait for him to finally realize that he ruined what could have been great if only he had given her more freedom to choose him rather than continuously pressuring her, blackmailing, etc. I really hope that he gets put in his place and only then they can be together properly...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Magev

It would be better if Jordan gave Trish some space and freedom, and never addresing her by her name looks like she may feel that she is just his toy.

But I love these two.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

ive always loved this story but still wish she would stand up for her self more and tell him off I agree with below he needs to know how she feels cause hes still a monster in her eyes for taking her and raping her ect please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

very glad to get an update. love this story. only complaint wish it was longer and closer together. udate soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Possibility

Would you make an update on possibly Trish becoming pregnant? I would love to see Jordan's reaction to her being pregnant and treating her during her pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hooked

I haven't been hooked to something like this since the taking of Lena. 8 need more! We all do!

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 7 years ago

Steaming hot and beautifully written as always. Thank you, Goldeniangel! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please let them end up together please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

I've read all your stories, but The Wolf (book 1) and Taken by the Viking (book 2) are my favorite. You are extremely talented. I mostly wanted to thank you for always finishing your stories and not leaving your readers hanging and future readers disappointed with "another uncompleted story" that really hurts this site. You are a beautiful asset to the erotica web literary world.

Blessings,

Erotically Wicked

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 7 years ago
Cheered

When I saw this chapter. It's been a while! I enjoyed the pov's of both Jordan and Trish but still wish it was longer.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
I'm with Trish....

why didn't he just court her? It wouldn't have taken long and she would have gone with him willingly. What a mindfuck to know that you have everything that you want but hate the way that it happened. I don't know if she'll ever come to terms with it all unless he gives up control and gives her the chance to choose.

Reading this story, I feel like Trish watching Alex and Bella with the wolf. It's messed up and my mind is protesting, but a part of me still likes it...

DarkhimeDarkhimeabout 7 years ago
Love it

I simply LOVE reading this story from Trish's POV. It's an amazing read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh wow, a lot to say here

Love it!!! I hope that Jordan ultimately gives her the choice but she chooses to stay. But I know you know what's best for the story!

I hope you make Jordan's PoV much longer in future chapters. I wouldn't mind the chapters as a whole longer if we get plenty PoV from both Trish and Jordan ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i love this story please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Who sanctioned this hiatus?

We're gonna stick Jordan on you XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Scared for Trish!!!

Triiiiiish!!! What will happen to her??? So far she gets cornered and coerced again and again, without much hope for a way out, even if she keeps looking. Jordan seems like he's completely convinced that in time she will reciprocate his... love? Kink? Uh- carer/caree partnership??? Trish makes me think of a trapped tortoise with more and more shit always being piled on top of her, even or especially when people think they're being nice to her. She's obviously cognisant of the contradictions around her and the complexity of her current environment without losing sight that what they're doing to her, Alex and Bella is wrong. It seems to always be on her mind that any of this could blow up in her face more than it has, and that she has no true safety and security. Feeling like you're living in a house of cards is super detrimental to a person's physical, mental, and emotional health! When she snaps, is she going to victim blame herself? Accept what's happening to her as the best that she can hope for? Have nothing for herself, and think that's normal? Try to take her own life because she sees no way out??? Y U MAK ME BRAN CRA ZEE????? Also, are we ever going to learn about Trish's passions? What makes her truly happy?

And Jordan. What the fuck??? He just keeps assuming he can keep taking with no consequences, but then seem to clock in on what he's doing to her. Which is it??? If he cares so much about her, why do all that shit to begin with??? Is he still aware of what she's going through mentally and emotionally, or is everything okay just because she's crying less??? Does he realize she needs her own social support outside of him??? How can he possibly think she could make friendships with people she can unequivocally trust on a compound full of people who think her being raped by him is fine??? Is he just into the idea of a role with her face, or is he actually into her??? Right now it seems like the former. Why isn't he trying to learn more about her, or is he so arrogant as to think all his stalking means he knows her as a person now??? For that matter, why isn't his stalking ass bringing/doing things he knows/assumes she likes??? If and when Trish starts banging on her cage, is he just going to dismiss her real and legitimate need to not be mind fucked with all the time??? If Trish hurts herself during her proverbial banging, if she loses hope and thinks this is all her life will ever amount to, and falls into depression or something, what is he going to do??? Slap a sex-bandaid on her and think, "There!!! All good!!" like he has been so far??? JORDAN, ARE YOU DUMB OR NOT?!?!? GIMME A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Per usual, I love your stories. Hope the next chapter is coming soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UPDATE!!!

OK, so I am so in love with this story that I check everyday to see whether or not you updated and I have already read the entire story thrice (yes, all the chapters from the very beginning) while i am waiting for you to update!!! So please do update ASAP. I rarely like stories but I'm in love with yours so, please grace me with another chapter ASAP. OH, and also can Trish and Jordan talk about all the stuff I'd love to see how their conversations go and can one of Jordan's ex make a return and mess things up.

P.s. I really love this story and I really need to know what happens next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please!

I literally check everyday for the continuation!

I like it when Jordan goes a little soft on Trish: when he hugged her or when he promised her no more sex in public. It only happened once: when she wouldn't stop crying. It would be nice to se his "soft" side again.

Adding very small touches of affection from Jordan and Trishe's part would be wonderful to see.

Hope you publish a new chapter soon enough...

Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please post next chapter!

I love this story. When are you planning to post the next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES