Taken by the Viking Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

Could an entire class of people all be narcissistic?

Scrolling through the channels, her eyes popped as the screen lit up with an internal channel of a room she recognized all too well. She gasped as she realized the Wolf's main room had even more of an audience than she'd realized - anyone could turn on the internal channel of their vid screen and tune in. Looking at the information for the channel, it seemed to be contained to the Wolf's compound, with no outgoing signal, but still.

As Trish watched, there was strange whirl in the room's activity, like there had been some kind of unseen signal that everyone understood to draw their attention to the Wolf's dais. Bella and Alex were sitting there, while Jordan and several other soldiers stood near the Wolf, who was now watching his two captives. Trish shivered at the look in his eyes, drawing her knees up to her chest. Wincing, because of the plug in her bottom, she shifted her position slightly to a more comfortable one.

"Ah, Pet and Toy..." The Wolf's voice sounded smaller but no less threatening coming through the speakers of the television. Even thought part of her wanted to change the channel, knowing that whatever was coming probably wouldn't be good, she couldn't look away. If she did change the channel, she knew she'd just come right back to it - the overwhelming human curiosity demanding that she know what was happening. "Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. In fact, I have plenty of time for you now."

The Wolf stepped forward and the rest of his company on the dais melted back as the floor in the middle of the room opened up and the erotic torture chamber and bed came up through the opening. Soldiers stepped forward to take Alex and Bella, who ended up scuffling with them, to no avail.

Trish was practically panting, her breath coming short and fast, as the Wolf laughed and the soldiers began wrestling Bella into position. They moved her over to a padded bench, bending her over it and cuffing her wrists to the base of it so that her butt was high in the air, leaving her completely vulnerable. As she watched, Trish's gaze flicked past the Wolf to Jordan. This way, she could see exactly where he was, know what he was doing, and know that he wasn't coming for her yet. When she looked back at Bella, the brunette's legs had been pulled apart and her ankles cuffed to the bench, leaving her squirming.

"Our sweet little anal virgin," the Wolf said, and Trish's own anus clenched around her plug involuntarily. "But not for much longer. Put Toy in place." Oh my stars... the Wolf was finally going to take Bella's anal virginity! Trish stared at the screen in spellbound horror. She didn't want to watch this. And yet she didn't make a move to pick up the remote either.

The noise in the room swelled as Alex was dragged behind Bella, cuffing his ankles right beside hers. Trish put her hands over her mouth as one of the soldiers rubbed lube over Alex's cock, making it shine in the bright light, and the Wolf stepped up behind both of his captives. The Wolf was whispering something in Alex's ear, she could tell, but she doubted anyone but the soldier gripping Alex's dick could hear them.

Alex struggled as his cock was pressed to Bella's virgin anus and the Wolf pressed up behind him. Trish gasped as she realized what the diabolical crime lord was going to do - he was going to rape Alex and force Alex to rape Bella - again! Only this time, Alex would be an extension of the Wolf's actual body... if Alex could hold out, Bella would be unharmed, but if Alex couldn't... and Trish didn't imagine that he would actually be able to. Watching Bella cry out as the head of Alex's cock was shoved into her body, Trish found herself practically biting her nails as she watched the Wolf position himself behind Alex.

The Wolf was obviously using his fingers in Alex's ass, and Alex was struggling to maintain his position, while Bella squirmed and moaned with a forlorn and slightly pained expression on her face as Alex's hips occasionally jerked or moved, pushing his cock into her virgin anus. Trish shuddered, a tingle going through her body even though she didn't want it to.

Somehow, watching this on a screen made it more erotic... less real... less terrible. Like she was watching a movie. Even though she knew it was real, she wanted to see what was going to happen next. Would Alex be able to hold out? Would Bella beg? Would she try to free herself? Or would the Wolf fuck them both, simultaneously, using Alex to rape Bella?

The door to Trish's right swished open and she let out a strangled cry, fumbling for the vid remote. The feeling of being caught while doing something wrong suffused her entire body as she turned bright red, fear and adrenaline pumping through her heart as Jordan's large frame filled the doorway, his eyes going from where Trish sat on the bed to the vid screen where the Wolf was obviously done prepping Alex's ass with his fingers and preparing to actually fuck Alex.

Seeing what she was watching, Jordan laughed. "Naughty, baby-girl, watching without me." His blue eyes glinted as the door swished shut behind him and he advanced towards the bed; the heat lighting his gaze made her both tremble and clench. "Are you enjoying the show."

Trish shook her head, her movements almost frantic.

Jordan pounced.

She squealed as he landed on the bed, immediately trying to move away from him, but he caught her by her waist and pulled her over his lap, his hand pulling up her skirt.

"I think you're lying to me, little one," he said, his voice almost a sing-son. Trish bit her lip against a whimper. The sounds on the vid screen demanded her attention, but she couldn't look... not while Jordan was watching her, judging her. "I think you are enjoying watching Alex and Bella get fucked in the ass."

"No," Trish whispered again, shaking her head. She felt her skirt slide higher, revealing her bottom. She clenched around her plug as Jordan's fingers tapped the base sharply, sending a little aching sensation through her.

"Let's make a bet, baby girl. I bet you're aroused from watching. If you're not, I'll make you wet and give you an orgasm. But if I'm right, and you're wet from watching Bella lose her last cherry, you're going to lose yours at the same time."

"Nooooooooo!" This time her denial was a drawn out moan, because she already knew what Jordan was going to find, as one hand pinned her down in the small of her back and his other hand slid up between her thighs.

He laughed when his fingertips pressed into her sopping pussy, the swollen folds aching quivering at his touch. Letting out a little sob, Trish couldn't help but struggle to get away, already knowing it was hopeless, but trying all the same. She'd known this day would come eventually, but with every day that had passed and he hadn't done more than plug her anus, some part of her had hoped the day would just keep being pushed off again and again and again...

"So wet, little girl," Jordan said, holding her securely as he pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy, ignoring her struggles. Trish panted for breath as her body tightened, caught between her brain's desire to escape and her body's arousal.

Then his fingers slid out of her and Trish was quickly stripped down and placed on all fours on the bed in front of him, facing the vid screen. She let out a plaintive moan as she saw the Wolf's cock sinking into Alex's ass, while Alex's cock sank into Bella's. Bella's face was a mix of agony and pleasure, while Alex looked both tortured and like he was in heaven at the same time. The Wolf was the only one who was exuding pure pleasure, taking long, slow strokes in and out of Alex's ass, obviously savoring the way he was fucking Alex and using Alex to fuck Bella.

Jordan kneeled behind Trish, his knees outside of her legs and his ankles on the other, so that he was pinning her legs into the bed with his own. A little sob escaped her as he tugged the plug free from her ass. Her muscle gripped it for just a moment, trying to hold it in, because she knew what was coming next would be much longer, thicker, and more uncomfortable - possibly even painful.

She tried to move away, feeling the emptiness in her anus with relief, but all she could do was flatten herself on the bed in front of him because of the way he had her legs pinned down with his own. Strong hands gripped her hips, pulling her bottom back into the air.

"Noooo!" She couldn't turn to hit at him, but she tried to grab his fingers and pull them off of her hips.

"Don't be naughty, little girl," he said firmly, releasing one hip to swat at her backside.

SMACK! SMACK!

"This can be as easy or as hard as you make it."

Trish whimpered as the fat, slick head of his cock pressed against her crinkled rosebud, pushing her muscle open. Her sphincter widened, used to doing so by now, and then protested with an uncomfortable twinge as it was forced wider than normal by the size of his cock head.

"OW!"

"Shhhh, just relax, baby girl," Jordan said, sliding his fingers through hers as he pushed her onto all fours. His shins pressed against the backs of her thighs, his body arched over her, as his hands pushed hers into the mattress. She was completely caught underneath him, the head of his cock popping into her anus and making her gasp at the sharp, painful sensation. "Look at the vid screen... see how Bella's starting to enjoy it?"

As much as she didn't want to see Bella enjoying her anal rape, Trish looked at the vid screen anyway, desperate for distraction as tears spring into her eyes. Jordan was holding himself still above her, just the head of his cock clasped in her tight hole, just wanting to sink into her virgin ass.

On the screen, it was clear from Bella's expression and moans that she was approaching orgasm. She'd given in, submitted to what was happening to her, and she didn't look nearly so pained anymore. In contrast, Alex still looked pained - although Trish had a feeling his misery was purely emotional, not physical. The Wolf's thrusts were picking up as he rode Alex's ass, forcing Alex to fuck Bella's deflowered hole harder and harder. All around the trio, the Wolf's soldiers were cheering, fondling each other, and enjoying the show.

While she watched, she felt Jordan shift, and his cock slid deeper into her, forcing open her tight muscles and making her squirm with the uncomfortable burning as her body was stretched. She couldn't flatten in front of him to retreat, and if she bucked she would only force more of his cock into her virgin ass, so there was nothing she could do but hold still and take it as he rocked back and began to thrust.

The thrusts were gentle but firm, pushing more of his cock into her body with every stroke. Trish felt tears of discomfort and humiliation stinging her eyes as she whimpered and squirmed beneath him. His body heat engulfed her, making her feel small and trapped - because she was. The slick glide of his cock into her ass, opening her further than she'd ever experienced, made her burn and cramp.

"That's it, baby girl," he crooned in her ear as he finally slid home, his groin resting against her buttocks. Trish choked on a moan as her tears spilled over onto her cheeks, her bottom clenching around the root of his cock. She felt unnaturally stretched, overly stuffed, and like her poor hole would never return to its former proportions.

She burned.

She cramped.

She ached.

It hurt and yet her pussy spasmed emptily. The need coiling in her core still pulled at her. If she could have pressed her thighs together to put pressure on her clit, she would have, because the little bud was throbbing.

When he began to pull out, his cock receding, she nearly screamed at the sensation. The slick burn of her channel increased, the friction rasping over her nerves even with the copious lubricant. Somehow, the insertion of his cock had felt easier than the retreat now did.

He only pulled about halfway out before pushing back in again with a guttural moan.

Tears filled Trish's eyes as the last of her virginities was claimed by Jordan. The uncomfortable glide of his cock in and out of her body, the shame of her own arousal, and the loss of her final innocence felt overwhelming. Her emotions were too much for her to face, and she found herself concentrating more on her physical response than her emotional, to distract herself.

Not that it was too difficult. The sensation of Jordan's cock sawing in and out of her tender asshole was easily the most intense sexual experience she'd ever had. There was something inherently submissive in it, knowing he'd taken complete control of her body and claimed her, filled her with himself provoked a passionate physical response. It didn't matter that his thrusts hurt, it didn't matter that her tears fell dripping down her cheeks to the sheets below, her body still responded with erotic pleasure as her pussy creamed and fluttered emptily. She still felt her coiling need thrumming along her veins, a heady sensation that made her feel fuzzy and helped to emotionally numb her.

And when she glanced up, she could see the final act of the Wolf's savage anal rape of Alex and Bella. The Wolf's lips were peeled back, showing his teeth, as he fucked Alex much harder than Jordan was fucking Trish. In turn, Alex was forced to plunge in and out of Bella's ass, as Bella moaned and cried out with increasing abandon.

Trish's pained moans rose as well, as her body adjusted to the invasion, the burning and discomfort dwindling as the need ache in her center grew. Every thrust of Jordan's cock into her stretched asshole tingled along her nerve endings, which were far more sensitive than the ones in her pussy. Sensations crawled up her spine, spreading out over her body, as he moved in and out of her. His own guttural groans were hot against her ear and the back of her neck, his hands flexing around hers.

Even when he began to move faster, harder, it didn't hurt as much as it felt good... the pleasure was winning out over the pain, making the tension in her body wind tighter and tighter. It felt like all the air was being sucked out of her lungs, making her dizzy, as the muscles of her ass clenched and spasmed, and Trish suddenly realized she was going to cum.

"No..." She gasped out the word in horror, but it was already too late. The pleasure wrapped around her core and she shuddered as Jordan's cock slid over some spot deep inside of her that she couldn't deny, sparking sensations she couldn't resist.

Her back arched, thrusting her bottom up to meet his cock, and she cried out in a kind of horrified rapture as her orgasm flared and exploded, flowing through her in hot spasms of ecstasy. Spurred on by her body's betrayal, Jordan jerked and thrust hard.

When he came, her ass tightened around his shaft, and she could actually feel the pulse of his cock as his cum flowed through it and forced its way past her sphincter to fill her ass. Hot liquid coated the walls of her body, finishing off the deflowering of her ass with an almost triumphant cry from Jordan as he spurted deep inside her tunnel.

The hard cage around her body softened, his fingers loosening their grip, and Trish moaned as she slid forward onto her belly. Jordan's weight came with her, his cock still lodged in her ass, his body hard against her back and bottom.

Small, gentle kisses brushed against her temple, her cheek, her neck, as she panted for breath. There was enough of his weight on her for her to feel it, but not so much that she couldn't breath as his cock slowly softened inside of her until he finally withdrew.

The inside of her deflowered ass burned and ached in the aftermath. Her hands were red and tender where his fingers had gripped them. The backs of her calves felt bruised from where his shins had pressed against them. But when he picked her up in his arms, cradling her, and took her into the bathroom to clean her off, she just closed her eyes and rested her head against his shoulder as he lowered them into a hot bath.

She was too tired to fight.

******

After brushing and then braiding a sleepy but cooperative Trish's hair, Jordan tucked her into bed with a kiss to her forehead and left the room with a smile of satisfaction on his face. He'd initially intended to wait longer before taking Trish's ass, but watching the Wolf with Alex and Bella had sent him heading for Trish, and once he'd realized what she'd watching and discovered her arousal... It had been too much temptation for him to resist.

And now she was all his. Taken in every way. Submitted every part of herself to him.

The smile that played on his lips startled quite a few of the soldiers he passed in the halls, creating a small stir that he didn't notice, although it rippled in his wake. Jordan was going to let his baby girl rest, and then he would bring her dinner later. For some reason, as much as he loved to show her off, after the intense act of taking her anal virginity, he didn't want to share her with anyone. It would be just them for the rest of the day.

When Jordan entered the main room, the Wolf looked up and gestured. Alex and Bella had already been returned to his quarters and the Wolf was back to work, the entertainment for the day over.

"No Trish?" the Wolf asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She's sleeping," Jordan replied. Even he could hear the smug satisfaction in his voice, trickling in despite his attempt to keep his tone even.

"How are the preparations coming?" the Wolf asked, changing gears with the abruptness he was known for.

Pulling out his hand tablet, Jordan glanced down at the messages that had come in while they were playing. The Wolf wasn't known for his patience and he'd needed a distraction. Everyone had. The Wolf was attuned to the emotions and moods of his soldiers; he'd said it was best to give people a way to blow off steam when a big mission was coming up so they could be totally, calmly focused.

Personally, Jordan was finding it more difficult to focus when his thoughts were constantly on Trish, but when he'd told the Wolf that, the other man had just laughed and said that was because Trish was different. Which Jordan accepted as truth.

"Trace sent a message that Cora is still on schedule. John says the shipment is still on schedule. We've got a team running simulations now on our part of it. When Cora gets here we'll be ready to combine the teams and run the full simulation. So far no changes have been made to their security. As far as they know, we don't even know the new drug exists," Jordan reported, relaying all the information that had come in.

The Wolf was staring off into space, but Jordan knew the man's brain was working; picking apart the possibilities and thinking about alternate plans. His dark eyes settled back on Jordan, refocusing.

"I'm going with the team."

Jordan raised his eyebrow. "You don't trust the intel?"

"I do, but this is too important. I want to be sure and I want to be onsite."

Nodding, Jordan shoved his hand tablet back into his side pocket. He knew it wasn't a judgment of his own skill as a team leader; the Wolf was just a control freak in many ways. For something like this, Jordan doubted either the Wolf or Cora would be willing to be left behind. It meant more work for him and Trace, since they'd have to adjust the teams to ensure the leaders would be protected.

"Do you have time to run a simulation with the team today?" Jordan asked.

The Wolf glanced at the clock on his desk. "I can spare an hour at four o'clock."

"I'll go start arranging things," Jordan said, turning away. He could work with the team and make any necessary adjustments while Trish napped, and then join her for dinner in his room. Perhaps see if Trix had any special desserts he could spoil his girl with. After all, she deserved it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers
12