Taken by the Viking Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" he asked, his voice full of impatience, his hand at his ear. Although his eyes had averted when the com unit first chimed, his gaze came back to her almost immediately, his eyes narrowing slightly and Trish felt her mouth go dry. "Which direction? I'll be right there. Send the Vaughn and Taylor." Another press of the button and his hand dropped away from his ear piece. "So, you didn't tell Bella, little girl? I'm going to prove you wrong right now."

"I... I..."

Ignoring her, Jordan took a small ball gag out of his pocket, stepped forward and placed it at her lips. "Open up, baby girl."

She opened her mouth to protest, but he just popped the gag between her lips and took no time at all in fastening it about her head. The rubbery taste filled her mouth and she scrunched up her nose in distaste. Ignoring her expression, Jordan took her hand in his and pulled her away from the wall so he could press his fingers against the sigil. Trish's heart started pounding again, her palms going damp.

He knew. He knew she'd opened the door... he had to...

Panic skittered, but there was nothing she could do, especially while he was still holding onto her.

With quick, decisive steps, Jordan pulled her into the passageway, making her half-run to keep up with him. Fortunately they didn't have very far to go. At the first intersection Vaughn and Taylor joined them. Vaughn raised his eyebrows when he saw the gag in Trish's mouth, making her blush, but he didn't say anything. She ducked her head, staring at the ground, thankful when Jordan pulled her past the duo, jerking his head for them to follow.

At the next intersection, he came to a sudden halt before entering the cross section. He slid his hand up Trish's arm to her shoulder and pressed down, gently but firmly. Understanding, she sank to her knees, feeling confused. Anticipation hung in the air.

Jordan had said he was going to prove Trish wrong... surely Bella wasn't in the passageways NOW?! Why hadn't she waited? What had she been thinking?

Maybe she wasn't as smart as Trish had given her credit for.

The sound of footsteps coming down the hall from the left, light but quick, made Trish hang her head as she felt tears prick her eyes. How stupid was Bella?! Trish had thought the other woman had more common sense.

But maybe she shouldn't have given a Moonie that much credit.

As soon as the contemptuous thought passed through her mind, Trish wanted to reel back in horror. Her inner voice sounded just like the other Earthers. But then again, wasn't there reason?

The look on Bella's face when she came into view, full of curiosity and a kind of glee before she caught sight of Jordan and the others and her expression changed to horror, made Trish feel even more like screaming a bunch of insults at the other woman. She almost wished she'd never told Bella. Even though she understood the temptation of the passageways, she'd resisted, thinking what would Bella do. Apparently she'd overestimated Bella's intelligence.

The brunette froze, and then suddenly slumped forward, her hands going to her knees to help hold her up.

At least she realized how much trouble they were in.

Jordan's hand came down on Trish's head and stroked her hair, making her shiver as arousal and apprehension slid through her. Her body still hadn't completely gotten the message that she was in trouble. Or maybe it had and her responses were just all messed up because of the way pain and pleasure had become intertwined for her.

"What bad girls you two are," Jordan said, his deep voice laced with satisfaction. His fingers slid into Trish's hair, wrapping it around his fingers near the roots, and he pulled her up. It hurt, but not in a bad way, and she wanted to moan in embarrassment at her reaction. As Jordan turned, he looked at Vaughn and Taylor, jerking his head back towards Bella. "Bring her."

With his hand on the back of Trish's neck, he led the others down more passageways, some of them sloping downwards, and making Trish's head spin with how easily he navigated the labyrinth. Bella had been a complete idiot to even enter them without getting more information. Unless she'd somehow come across more secrets between when Trish had told her about the sigils and now?

Trish was writhing with emotion, not all of which was logical... after all, there were times she wasn't even sure she wanted to escape, but now that the first real chance of doing so was gone she found herself furious - at Bella. Logically she knew she should be more furious at the Wolf or and Jordan, yet she couldn't stop feeling angry at Bella's complete idiocy. After all, the Wolf and Jordan were behaving in a manner that made sense to them. Trish might have issues with how society on Earth had reformed in the wake of the splitting of society between the Earth and the Moon, but at least she could understand how the Wolf and Jordan turned into the people they were. She could understand their behavior even if she didn't condone it.

She couldn't understand Bella's sudden stupidity.

The room Jordan took them to had quite a bit of familiar equipment in it. This was obviously the room below the Wolf's main hall, the one that came up through the floor. That or it was an exact replica, because it had the same bed and wooden structures that rose to the dais... but there were quite a few implements hanging on the wall that didn't rise with it.

She whimpered as Jordan pulled her over to a pair of cuffs hanging from a hook in the ceiling and stripped off her dress before raising her arms above her head to secure her to the cuffs. Once she was in place, he knelt down to spread her legs apart and attach ankle cuffs, setting her feet apart just wide enough for her to still be able to balance while exposing all the soft, sensitive areas between her legs. Little whimpers rose in the back of her throat as her eyes flitted around the room, trying to ignore the stares of the soldiers hanging in the doorway, focusing on Jordan and wondering what he was going to do now.

Moving back to Bella, Jordan cuffed the brunette's hands in front of her, leaving her kneeling a few feet away from where Trish was trussed up, before going back to ignoring Bella and focusing on Trish.

A sound of distress whined in Trish's throat as Jordan came back to stand in front of her, cupping one of her breasts in his hands. Her head tipped back to look up at him as she trembled, her eyes pleading with him.

She was sorry she'd told Bella about the passageways. She really, truly was. If she'd known Bella would do something so stupid...

Leaning forward slightly, Jordan squeezed her breast, his voice low enough she doubted anyone else cold hear it. "Vaughn and Taylor are going to stay here and watch. It's part of your punishment. Although, I think you like being watched more than you want to admit, little girl."

Trish shook her head, even as her nipples puckered. Jordan moved slightly to the side so she could see the two soldiers watching in the doorway, and she bit back a moan as her pussy clenched. It didn't matter that the gag would muffle the sound; he would still be able to hear it and he would know he was right. His free hand closed around her other breast and he kneaded the soft flesh, keeping his touch lighter than her body craved, making her back arch, pressing her breasts into his hands as her body demanded more contact.

When he moved away, she shuddered, and this time she couldn't stop the whimper, the sound of which was loud enough to be heard even through the gag.

Then his fingers closed around her nipples, and Trish felt her pussy convulse as he pinched and tugged on the tender buds, giving her body exactly the stimulation it craved. Her breasts felt heavy and swollen as Jordan tormented her nipples.

His head lowered again, so he could whisper in her ear.

"What do you think, baby girl? Should I ask Taylor and Vaughn to help me punish you? What about Bella? Do you think she'd make you feel as good as Laura did? You were a naughty girl for telling Bella about the passageways, but you were a good girl for staying in our room."

A small sob caught in her throat.

He knew.

And some part of her fluttered when he called her a good girl.

Then he released her nipples, leaving them throbbing and aching, and pulled out his favorite pair of clamps to use on her. The little buds felt like the pulsed when she saw what he was holding, as if in anticipation. They would hurt... but in a way that made her cream. Because her body was a traitor of the worst sort.

She shuddered as the clamp closed over one of her nipples, closing her eyes and holding as still as possible, breathing through the initial pain. A moment later, her other nipple spiked with pain as Jordan placed the clamp. The chain hanging down between her breasts brushed against her stomach, making her shiver as the cold metal touched her skin. Jordan's fingers moved up and down the sides of her body, soothing her, distracting her from the painful bite of the clamps until it began to meld with the pleasure curling through her.

When he stepped away, moving around behind her, Trish opened her eyes and flushed at the three sets of the eyes that were on her. She wanted to hide, but she couldn't. She wanted to curl up in embarrassment that they could see her arousal, but it was already too late.

THWACK!

Trish sucked in a breath as the first blow landed on her ass, her body arching in reaction to the shocking swat across her ass, pushing her clamped breasts out at the soldiers in the doorway. The bulges in the front of their pants made it clear they were enjoying the show. She felt Jordan had positioned her to deliberately show her off, taunting Taylor and Vaughn with his dominion over her body. This was a completely different kind of exhibitionism from Marek and Laura and she knew that Jordan wouldn't have done this if she hadn't told Bella about the passageways.

If she hadn't been bad.

THWACK!

The paddle - she was sure it was a paddle - landing across her ass cheeks broke her away from the tendril of guilt and remorse trying to work its way into her brain, and she shrieked as the red hot sting encompassed her entire bottom.

THWACK! THWACK!

With every smack of the paddle, her body jerked, making the chain between the nipple clamps bounce so that the clamps pulled on her poor nipples, biting into her skin and making the tender buds throb painfully. Trish did her best to hold still, but it just wasn't entirely possible.

THWACK! THWACK!

As she panted, fingers slid into her hair, pulling her head back and making her want to shudder and moan at the sensation. It felt good to have her hair pulled, to feel Jordan's hot breath on the side of her neck as his lips grazed over her throat and up to her ear.

"Your pretty ass is turning very dark pink, baby girl, but I don't know if you've been punished enough... I think I'm going to turn your ass nice and red and then fuck it while everyone watches. Would you like that?"

A sob rose in her throat, because some part of her body wanted to say yes, even as the rest of her wanted to scream no. This was totally perverse. She was bound, gagged, and completely at his mercy, and yet she could feel wetness beginning to coat the tops of her thighs. If he let her go now, she might break her jaw fighting off the need to masturbate herself to orgasm.

It was sick... it was wrong... and knowing that didn't change anything.

THWACK! THWACK!

Trish screamed into the gag as the paddle thudded against her sensitive skin, her ass on fire from the repeated smacks. Her nipples throbbed as the chain jingled between her breasts and tears slid down her cheeks.

THWACK!

"Stop!" Bella's voice cut through the air, filled with horror and guilt. If Trish wasn't so distracted by her throbbing, roasted bottom, she would have been able to focus on her anger. Her anger that her current position was Bella's fault... her resentment that she was the one strung up and spanked. Bella's voice dropped to almost a whimper. "Please."

At least Bella did feel guilty even if she wasn't the one being punished for her stupidity.

"Feeling guilty, Pet?" Jordan asked, satisfaction in his voice. Trish wanted to kick him. "Would you like to help her?"

Blinking back tears, Trish turned her head to see Bella nod her head.

Heat seared her backside as Jordan pressed himself against her from behind, the fabric of his clothing abrasive against her reddened ass. His hand stroked down her side, moving to her center to curve over her mound, his fingers dipping into her pussy. The caress made her tingle, her pussy throbbing as his fingers stroked her sensitive folds, and she groaned in denial as he lifted his hand away to show off her cream coating his digits. Vaughn and Taylor murmured their appreciation, making her shudder in embarrassment and arousal.

"When she cums, her punishment ends," Jordan said, stepping around Trish to drag his wet fingers over Bella's lips. Trish groaned into her gag again. Seriously? Her punishment for telling was to be spanked, but Bella's punishment for doing was to eat Trish out? Then again, Bella wouldn't have been able to do anything if Trish hadn't foolishly told her about the passageways. So maybe it really was her fault for being in this position.

Her fault for thinking she could trust Bella not to behave recklessly.

Jordan turned back towards Trish, giving her a good view of the wide, leather paddle, which he tapped against his leg before he stepped out of her sight range again. Behind him, Bella moved on all fours with her wrists cuffed together in front of her, which made crawling difficult. She knelt almost between Trish's legs, and Trish closed her eyes, wishing herself far, far away even as her body shuddered in anticipation.

The other woman couldn't possibly know, but even though Trish's ass was on fire, even though she was embarrassed by the presence of a small audience, she wasn't just a little aroused... she was well on her way towards orgasm. Something Bella and the two soldiers would probably realize when it didn't take too much for her to cum, adding to her embarrassment and shame.

THWACK!

The blow jolted Trish's hips forward and she screamed behind her gag at the renewed fire searing her skin, her chest heaving as she struggled with the sensations. Suddenly there was wet pressure against her pussy, a tongue sliding through her sensitive folds, sending her body careening into the confusing and erotic mix of pleasure and pain.

THWACK!

THWACK!

Now the jerking of her body wasn't just accompanied by the throbbing pulls on her nipples, but also by Bella's mouth pressing against her pussy. The other woman was doing her best to keep up with the movements of Trish's body, making Trish writhe with the maelstrom of sensation consuming her. Whenever she opened her eyes she could see Taylor and Vaughn watching, their gazes hot with lust, their cocks pressing against the front of their pants... it was a punishment to know they were witnessing her discipline, and yet her shame at enjoying their audience was part of that punishment as well.

A few more thwacks of the paddle against her hot bottom, and then suddenly Jordan was standing behind her again, his fingers pressing slickly into her asshole and reminding her of what he'd promised. Trish groaned, half in denial, half in relieved excitement. She wanted to cum so badly and yet Bella's mouth wasn't quite able to get her there on its own. Jordan's fingers pumped, filling her ass, making her writhe with pleasure as her inner muscles tightened in anticipation.

Then his cock was pressing into her rear entrance, stretching her wonderfully, his skin hot against her bottom, and Trish was forcibly reminded of the other night with Laura and Marek... except this was much more primal, much more raw. That had been intimate and hot and sensuously erotic despite her protests... this was primitive, painfully ecstatic, decadently depraved... she felt nearly mindless with the assault of sensations as Jordan's hands came up to cup her breasts, squeezing them tightly and making her nipples throb even more between the clamps as he began to thrust powerfully into her from behind. Unlike when he'd been beneath her while Laura licked her, now Jordan had full control over his thrusts into her body and there was nothing gentle about his movements.

He was fucking her ass hard, her seared bottom screaming in discomfort as he rubbed against the tenderized skin, his hands kneading her breast flesh and making her nipples swell larger, causing the clamps to bite even deeper into the tender buds. Bella's tongue was working Trish's clit, making her moan and whimper as she was caught up in the cacophony of sexual rapture, pain and pleasure wrapping around each other in her body until it didn't matter what either Bella or Jordan did, it all felt the same... winding tighter and tighter around her core, until her body arched dramatically and she shuddered between them in abject ecstasy. Her head fell back against Jordan's shoulder and he bit down on the spot between her collarbone and her neck, making her scream as her ass spasmed around his cock. Bella sucked hard on her clit and if Trish's arms hadn't been holding her up she would have collapsed as her muscles turned weak under the force of her orgasm.

Jordan's cock throbbed inside of her ass, her muscles milking him of his cum. He held her completely still, allowing Bella to take long, sucking pulls on her clit as Trish trembled, held in thrall by the ecstatic agony rampaging through her body. As her euphoric high began to recede, Trish slumped, panting for breath behind the gag. She felt Bella pull away from her pussy and sighed with relief.

"You were so good, baby girl," Jordan crooned in her ear, his voice mellow and soothing. The praise slid through her as he continued to stroke her, telling her how beautiful she was, how well she'd taken her punishment, before bending down to undo the restraints on her ankles. His warm hands briskly rubbed where the cuffs had been before he straightened and, one arm around her waist to hold her up, undid her wrist cuffs from the chain above.

She leaned against him, practically nuzzling into him for the soothing comfort his big, strong body provided when she was feeling so weak and muzzy. Strong arms wrapped around her, picking her up and carrying her until he settled her on his lap, letting her lean back for a moment.

Trish let out a sharp cry as he released her nipple from the clamp around it, pain tingling through her as sensation returned. Immediately hot warmth engulfed her nipple, his tongue laving away the pain, soothing her, letting the sensation wind around the floaty sense of satisfaction she was basking in. He released the other and she whimpered, relaxing as his mouth provided the same comfort for that tender bud, leaving her feeling weak and throbbing, and completely satisfied and strangely serene.

Fingers slid through her hair and she sighed softly in pleasure at the simple sensation. She felt so floaty and nice... safe... comforted... satisfied... she throbbed, but pleasantly now.

When he suddenly stiffened beneath her, Trish made a disgruntled noise, but he kept his arm around her shoulders, holding her against him, and she leaned into his shoulder, seeking the warmth and strength of his body. Later she'd ponder why she would crave such attention from the person who had caused her distress, but now she just leaned into it, uncaring about her motivations.

Jordan's chest rumbled, his fingers on his earpiece. "Yes... Yes, Sir." He shifted Trish on his lap, his arms coming back down around her and holding her securely as he looked over at Bella, and then at Taylor and Vaughn. Trish blinked, her eyes half-lidded as she remembered they weren't alone in the room. "The Wolf is back. Take her to him."