Taken by the Viking Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers

For the briefest moment, Trish thought Jordan meant her and she nearly panicked, a feeling of betrayal surging up... and then she realized that, of course, he'd been talking about Bella, and she went limp with relief as Jordan's hands caressed her exhausted body, his lips pressing against her forehead and the top of her head while Taylor and Vaughn got Bella to her feet and led her from the room.

Before, Trish might have worried about what was going to happen to Bella... right now, she wasn't sure she cared. She'd probably feel guilty about that later.

******

After giving Trish a bath and redressing her in a pretty blue dress, Jordan brushed out her hair and she was finally starting to feel normal again.

Normal and yet...

Not.

Emotionally she was all messed up.

She was still resentful of Bella, but now she did feel guilty for not caring what was happening to her... it hadn't occurred to her until now that Jordan was waiting for the Wolf to return and punish Bella himself. Just like Trish trusted Jordan wouldn't hand her over to the Wolf, perhaps Jordan hadn't wanted to take liberties with Bella that he wasn't approved for. Which meant Bella might be suffering, horribly, right now, while Trish was being bathed and pampered and having her hair brushed dry with gentle hands.

Yes her bottom still throbbed, and was sore inside and out... but what Jordan did to her was never as terrible as what the Wolf did to Alex and Bella.

On top of that, she was all too aware of how content she'd been to just lay in Jordan's arms and be coddled by him after he'd spanked her with a paddle and raped her ass. She was far too aware that her anger at him was... lacking. Even when she tried to stir up some righteous anger in her breast it just felt kind of tired... lackluster... false. Because her nipples and bottom might be sore and sensitive, but so was her pussy, and even though the punishment had hurt at the time the sensitivity of all her parts right now wasn't exactly a punishment.

It felt good.

She was so messed up.

"Jordan?" she asked, her voice high and hesitant as she pushed away her troubling emotions.

"Yes, baby girl?" He was still using the same low, deep, soothing tone that had made her so muzzy after he'd punished her.

"What's happening to Bella?"

The movement of the brush through her hair slowed for a moment before picking up again, and Trish felt her muscles tighten. Normally Jordan answered her immediately, no matter what she asked, even if sometimes his answers weren't very long. That he didn't want to answer her meant something very not good was probably happening.

"I believe she's with the doctor," he said finally.

A shiver went down Trish's spine. Jordan never let Margolis anywhere near her, even when he was by her side, which said a lot to her.

"What's he doing to her?" Her voice had dropped to a whisper. She really did feel bad now. Not just for the resentment she'd felt towards Bella earlier, but because she doubly wished she hadn't told Bella about the passageways. Not that it was Trish's fault Bella had behaved stupidly, but Bella couldn't have done so if Trish hadn't given it away.

Jordan's voice was even, nearly toneless. "Margolis likes electricity and pain."

When Trish shuddered again, his hand slid from her hair and down to her chin, pulling her head back so he could plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"She'll hurt, but she won't be harmed, baby-girl," he said gently.

Trish closed her eyes, trying to fight against the new emotions welling in her - relief that Jordan had chosen her instead of the Wolf, gratitude that he wasn't as terrible as some of the others, guilt and horror for poor Bella, and a sense of wonderment that - for once - Jordan had given her the answer to a question she hadn't actually asked out loud. Because he wanted to comfort her.

As he went back to brushing her hair, the gentle, repetitive motions soothing the turmoil inside of her, Trish found herself leaning her head against his inner thigh. But even when she noticed what she was doing, she didn't pull away.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,604 Followers