All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 13'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too short!

Love your writing and this story. Really looking forward to next chapter. Hope this is a long story.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
There can be strength in submission but

I don't see that here. I just see escapism, which is really disappointing. I wanted to understand Trish better because I was so disgusted by her in the original story. I thought once I read her story I would like her more but instead I loathe her complacency and weakness. You're skilled enough to turn it around if you so choose, so I'm still reading but my hopes of Trish becoming a redeemable character are diminishing by the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the hate

It's your story, this is how you see Trish. Don't let others change your character because it doesn't fit their image. Doing so will only ruin the story.

Also I'm so happy you're back! I was worried about you, hoping there wasn't something bad happening irl that was preventing you from writing. I'm sad gnhis chapter is short, but it's okay because I'm so excited for a longer chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short on Length but Not on Quality!

Still loved it as much as every other submission in this storyline. I love how you have Trish portrayed because its so incredibly believable. Do not let any naysayers drag you and your exceptional writing down. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the fix

Goddess I'm a Goldeniangel junkie. I've read all your stories, multiple times. I love your ability to tap into the different levels of being human, and the growth of your writing deserves A+'s!

Keep doing that thing you do! You're an author who is worthy of your own shelf in my virtual library.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT... AND CUTE

aahhhh you write so well, i love the direction trish's and jordan's story is heading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12610 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES