All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 17'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AquarelaAquarelaalmost 7 years ago
why

Why would you attemp to justify the behavior you so obviosly like to infuse these characters? You make it very clear since the begining that they like this, to dominate someone weaker than them. As per your plot, the subject (Trish) has being trained to perform as expected. She would get harsh punishments when not . Now you bleed into the story a justification of Jordans POV as why he does things and that he considers her feelings when humilliating her with the same old "she likes it". Is this POV (jordans) part of the plot portraying him as the sick individual that he is? Beacuse his logic is completly sick, or this is your way of give logic to his behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I disagree

I don't believe part of the plot is portraying Jordan as sick. He is obviously a dominant man and yes he did train Trish to behave a certain way. But like every true master he took into consideration her feelings and limits. I see them as more of a dominant/submissive couple than a master/slave couple. And i believe there is a difference between the two. He trained her but he didn't break her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It

Jordon is Jordon! He loves Trish in his on twisted way and in a lot of way he needs her, she has come to love him as well and trust him! This is a wonderful story that is just that a fictional story ! It is wickedly delicious and I can't wait for the ending and I hope Trish can let him know that she loves him !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the quick update

Guess they are both starting to see how she actually wants to stay with him and a bit of her jealousy is seeping through

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

Thank you. I think you did well with this chapter. You made room for plausable actions where I feared there were only impossibilities. I have to believe this was a hard chapter to write since the framework was locked in stone from the Wolf series. And I still think this was the biggest hurdle to clear based on the new direction you are taking their relationship, extending it from the first story.

I remain certain that Jordan did not need to say his hand was tired. She didn't care why he switched hands. He didn't have to justify himself - to anyone. He did it solely to have the men laugh at her and that, in this parallel path, bothers me. But it's now behind us and I'm over it. Sorry for droning on about that one little issue. And more to the point you did a great job to provide a positive cover story and added a solid aftercare moment which we didn't get to fully experience in the first telling.

I continue to appreciate the additional insights. I love all these characters and despite their "quirks" I don't want any of them to ever change. Rather I want them to embrace their true self and the freedom that delivers. And as always, but especially now, I look forward to the story separating from the Wolf tale as you take us beyond those old pages into a whole new story.

desjdesjalmost 7 years ago

I still love your story but still hope that they talk to each other before this ends she needs to ask him how he thinks its alright what he does to her ect before she gives up all the way please

LostBluebirdLostBluebirdalmost 7 years ago
Perfect!

Love this story and the characters and how you have the dominant Jordan actually showing some of his emotions and giving into some of Trish's wants. This is a perfect story and I don't want it to end but know it is coming. Keep writing and doing you. This story is beautiful!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 7 years ago

Beautifully executed! This chapter needs more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Being the maid

Love your stories! Sad to see that my favorite, being the maid was taken down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES