All Comments on 'Taken by Tony'

by Raging_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Got sick?

As erotica goes, once that knife went in, cut her, and started bleeding, the sensuality was gone! eeek!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My sentiment exactly...

Pushing the blade into the vagina? And you call that erotic? This story is only for the twisted written by a psycho. You should have put this in the erotic horror. That way I would have never bothered reading it in the first place let alone left this comment here. You ask for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pretty sexy

It was pretty hot until he cut her. But rape generally isn't pretty. No need to the author out. Oh, and any one who would even click on the "non consent" has pretty twisted, fucked up minds. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
really crazy

you truly are CRAZY to ass the knief to this. it was great until that happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good to a point

It was a great story until he put in the knife. That ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good, but....

the knife part made me wince a bit. If you want violence in a rape scene, slapping or binding is ok, but no girl is going to get turned on by a knife in her vagina!!! Do guys get turned on when they get kicked in the balls??

Otherwise, a really good story good description good order of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH

The knife was over the top inside her,but otherwise a good story.Got my cunt wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Idea

Clearly this "author" has no idea of female anatomy. The vagina is a soft collapsable tube if you will. Any effort to "slide" a knife up there would have caused immense trauma and immesurable pain. Not to mention the possibility of bleding out in a few minutes. Suggest you stop writing sch drivel!

natashaXXX14natashaXXX14over 14 years ago
WTF?

What the heck? A knife, even for me that's too far

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Went Too Far With The Knife

Take the knife out of the story, and it would have been good, but that was going too far. To Anonymous in USA, you clicked on it, so what does that make you - pillock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Point

I believe the author got the point, no knives.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 6 years ago
Knife

Adding the knife there went your story. That was NOT erotica that was horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous