All Comments on 'Taken By Two Boys Ch. 03'

by onustwo

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to see part 4 Taken by Two's Boys

cuck1cuck19 months ago

Love it. Hope you write another chapter. Maybe make the husband do clean up.

ZambonilordZambonilord9 months ago

Reading this chapter again more thoroughly, I have to change my possition on a few things. I think the collapse of Amy and George's relationship was handled more believably then I thought. I will still be critical of George and Billy being allowed to leave the house and neither of them call the police? At this point, we'll probably never get it, but I would like to see how this ends.

NightOwl47NightOwl476 months ago

Well written. A little too rough and too much vulgar name calling for me. On the other hand, I would have enjoyed reading about the timid son being coerced into exploring his mom's body and performing sex acts on her. Maybe the husband too, after she starts resenting his weakness.

RaghavMaamsRaghavMaams6 months ago

One of the hottest stories I have read

. Awesome dude.

I suppose the next kink would be to make use of the husband or the wife as the toilet paper.

RicprataRicprata5 months ago

I just read this story & I loved it but seeing the comments dated I’m very disappointed that this story has stalled to the point that you are continuing with it

Please don’t even start anything else if you’re not interested or willing to finish

Don’t leave readers in the dark

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it! The next part should be where the 2 bullies have their thug friends over to gang bang Any in front of her husband and once her husband is hard watching make him and the son be part of the gang bang!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. With a little BDSM mixed in for good measure, and her constantly being used made for a great story. I added it to my personal favorites and gave each section 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Poor writing, poor theme, juvenile story. A waste.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

too generic , only fucking and sucking , no story whatsoever, this feels like those porn videos that you get after scrolling for 300 pages on pornhub. this got no lore and it's only the bullies fucking the mom in 100 ways. waste.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid and pointless. My IQ dropped 10 points just scanning this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot. But it could have been much hotter, scalding hot. George and Billy seasure thehould have be stripped,hands tied behind them and the two hung thugs make her measure the two. The dad measure 4 inches by 1 inch thick but her son, she squeals, has 2.5 inches hard by a galfcinch thick. The thugs at 7" and 9.5".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chapter 3 - Amy got fucked by Tim in the shower during a massive orgasm she was having as well as her body ovulating. Tim pumped thick jet streams of hot sperm-filled cum ten times deep inside Amy with one of his sperm connecting to one of Amy's eggs, fertilizing it and impregnating her. A week later, Billy, Jeff, and Tim graduated from high school. George divorced Amy when she moved out, giving her a huge amount of money as a settlement. Amy and Tim got married one week later. Amy gave birth to twin baby boys eight months and two weeks later. One looked exactly like Tim while her other baby son looked exactly like Jeff. Over the next sixteen years, Tim fucked and impregnated Amy eight more times. Amy gave birth to five baby daughters and three more baby sons.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous