All Comments on 'Taken By Two Boys Ch. 03'

by onustwo

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please Continue!

I really hope that you incorporate the son into the next chapter. I can't wait to see the mom grow a disdain toward her own son. Personally, I'd love to see the mom actually just start to throw her inhibitions out the window and embrace what the boys are doing.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bullies

I loved your story. Please write more chapters. I would love to see the mom get off on watching her son and husband get beaten up by the teen bullies

keystone00000keystone00000about 9 years ago
keeo it going

I love this story! The submissive wife and wimpy husband are great characters. I disagree with one of the other comments. I like the fact that she doesn't fully accept her situation and submits unwillingly, even if her body gets off on the sex. I think the unwilling submission is much hotter. Please don't take so long this time between chapters! Looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep writing!

love this story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I vote for 'cuckold son' concept! She should humiliate her son too, it his bullies, not husband's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
don't wait so long to update

Really 5 years between new chapters is a little much. Otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent story

Great story, and its in multi parts. Hard to find that on this site. Great job gave you a 5 star rating. However, this story for me, is about the husband, not the son. The husband should have done more in the family as protector and also provider. Great job all around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keeps Getting Better...Stop Leaving Us Hanging!

The story seriously gets better with each chapter, and your writing has drastically improved since 2008. But therein lies the problem. Only three chapters in what is rapidly going to become a decade. You need to write more often, my friend.

dennydarkodennydarkoalmost 9 years ago
More! And anal please

I'm so glad you've added another chapter to this very hot tale. I hope the mother continues to be unwilling while her body betrays her and gives her pleasure. I really hope we get to have anal action if you decide to continue with more chapters. Perhaps even later scenarios with a huge gang bang if the boys decide to bring another gang of guys in to have their way with the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HAVE AMY COLLARED &LEASHED 24/7

CHAPTER 4 , HAVE AMY WEARING A COLLAR , LEASHED &WEARING THIGH HIGH HOOKER BOOTS, she now calls both jeff &tim Master , Both should fuck her anally &she now receives daily goldenshowers &gives rimjobs lmao .Cool, keeo up the nasty story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one of the best stories

I really like your story is one of my favorites, I read it at least five times

Thanks for part 3, I hope you will write the next part soon.

I'm writing something with your characters, it's about how I should go with the story before chapter one, maybe someday I send to you when I'm done.

Anyway thanks for this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When is Ch 4 Comminggg??

Great Story some of the best written on here. Can you PLEASE update us on when you are planning to write Ch 4 and 5 so we don't have to keep checking this site everyday!! LOL!! Great work though and have amy do anal!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The crew

He should invite the crew over and start selling from their house, then school friends could get glimpses of his mom in the bedroom being made to give favors to guys that buy often or want to see how it effects women. The husband and son would be forced to see her begin to want the drugs and the pleasure they bring as she is used to sell them. The degrading things get easier as she is turned. Make her husband lick the cum off her after the men are done as they verbally abuse him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Degrading the family

The story so far has been enjoyable but you seem to have forgotten one important way of degrading Amy further, Make her suck and fuck her own son then make George suck his sons dick and make the son fuck his fathers ass. All the while making Amy watch, and make George watch as Amy is being fucked hard by her own son. Then you could Make Amy take a good fisting .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the threats

i absolutely love the threats and parts that we never get to, such as the tongue bath, face as toilet paper, tongue sponge, etc. please include these in the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ch 2 was too hard-core for my taste but i read it anyway. The same goes for this Chapter: it is too hard-core as well. HOWEVER BOTH CH 2 & 3 HAVE EROTIC QUALITIES

The story tags are NOT misleading (bully, cuckold, blackmail, cheating, fetish) nor is the category (NonConsent/Reluctance).

If you are into NonConsent, Cuckold, & Mom-Son erotic fiction, this story is for you.

I am not into NonConsent stuff, yet the story turned me on nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When??

When are you planning on posting ch 4?? Have you already begun the work??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when will the bullies get their comeuppance?

I hope that the story ends with the two rapists getting fucked by a rototiller or emasculated in some other particularly horrible and painful way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Hopefully you will continue writing and make the next plot Amy's final decent into depravity, making love to her bullies instead of being afraid of them, and then making her family suffer by laughing as she walks out on them. Or, maybe make a plot for a George redemption? Ah, well. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY COCKOLD HUSBAND

Have the bullies make the husband clean Amy face and pussy with his tongue. Make him swallow their cum. Get him more involve....... Humiliate him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hello?

Chapter 4 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More?

This one of my favorite stories on Literotica, please write more!

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Attractive fridge Milf thawed out

I am sexually submissive and what these two younger boys were able to do to the mother was Delicous! They broke her, and mentally beat her down until she was

changed into a humiliation loving cock whore with absolutely no limits to the depths

of depravity she secretly craved. I'm sure in the next chapter she would leave her family behind and be pimped out by the boys to the drug dealers and perverts or sold to sex slavers! I am panting and fucking my pussy reading your story aching to be taken used by a group of boys and girls or men and women as their whore to degrade and to find new ways to make me cum and beg them for more.

Kisses,Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick

I thought the whole story was sick. I hope it does Not give any one ideas.

I am against cencership but this story makes you wonder!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story outlived itself

It become too formulaic and neither husband or son even try to do something.It lost the reason if the guys being coerced don't fight for(and both deserves to be humiliated).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs to expand

The boys need to start abusing the husband and son more. Make them dress in Amy's clothes, wait on them, do clean ups, of Any's pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

This is the hottest story I've read on this site so please write a chapter 4 and keep Amy reluctant and afraid of them. Also in chapter 4 maybe add something new like having them fuck her in public places or have them invite their thug friends over and have them pay to fuck Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge

Gorge should find a way to deal with them in a big way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Humiliation

I encourage the author to develop further humiliation of Amy, always against her will - don't have her enjoy the abuse. Have the boys dress her in slut clothes with humiliation in public settings - stores, parking lots, bars, adult shops, etc. Force George to tie Amy in bondage for abuse by the boys - mild whipping, dildos, nipple clamps, etc. Introduce Amy's sister (a gorgeous blond 20-something) to the story and force the two women to perform lesbian acts and hetero sex with the boys' male friends. Take videos of Amy for sale to porn sites. Force Amy to dance at the local strip club and arrange with the manager to pimp her out to patrons after the shows. Great story line that could continue a long time. Good job!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Love it

Love the power the boys have and they way they pick her apart to find her weaknesses. She's a whore waiting to turn tricks for them anytime their ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the reemer

not very realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Most Perverted?

Hard to say who is the most perverted and warped, the author of this story or those who enjoyed it. My guess is those who gave this story high ratings, and the author as well, are wannabe cuckolds themselves, who fantasize this happening to their wives. Sickos one and all.

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticabout 7 years ago
Boring now!

This series started well with the home invasion and fucking of the hot, big-titted mom/wife, but it has been nothing more than redundant and unimaginative bullshit through the next two chapters. Non-stop fucking, sucking, and degradation of the characters is not advancing the story. You've received lots of good suggestions from readers to make the story more interesting, but you're not picking up on the need for some changes. By this point in the story Amy realizes that her husband is a useless wimp and that she likes the fucking she's receiving. Even the second-hand dope arouses her. She should be all slutted-up by now, walking around in thongs and tight shorty tank tops, smoking dope, cussing like a cock-hungry whore and talking shit to her wimp husband and son about how good those cocks feel up her soaked pussy and tight ass. She should be taunting and flaunting by now, including getting out at night to troll bars and clubs for prime cock. Those knucklehead captors of hers, a "Beavis and Butthead" if ever there were, are wasting a gold mine holed-up in that house. Turn this story into something that still arouses the reader. Take her to her small and conservative college town where she can run into one of her old boyfriends dressed like a tantalizing slut that makes his eyes pop and cock explode. Give her a mini-reunion gang bang party to include some mean chics who were hot cheerleaders back in the day. Spice it up big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
4th one please!

Can we get the wife humiliating husband and or sum forced bi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I can't lie but it got boring with the wife being fucked over and over again I was hoping them to try get the son to do something for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleeeeese

Continue but Please make dad and son start jacking off much more and let them learn how to please men with their mouths and boy cunts as Mom watches and frigs her cunt with her fingers.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not xcitng

NOT EXCITING AT ALL!What the two bullies needed...were two bullets in their head!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Always 'boys'!!;))....Never graduating to be 'Men' in story title!!;))..you'll know why when you read through!!;))

See why the title of the story refers to them as 'boys'...coz they aren't good enough to be men!!;)) the writer's degrading Amy's husband George does not save your precious male leads...your 'boys' from being miserablest most pathetic specimens of manhood...if they know what manliness is that is....which...I doubt as hell!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What to f..k

I would love to read one story , just one, where the victim gets revenge on her abuser's. Is there one story with that ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THe family are a bunch of wimp's that could all gang up on bullies and beat the shit out of them with baseball bats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Original Story

I found the Original story, it has been a bit censored so it could be posted on this site, I think the original is another level hotter, great story, thank you pc1974qld at hot mail.

MisGMisGover 6 years ago
Question

I would like to read the original if possible and would like to know if there is an end to it or if the author just stopped writing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a family of useless cucks

Fuck this retarded story. The father should be able to easily kill the bullies and rape them. Fuck this fake ass shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just kill them

Wouldnt that be easier? Just go to a gun store on the way home and kill them? Thats how it should end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could have been so much better!

Amy could have really degraded her Husband by spitting and pissing on her. Then under the direction of the 2 boys, forced George to lick her Shit hole, while the 2 boys hit him. Would have liked to see Amy kick him in the balls.-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how mny 12 yr old cuck/cok sukers

duz it tak to get this rated 4+ stars1 star 4 1st half pg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell yeah

Please write another chapter, she's finally becoming the submissive slut willing, let her get so depraved that she willing gives her ass to them, that she mocks and laughs in front of the husband and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Porn movie

This history would make a good porn movie

LiveLoveLaugh711LiveLoveLaugh711over 4 years ago
Still waiting for more

I can think of several variations this story could take. Please decide which direction your good writing can take all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Knock Amy up

Jeff & Tim should impregnate Amy and give her a babies that aren't a pussy like Billy. Amy would have begged for it at some point in the future anyway. That would be an ultimate humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jeff & Tim should knock Amy up

Jeff & Tim should just impregnate Amy and give her sons that aren't a pussy like Billy. Amy would have begged for it at some point. That would an ultimate humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beavis and Butthead

Big flaw in the story is that even if the wife gave in to these two bozos the first night, the next day the husband would return home with a shotgun or sidearm and splatter their brains all over the wall. The authorities would consider it a justfied shooting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 Boys?

No bullet between Tim and Jeff's eyes. Worthless story. It would have never happened. No Loving Wife Story here. Push to another section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story should never have been allowed to be printed.

Sure screwed up my respect for the Literotica.com threads. Both boys (if in real life) should have a complete vasectomy with out pain killers, then be paraded in public at the school.

Onustwo should not be allowed to publish any more trash. Most all the stories I've read here were clean and believable

onustwoonustwoalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Relax guys, it's just fantasy. It's supposed to be extreme.

Ok, so I know it's been forever and a day since I updated. Like I mentioned in a previous comment, I still come back every now and then to read feedback. Please realise I just write on a whim, so any "updates" are super random. That said, I do feel like updating again.

To the people leaving positive comments, thank you. You made some great suggestions which I might incorporate into the next chapter. I've really enjoyed your feedback and you have provided inspiration for Chapter 4.

To the people raging and upset, try and understand this is just pure fantasy and we all have our kinks, even if they're weird. That's why we're here, after all. I feel like most people reading these chapters understand this and (including myself) are totally harmless.

If you hate violence, is it a good idea to watch action movies? Similarly, if you hate the themes presented here, it's probably not a good idea to read these stories.

In any case, I hope this comment at least partially puts your mind at ease that I genuinely don't mean anyone any harm and I write purely for entertainment on a whim. Stay safe everyone. <3

welcome007welcome007almost 4 years ago
great story

author please continue. such a great story

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

I’ll be honest - I didn’t really like this series. Non-consent, Reluctance is one thing, rapeis entirely another..and this is what this is about. Yes, I know this is a fantasy, but there needs to be some boundaries, and these stories pole vault over them. If George or even Billy had any balls at all, they’d have contacted the cops earliest opportunity, and had that miserable pair flung in the slammer quick smart. 25 to life at least. Once again, fantasy is one thing, but these go too far. Maybe Literotica admin needs to revisit the Non-consent Reluctance criteria and disallow any overt rape stories. Two stars at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Go and get the boys for some Fun! I love it raw and degrading like this! No filters all you guys complaining need to get over it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BS

I would love to be one of George friends I would love to beat the shit out of any of those arrogant SOB. Wouldn't be the first wouldn't be the last probably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My mother and cum is a great combination

I love slowly reading the entire saga after getting high on speed, tonight I am a mindless fuck trophy sitting on the couch watching my mother as she does laundry. Her arms carry her panties, bras, gowns, and bed linens and a few other items. Her lotion bottle was replaced with cum. Her eyes are about to go wet ... I yelled at her and said

Can you tell me how many times you have been fucked mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue

Continue this story. I've read it thousand times

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only the spiritually minded

Only the spiritually minded will see the kingdom of heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amy should get impregnated

The endgame should be Amy getting pregnant with either Tim or Jeff's kid. That would be the ultimate humiliation. Of course, the cuck husband George will be the one to raise the new baby while Tim and Jeff will continue to breed Amy. It's the only way for her to have alpha sons.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Mad 😡

I’m so mad at her husband and son I could spit nails Rn. Who is that much of a loser? Like dude for real? 😡😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story so much me and a few friends decided to share it with Danny's mom . Danny called my phone . my friends and I were outside his mom's house . high on speed. I told Danny to get ready.

We knocked on the door and when Debbie open the door, we rushed her so fast she didn't have a hope for nothing. Her dress was stripped off and I slapped her and threw her across the room. Debbie began to cry at the insulting threats . She looked at her son and screaming for Danny to help her.

Danny said nothing to her . He sat back on the couch and watched as butt fucked his mom in the family room. One dick in her ass and one in her mouth . Debbie cried and her son recorded it and sent it out to others.

Fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When Is Chapter 4 Coming?

I love this series. I saw that the author left a comment some months ago that he was planning to do another chapter. If he reads this comment, can he let us know when we can expect it? Unfortunately, these chapters only update once every 4-6 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a shame. It is unbelievable that Jeff and Tim haven't invited George's sisters, nieces and own mother over for a visit. Or Amy's own sisters nieces mother and aunts. There're has to be some prime neighborhood nosey busybodies housewives and MILFs that would have stopped by. Let's not forget Billy's long time crush either. Of course with all the extra holes to fill the two boys would have invited some buddies over. Without these added guests it is really hard to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it. More scope for Any to be made a whore for their friends

Can't wait for part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is easy for Amy to call her husband pathetic.... she had many chances to stick a knife in them. The story is ok but way too many holes in it. Just say she didn't care from the beginning of the story because no sane person would give up that fast. Fear is the greatest motivation to fight and she gave up so easily. Husband goes to work...comes home with a 9mm and plays paint the wall in brain matter...I can understand if the story was a 1 night event...fun and games but come on.....life doesn't work like this

onustwoonustwoalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Just dropping in to provide an update since some people have asked about a Chapter 4. As much as I would love to write more, I can unfortunately only do so when time permits, and as you all know this has been a crazy year. With real life work and commitments, it has been really hard to find the time and motivation to continue the story even though I do have a LOT of deliciously depraved ideas in store for Amy.

Tim and Jeff's equally perverted friends, drug dealers, horny neighbours, a corrupt cop and Amy's younger sister are all ideas I've been playing around with. I always love reading comments and feedback, and I can tell you the next part of the story would probably be the kinkiest and darkest yet.

A few people have reached out to me via the "Contact" form in my profile and offered donations just to say thanks and also for some of their kinks and ideas to be implemented in future instalments of the story. I guess it is something I'm open to, and I'm not going to lie, it has been extremely tempting to take some of them up on their offer (even simply as a motivator to continue the story). It is greatly appreciated, and I'm grateful to those of you who "get it" and enjoy this series for what it is.

Please do keep the feedback coming and as always, stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I imagined the new story would begin with a detailed description of Amy being punished (spanked, whipped) for a minor transgression. She must be made completely submissive. She should be completely broken, crawl around and call them Master. They should pimp her out. She should be collared at this point. Her husband should be made a house slave, and should clean up the jizz after Tim and Jeff have their way with her. She should have two sisters that are forced to get involved, and Amy assists in the assaults because she is so broken. I like the breeding idea as well for a finale... the boys will impregnate her and have her raise the child to be better than her husband and child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

onustwo please don’t leave us all hanging like this... Can you at least please do a medium short story which includes amy having the much awaited forced anal scene with the bullies, as has been suggested over the last couple of chapters. This would much requested by all your devoted fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enough of this disgusting garbage already.As long as RAPE is ok here,let’s end this festival of evil with Billy going off the deep end and coming home one day with a shot gun which he uses to splatter the two bullies’s brains all over the bedroom walls. (Rape already so ,what the ,he’ll,murder might as well be included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Young boys really are rapist scum no wonder older men have more options.

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

5 stars

Well written and tick my boxes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

finally some relief for the sissy cuck. Now for billy boy, he needs to learn the pleasure of masturbation to his mom having sex. Wish I was her and enjoying the superior cocks. 4yourpleasureiam a sissy cuck who love humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the whole concept of these stories is total crap that is going no where. Why the husband didnt just report it to the cops when he was at work who knows. The only ending to this too long story would involve the death of the two young arse holes probably at the hands of billy shortly before the wife kicks husband into touch

sdoesdoeover 2 years ago

it always wanted to be a slave to young boys, excellent story Sir

LadyNicoleLadyNicoleover 2 years ago

Wow!!! What a great story. Keep it up!!!!

tam30173tam30173over 2 years ago

Just a thought; I'd take a different twist on this and have Jeff and Tim start degrading Billy by taunting him about his mother relentlessly and how Billy probably enjoys seeing his mother being molested and he probably fantasizing about fucking her as well. Now being Jeff and Tim's goal is to degrade the family they decide to force Billy take his mother's anal virginity so they can mentally scar both Billy and Amy as well as George.

Then bring in George's younger sister from out of town wanting to surprise them for a week long visit. George's sister Tammy is as equally weak and is taken control of. So later in the story Georgeis forced to have sex withhis sister in a attempt to further degade him and littlesister.

Meanwhile Billy has finally had enough and while gone to school one day he skips and finds a thug and buys a sawed off shotgun and returns home early to surpriseJeff and Tim. Billy snaps and comes in and shoots for a knee to each boy to immobilize them to lay out some pay back. Just some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have quite after first sentence

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Curious what Amy looks like. I’d love to see a rendering

Gracie00Gracie00over 2 years ago

I loved all three parts :)

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 2 years ago

I love your stories. I hope you write an update chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is by far my favorite story. Please continue it. I think that George should be humiliated more, maybe making him walk around with his tiny useless dick out. Or make him give blow job's.

White_DominantWhite_Dominantover 2 years ago

An excellent, easily readable series!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story Amy is one Hot Fucking Cunt Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story I loved

Fungirl133

At

Outlook

Dot

Com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fucking live this shit man! Fuck that bitch! I love the pictures he paints with his mother being choked with her own panties! . I love it when a witness to another mother being indegrading circumstances with a son seeing how her face is slapped her pussy fucked.. I get off on the idea of a mother being butt fucked

Hot_MomHot_Momabout 2 years ago

Damn, I cant lie. As both a mother/woman, I loved the story. While reading, I would pretend I was Amy and my son was Billy and ex as George. I actually enjoy this type of sexual male domination. Hey, Im a kinky sexually deviant mom. Im so turned on, I wanted to expose myself some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There isn’t any story arch here. The bully’s are still bully’s the wife’s still a sub the husbands still a fuck the child’s still a wimp. They start and end the same learning nothing. The writing is good the story is arousing. It could be a whole helluva or better if you layout these stories before submitting them. So you plan three chapters. If you release them separately like the above story, each chapter should have an mini arch and a resolution that leads to the next chapter. With the three chapters evolving to the final KABOOM climax and resolution. So it feels like the reader has been taken somewhere and there is anticipation for the next chapters.

I kept waiting for the wife to stop pretending like she didn’t enjoy it. She would say it was pleasurable and she would cum but then she kept the party line of this being no consensual. I would have liked to see her make that turn at the end of chapter two and be full on teen bully slut in chapter three. They could’ve been a triad of evil against the cuck dad and wimpy son in chapter three if you wanted it to jumó the shark. Lol.

Or the dad after chapters one and two finally grows a pair and we see him at the gun show as an epilogue to chapter two. No explanation. Tease the reader. I thought of this cuz you let George go to work. So he could’ve formed a posse or, a more reasonable pussy response, go to his lawyer or the police. Or a friend who goes to a lawyer and the police despite George confiding in the friend with the expectation that he would keep it private. *SIDE QUEST: This friend could be a video gamer who thinks he’s the shit cuz he’s really good at call of duty so he strokes his hero complex only to be shot down and fucked along side George. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think a little more realistically George’s new friend has secretly been hardcore listing after Amy. So it infuriates him that George isn’t protecting her. And he’s hella jealous of the teens for having their way with her. That could many different ways. To fuck or to cuck the friend, that is the question!

Of course these ideas fundamentally make a different story so use it at your own risk. . I’m not a real professional. Just a dork who reads a lot. Not sure I’d implement any of these ideas specifically if it were my story. I was just spitballing here. I don’t want to come off negative or make the assumption that you aren’t a Hugo Award winning novelist but outlines are crazy helpful for hitting story beats to make sure your characters experience some time of growth through their suffering.

Stephen king has an excellent book aptly titled, On Writing. Of course he doesn’t outline. Lol but if you can buy a huge bag of blow on Friday and wake up Monday with the first draft of Carrie (pretty sure it was that one) in the garbage can…. You prolly don’t need to outline. Kujo was obviously written on a crazy coke binge, too. Save the cat used to be widely recommended. Story, obviously, but that books daunting. I write some screenplays hence save the cat. Or kill your darlings. On Writing is a quick and easy read and, you know, cocaine.

Truthfully, I wanted to congratulate you on finishing a very good story and i hoped to provide the above critique. I pray it’ll slip through receptive eyeballs. Just one ‘readers’ perspective on your writing. And tbh I’m too lazy to read so i make Siri do that shit for me in a meh sultry British hoe accent so i can jerk off and cook dinner while knitting a sweater and petting my cat. Cuz i want to half ass a dozen things instead of being good at any one of them. DILETTANTES FOR THE WIN!

Ohh reading a couple comments reminded me of one more thing… who is the narrator? Who’s perspective are we supposed to see this slice of life from? It doesn’t seem like anybodys. Third person omniscient? Idk I think if you gave it a specific perspective and added a few beats to flush out the characters, this could be really dope.

-Nemo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it!

The boys get off on bullying certainly they would of used her as their personal pussy bank, I also think their dominance over her husband and son would of been more off the charts humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you do a part 4 to this story, have Amy kill the bullies. They got a helluva good time, and then they get served. Have her force George into a gym + therapy (if he's even salvageable) ... if she left him, can't say I'd blame her.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

I appreciate the erotic passages here, but there is no proper story, at the end every one is basically in the same situation as when it started, the bullies are lording it over the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Redundant shit written by a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still trash! Thought you might grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When this story was originally written the two thugs were onlyb14 or 15 but its been changed to comply with Literoticas 18× policy. Makes a mockery of the original. Under 18s do do sex

Bet this doesn't get published

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

I have to agree with the other comments, there's no real story here. Plus having the wife be disgusted by her husband really doesn't fit considering this is a hostage situation. Outside conflict tends to unite feuding parties.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way late but l liked it. You should consider writing again. I don’t usually go in for 3rd person. Be nice to see more of the mom/woman’s dialogue but great smut.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story sucks. Felt like it was written by some fat ass fucking incel who wants to fuck his pathetic mother who is too stupid to kick his douchbag ass out of the house.

God I hope a woman doesn't feel sorry for your loser ass and allows you to procreate.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous