All Comments on '"Taken" in a Foreign Land'

by slh1234

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Don't worry Babe, you did naught wrong. Just don't go ever tell your woman when you feel enough time has passed, or any friend that knows her. Then you'll be doing wrong. You can tell the other 'lonely widows' here at Lit. It gives us hope and sends us off to gym to develop arms strong enough to be able to successfully sexually assault a man without the use of chloroform.

I really don't think she was thinking of money in the least, she was most probably really lonely and horny and here was a man that was not from her area, somebody she wouldn't have to worry about revealing the secret, cause she'd probably never see him again. This man was also from a nation who's men are known to be slags - no, you are not a slag. You are not even a slut. You did do her a big favour though.

My friend, a prossie, once told me that every now and again an unwilling man would be dragged along by others into the house where she worked. To silence his friends, a girl would take him to a room and he would either very reluctantly do what you did, or just sit and talk for the allocated time. Then the girl would tell the others how great the sex was that they didn't have and everybody went home happy. So don't feel alone - you're not the only one who wants to stay faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What you really really should have done.

What you really really should have done was just screw her and be done with it. You would have both enjoyed yourselves and you would have been like two ships passing in the night. No harm done to anyone and no one the wiser.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Nope. I still say he did right by himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well-written story

Hello from Greece. well-written story. It is an interesting one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous