All Comments on 'Taken in His Own House'

by RaulBloodworth

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT

What a great house warming. Cum back anytime.

sj_53sj_53about 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. So hot blind folded. Sucked and fucked at the same time. It's hard to beat that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

very nice

PG564EPG564Eabout 8 years ago
Very erotic imagery

I wanted to be John. Except I would be fucked in both holes, repeatedly.

Knowing that I would beg for more.

mycocksuckermycocksuckerabout 8 years ago
Encouraging crime?

If all burglars were like this i would be leaving windows open and two sets of spare keys on the coffee table??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story,and super hot

I always wonder what it would feel like to be rape, now I know for sure.

I had one experience similar to it but I wasn't tie up. One friend was fucking me while my other friend and I did some 69, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sensuous

That was wonderfully written and intense. Anyone interested in this line of writing would be pulled into the story. Keep writing.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 8 years ago
Absolutely hot!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot story

I consider myself straight, but lately I have started staring at big cocks. For some reason now I would love to suck a big juicy cock, submitting to it, crave for it. The idea of being fucked makes me so hot... Your story made me want it even more, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To annonn here, if you try it , you'll love it and just want more. That is what happened to me. I had never had a thought about sucking a cock until I did. Its a long story,but I knew right away that I was now a cock sucker. I also lost my anal virginity that night and found i was a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ I GOT TURNED ON

I have had homosexual impulses all my life.

In my twenties i had a drinking problem: i did not drink often, but if i started drinking i just could not stop. Consequently, i often passed out.

Once on a camping trip, the morning after heavy drinking, i woke up in a man's tent, he was part of the group, friend of a friend, 10 years older than me. I was naked from the waist down. Instinctively i knew i had been sexually abused or, rather, used for sexual gratification. The feeling was strange, i was concerned more about what people would think than about the fact i probably had been butt fucked.

All i could remember about the night before was a bunch of us heavily drinking around a bonfire. My girlfriend Lisa was sitting second next to me. Josh was between us.

I asked the man what had happened. Whethet i had made a fool of myself...

"Whatever happened will remain a secret, if you want my advice. Lisa may be in Josh's tent. Do not make a scene here, discuss it with her after the trip."

He continued: "one more piece of advice, my friend. You must quit drinking ASAP. If i were you i'd go cold turkey... Lisa is a keeper. She & you did the same thing last night. Don't tell her what you did..."

I took his advice as regards Lisa. As for drinking... i used it as an excuse to do wild things while drunk...

Lisa left me a year later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

this was really good,the wife put on her strap-on and finished me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a straight guy . . .

found this story extremely hot. i, too, fantasize myself as victim of homo-rape/forced feminization/breeding attempts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I was hard reading most of this...

one of the hottest short stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot! Bravissimo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0)! This captivating story was seductively written. The author managed to tell us a complete story on less than one page.

Admittedly, I stopped short of calling this story a must read, but you won't go wrong if you read it.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Holy shit great story

A 5+ rating if I could give you more I would. I love 1 page short stories and yours was one of the best reads. I blew a load not once but twice while reading it. I don't know if I am more jealous of the two burglars or him, I could imagine being both guess that's where the two loads came from lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought is was very hot. I would say i'm straight but my girlfriend wants me to suck a cock and probably get fucked by one eventually. Never wanted to try that before. But reading stories like this.... sure makes me wonder if i should submit to her wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"popped in" I liked that.I was once a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That took me back.First time was so clumsy;then you are an expert.I don't know why jail is so homophobic?It is just one of those things.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I don't usually like nonconsent/reluctance stories, but I like this one. Well done!

Bisexual_4_all_pleasuresBisexual_4_all_pleasures4 months ago

Very well written, great descriptive story, very erotic....5*

ticklishsolesticklishsoles3 months ago

This story lived up to every one of my fantasies. Now to turn the fantasy into a reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous