All Comments on 'Taken in the Basement'

by doug676676

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
turn him in

rape is rape let your husband know and the police any woman that doesn't deserves to be left if hubby finds out. If you allow rape then you let the person get by with it and allow them to have you and betray your family.

If she turns him in and i was her husband the man would be DEAD>

so any rapist that think they may want to try one of my family members just fair warning i will kill you there will be no trial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree with the previous comment

dead people cant hurt anyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My word against yours.

Uh yeah, her word, his identity, his realtor buddy who isn't going to be on his side, her word as a woman and wife, DNA samples, a rape kit, and the multiple bruises from brutally slamming her head into concrete. Nobody's going to buy it, and once one of those kids turns up missing, he's going away forever.

Future reference, leave these stories open-ended, because it just sounds stupid when an otherwise titillating sequence between a rapist and his victim becomes more about him being some kind of fucking retarded genius mastermind who has it all figured out and can simply win by saying "my word against yours" after he's gone and pretty much guaranteed himself a prison term.

doug676676doug676676over 11 years agoAuthor
It's a fantasy story, people

Reading the comments by the people who only feel confident to comment as "Anonymous", I respond;

1) please refer to the story category. Non-consensual/reluctance means just that. If you don't enjoy stories about forced sex, there are plenty of other categories for you to enjoy.

2) as are all of the stories in this category, it is meant to be read as a fantasy story for those who are turned on by that type of fetish. It is not a "how-to" guide to actually commit rape. My intent is to provide some measure of sexual pleasure to the reader, not to win a Pulitzer.

To those who have responded that they have enjoyed this story and my others, I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Like to see a chapter two where the rapist comes back for seconds. Oh yeah.....Lighten up people, it's a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second Person, Love it or Hate It

Second person is a pretty uncommon perspective for stories, and in my experience, people either love it or hate it. I like it quite a bit.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
I understand the category

And I am not here to offer counseling to fictional characters. Amazing

I was settling in for a nice non-con abduction and submission, when the attacker said "I guess you're not impressed with the effort I put forth..." Disrupted but undaunted by the attackers stilted phrasing, I soldiered on into the story, determined to enjoy, or at least be entertained. Until the part where she didn't realize until his cum was drying on her face that she had orgasmed while he used her mouth. I tried one more time to push through my disbelief and finish, hoping the story would redeem itself.

And in the next sentence, the attacker took out a can of whipped cream.

Exit, stage right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

The writing was stiff. You should loosen up and not write a how-to book. Let the story flow and go with it. You can give the story a life of it's own if you put yourself in the situation and just let it unfold. I loved the thought he put into the abduction, but the sex was too fast. Think of this a porn that is building up. There should be long drawn out sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you enjoy writing stories like this

it's probably more than just a fantasy.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 11 years ago
Fucking Deeeeeelicious !!!!

LOVE IT - thank you for a beautiful story - I wish I were her - Love everything about that story - one of my biggest fantasies - followed from daughter's school then raped - but in my own home !!!! - would have made it even more kinkier if the rapist had threatened (only threatened) to cum back when her daughters were home if she reported the rape - then rape her again in front of her girls forcing them to watch - fuck this story has made me very wet !!!!

Thank you once again

Sarah Leather, London England (32yo married fit blonde mum from the U.K.)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Fucking Deeeeeelicious !!!!

LOVE IT - thank you for a beautiful story - I wish I were her - Love everything about that story - one of my biggest fantasies - followed from daughter's school then raped - but in my own home !!!! - would have made it even more kinkier if the rapist had threatened (only threatened) to cum back when her daughters were home if she reported the rape - then rape her again in front of her girls forcing them to watch - fuck this story has made me very wet !!!!

More kinkier would have been if the rapist was an arrogant, leather clad very well-hung black teenager - easily making his married white victim pregnant.

Thank you once again

Sarah Leather, London England (32yo married fit tight & toned blonde leather wearing mum from the U.K.)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

SeekerOfDesiresSeekerOfDesiresover 3 years ago
More chapters

Have her end up pregnant with his baby! Would be even better if it'll be a boy that'll look like Tommy. Maybe her daughters would notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow up please

Make a chapter about their next encounter. Then fast forward to a few months when her belly is starting to show and she's not sure who the father is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Background on the rapist

Is he divorced or is he cheating on his wife? And why did he call her "my woman"? He's probably planning to cuck her husband or maybe even steal her from him eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The cliffhanger leaves the door open for speculation

My guess is he rapes her over and over again while coercing and blackmailing her into silence, making her his reluctant mistress. He'll continue to fuck her without protection and eventually she gets pregnant with his bastard which she will cuck her husband into raising as his own. The greatest irony would be if they conceive a boy and the husband is overjoyed because he finally gets to have a son. Then the daughters notice that their new brother looks like their classmate Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ahhh just loved it

Wish someone would really do this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous