All Comments on 'Taken In The Rain'

by Pyro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisalmost 7 years ago
Beautifully Done

This is, perhaps the most lovingly done erotic story I have read so far.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

This was a great story. I hope we will see more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe talk to a woman before writing again

This could have been a really good erotic story. The environmental descriptions were really great, the details well done, etc. Problem is that every time anything is described from the POV of the woman, it is absolutely laughable. Just no in every way. Also, please do a little research on biology. You physically cannot shove a dick into a womb without a very immediate visit to the ER. And pulling a cock back out doesn't create enough suction to remove someone's insides. If it did, we would have a lot more people dying from sex. Still, the writing is good so don't give up. Just do a bit more research next time first. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore That Twit

That was one of the most heart-felt, erotic stories I've read in a long time!

What Ms. Anonymous didn't understand is that you used "womb" with something called poetic license. Anyone with a lick of common sense would realize you didn't REALLY mean he went all the way into the womb, but that you were fucking her deep and hard and she was feeling it, man! SOME of us actually got the reference. Keep writing. Your stuff is hot!

I'm looking forward to a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPyro@Pyro
111 Followers
Originally from the Midwest and has lived on both coasts for many years, but keeps coming back to his home state. An occasional author of quirky poems, rants about gold-digging lost loves or soul-mates and the occasional short story, he is also working on three novels and ca...