Taken Roughly by Surprise

Story Info
She got what she never knew she needed so badly.
2.5k words
4.37
114.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This story is about consensual non-consent - actual non-consent is abhorrent to me. Characters are over 18.

*****

A couple had been flirting with the idea of giving life to one of their darker shared sexual musings. Like many taboo subjects they danced around it, hinted with playful banter, all the while maintaining plausible deniability in case the other balked. The following is what happens when things finally get real.

"I know, I know I'm late again...on my way" I immediately say as I pick up the phone. He hasn't been pleased with my crazy work hours lately and I was preemptively diffusing a mood. He surprised me by saying that was okay, I was going to pay for it when I got home. There was a tone in his voice I'd never heard before, a tone that I could feel inside me. But then it was gone...he joked about using me for stress relief and I figured I'd imagined it. He's so handsome and great in bed, but aggressive he's not. I was sure he was just being silly.

"You know you'd be running a huge risk of the neighbors hearing me scream. Although I'm sure you've thought of that and would have some way to keep me quiet."

Playing or not I certainly wasn't going to let teasing go unappreciated.

"The struggle would be real, adrenaline and fear could make me hard to subdue. Although if you overpowered me right away and forced yourself on me no matter how hard I struggled I'd be at your mercy. You could do anything to me and I wouldn't be able to stop you."

We both laughed before hanging up.

I walk in the house and before I could say hello he has me pushed up against the wall, grabbing a fistful of my hair as he lifts my skirt and yanks my panties down to mid thigh. I was shocked, what was happening?

Confused, embarrassed, exposed, and unsure if this was play or if I was in real danger. Ashamed that with his fingers jammed deep in my pussy he knew exactly how wet I was already. Despite my attempts to defend myself my own body was betraying me.

I thought I wanted this. But did I?

He grabs a fistful of my long hair and forces me to the ground...

His full weight bearing down on me, his left hand between my legs, fingering me hard enough to make me gasp as he clamps his right hand around my throat, tight enough to stop me from struggling. I could feel his hard cock straining against my thigh...his breathing heavier now and I can feel it hot on my face.

I looked up at him for the first time since he violated my shamefully wet cunt with his fingers as if he owned it. There's an intensity in his face that both scares me and makes my pussy twitch.. When he tells me to pull my shirt up he made it clear I'd better not make him ask twice.

My hands shaking from fear and arousal which I desperately try to will away, silently ordering my body to stop responding to him, but it's useless. When his palm brushes roughly against my now aching clit I involuntarily buck up against him and whimper almost imperceptibly.

Almost imperceptible. He noticed.

His hands occupied, he orders me to lift my shirt and pull my breasts out of my bra. Unable to do anything but comply I do. . My face burning from the shame of being forced to expose myself to him like this while he's fully dressed, and giving him further proof of my arousal; my nipples achingly hard and my breasts flushed. He grinds his cock hard against my leg demanding that I pinch my nipples. He watches as I do, lightly, he orders me to do it harder...tug at them...twist them. They're so sensitive and it hurts but I do it under his incessant gaze. I lapse into being more gentle again because of the pain, he tells me that if I do that again he's going to take over and show me how much they can really hurt... his tone of voice both impatient and angry .

He means it. All the while his fingers working me harder until he pulls out and gropes me roughly with his whole hand, grabbing at my pussy...underneath me his hand running the length of my wet slit...fingers grazing in between the crack of my ass...then gripping harder...his finger running over the entrance to my tight, resisting asshole. I beg him to stop...to let me go...

He laughs softly as he once again shoves his fingers deep inside me...I don't know how many but it feels like he's splitting my pussy open. I cry out from the intensity of the simultaneous pain and pleasure. Gushing over his hand ...

He brings his hand, glistening with my wetness, to my face to show me what he thinks of my pleas to stop. Wetness that is soon smeared all over my face as he clamps his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He shifts his body up so he's straddling me, my legs together. I'm crying, shaking, and pleading with my eyes for him to let me go...so we can get back to normal.

Be my safe, easy going boyfriend again.

His expression softens as he looks at me with such love. He tenderly brushes my hair away from my face, wipes my tears away, and gives me a kiss on my forehead. Relief floods through me...there his is. That's the man who would never hurt me. He whispers "mine" in my ear as he makes a move to stand. It's over, I think...

But it's not.

He yanks me to my knees and barks at me to put my hands behind my back as reaches behind him for something I can't immediately make out. Once I realize it's cord with which he's about to bind my wrists I yank my hands away and try to scramble to my feet, knowing as soon as I'm restrained I have no chance to escape. But he easily overpowers my attempts to get away and quickly ties my wrists together behind my back. I'm so angry I forget my fear and demand to be released immediately. "Joke is over...it's not funny, untie me and get the fuck out of my house."

He ignores me until I start to scream at which point he shoves my panties into my mouth as a makeshift gag.

Panties that had been cast aside so casually, yet he knew exactly where they were when he needed them. That's no accident. He was waiting for this.

Bound and gagged I an kneeling before him naked, bruised, and humiliated that my soaking wet pussy is betraying me. He knows I need this...

The restraint doesn't hurt as long as I don't struggle so I remain still. He grabs my breasts squeezing much too roughly then pinching my nipples far harder than I did...involuntarily jolts of pleasure run through my body ...as he torments my nipples my clit and the bottoms of my feet are electrified he rises to his feet.

Even with my legs free I'm naked and helpless with my arms bound behind me, I'm not going anywhere. He unbuckles his belt and I'm frozen in fear, unable to look away. With a dark look on his face that both terrifies and excites me he lays his belt next to me where I can see it. Urgently he unzips his pants and I can't take my eyes off his cock...how hard he is. How his head is swollen and dripping with precum. My mouth waters for his cock even as I wonder how much he going to hurt me.

I beg him again to let me go, not to hurt me, but I'm so conflicted. I shouldn't want this, he shouldn't want this. This can't be happening...

He pushes me forward so my face in forced into the floor, my ass raised for him. He forces my legs apart as wide as they can go. It hurts...his fingers digging into my in thighs so hard I can feel the bruises are already forming.

The shame is overwhelming. I can feel him staring between my legs before he suddenly moves to my head and I feel him wrapping his belt around my throat. I can't speak or move...why is he untying my wrists?

He tightens the belt slightly, I can still breathe as long as I remain still and calm...then he gently runs his fingers down my back and softly over my ass. His voice is comforting as he tells me how beautiful I look like this. But when he tells me to reach back and spread my ass for him I hesitate for a second and a slap hard enough to bring tears to my eyes lands on my ass. It makes me jump and I could feel the belt tighten with my movement.

He tells me again to spread my ass for him and this time I obey immediately. He tenderly strokes my ass where he had just left his angry red hand print whispering "my good girl." I know he saw my response to that by the way his finger traced the trickle of wetness from my pussy running down my thighs at those words.

Completely exposed and so ashamed by my blatant arousal I suddenly hear the click of a camera. My whole body blushes as he photographs me holding my ass open for him. He shoves one of my toys deep inside me and I can't help but moan in pleasure. More pictures. Another toy in my ass...more pictures...wetness running down my thighs and as I quietly whimper.

Face down on the floor, ass upraised, he binds my wrists together again. I wait for what I'm sure will be his cock slamming into me and I hope I can handle it, but instead I feel his dripping cock rubbing along my slit and against my ass as he leans over me reaching for something. He removes his belt from my throat and folds it in half making me shiver.

I'm now really afraid. I can't handle this.

I close my eyes and try not to control my panic. I can sense as he raises his arm and brings the belt down hard on my ass. Tears spring to my eyes as I cry out ...it hurts so much. He orders me to be quiet and that it will be worse if scream. He can see the red welt he left starting to raise and his cock twitches at the sight. He brings his belt down on me again and again, more welts joining the first. I can't help it, I yell out louder. He's angrier since he told me to be quiet and I can't, so he grabs my panties from where he tossed them, then wipes his gushing precum on them before using them to mop up my drenched cunt and stuffs them back in my mouth.

I can taste both of us...why do I love this? What is wrong with me?

My cries now muffled by my panties he turns his attention back to my upraised ass, bringing his belt down again and again. Each time the sound of the leather slapping hard against my soft skin, my cries of pain only he can hear now, and the way my body flinches make his cock throb so intensely he can barely remain in control. he doesn't stop until my entire bottom is crisscrossed with red welts. Swollen and so tender to the touch I jump as he runs his fingers gently over them.

Does he know that after a little bit I couldn't tell where the pain left off and pleasure began as I got wetter and closer to coming with each lash?

I remain still but for the trembling, trying to regain composure until he slams his cock deep into my aching cunt without warning. So hard I fall face first back into the floor, he doesn't stop..fucking me so hard it's like he's splitting me in two, the only thing in my world is his cock tearing its way though my pussy. His fingers digging into my hips so hard I know he're leaving marks...harder.,.bringing his hand down to slap my ass knowing how much it will sting given his handiwork from before...again...again...each time I flinch and make a muffled cry.

He reaches down and grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back hard..pulling my hair so tight it stuns me into silence. Finally quiet he tells me that I'm his good girl as he yanks my hair again. That does it I can't fight it anymore..,.he orders me to come for him and I do... there is nothing I could have done to stop it even if I'd tried. My pussy tightens around his cock as my body convulses in pleasure and I gush all over both of us.

He's so close to the edge his balls are aching.. He pulls out and flips me onto my back and before I can get oriented he's buried inside me balls deep fucking me like he owns my pussy. Like the only reason I exist is for him to fuck me. Now that I've surrendered to him completely, his face inches from mine he kisses me hard. His tongue in my mouth mimicking the rhythm of his cock slamming into me...pounding the fuck out of me...harder than I could have ever imagined.

He closes his hand around my throat and squeezes...looking into my eyes without breaking his gaze, he makes me admit I came for him. Makes me admit out loud that I needed he to punished me with his cock. He tells me he's deliberately wrecking my pussy for anyone else and that it, that all of me, are his to use as he pleases. Even my thoughts belong to he now. He'll control my pleasure and I'll come only when he allows it. And when I do come it won't be for me, I come only for him now.

It's building fast I'm shaking...I can hear it in his voice as his thrusting increases in my battered pussy. He's so close...I look into his eyes and agree to everything. I give he my body, my thoughts, my pleasure...I surrender control to him.

I thank him.

He demands that I come now and I do. even harder since I belong to him now and don't have to fight it... I arch my back as my pussy grips his cock. I can't stop coming, moaning his name over and over like a mantra with that he let go...

He floods me with his cum. More than I can hold, running out of me as he's still coming ...collapsing on me whispering my name in my ear as his final thrusts give me the last of his cum that he knows I love so much.

He stays inside me for a little bit, brushing my hair away from my face, as I look up at him ...neither of us saying anything but both acutely aware that we just entered into an agreement others would never understand.