All Comments on 'Taken Roughly by Surprise'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh.

She likes bdsm and plays at normalcy.

She suggests he is the quiet, sincere, gentle type, but even that appears to be an obfuscation.

And, inevitably, she gives herself to him as property.

All very suggestive without explicit statement.

OK. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good job

you do a good job at the end about explaining the agreement it really is hard to explain I have to tell people its like a rich guy and his maid usually before they understand that this is consensual treatment cause they dont understand that master and slave has nothing to do with actual slavery xD

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
An agreement we definitely dont understand....of taking choke play overboard?!;))

Right!!...and some day if drunk and go too overboard with the choke play bdsm on the female.. one or both of them would be dead ducks!!;))An agreement we definitely dont understand....of dafted stupidity,being obsessed with choking!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I've been wondering this for a while, and now I'll just ask...

Wanderinggipsy, are you insane? I mean, certifiably and clinically off your rocker? I legit need to know. If you're a lunatic, my heart goes out to you. If you're not, then why are you acting like one? You endlessly trawl this site, leaving half-baked comments that make no damn sense. For the good of this site (and indeed of humanity as a whole) scale back the sheer volume of comments you leave. And when you do say something, let it be in a real language humans can understand, and not the gibberish you always babble. Sincerely, All Humans Everywhere.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
@annony's ridiculous and infantile jibes !!;))

Humans understand very well what i write,'you' who chicken out even from commenting under a lit id!! ;))a few mentally and educationally challenged(hope you recognise yourself?) dont!!;))

I'm quite new on lit and already 2 readers and two authors follow my comments!! Got loads of positive author replies!! I frequently receive email feedback too from responders via lit !! So these emailers and repliers on lit must be understanding the comments before responding back!!....

Coz just as per 'i'm so vain' annony, I cannot brand these counter commenters,comment appreciators through email,and the replying authors 'non human'.....for annony named 'crime' that they understand my writing language...can I ?!;))

And rather than commenting stupidest jibes that appear only lunatic...please find better things to do!!....unless you are a very bored,plain,undesirable and old man or woman....or somewhere in between!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'll respond now and then I'll ignore you, because I have no interest in a back-and-forth with someone who's halfway to the loony bin.

1. Please, please learn to communicate in a language that isn't insane babbling.

2. What the hell do all those symbols you use even mean? (Hint: you're using them incorrectly).

3. Use less adjectives.

4. Commenting anonymously has its perks, I've found :)

5. Wait, so your comments are being followed by a whole 2 readers and writers?!?! Well, color me astounded! My congratulations for this unbelievable achievement of yours!! (Hint: this is sarcasm). Also, I have a damn good idea who the author is that responds well to your insane babbling, and I'm not at all surprised because he seems as every bit as batty as you. Also, nobody likes the PDA between you and him, so get a (chat) room.

Sincerely, Human Beings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm highly amused by these comments. One by a rational person and another by someone speaking Predator click language. Learn to use a keyboard correctly @wanderinggipsy and then when you insult someone, it'll make more sense;) ;) ;) .... :) :) or whatever that means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omgggg anon

You legend you. I love you. Lets get married.

I couldn't work out if she was being ridiculously passive aggressive but I'm with you now pretty sure she's certifiably insane. Thanks for saying everything I've been thinking so I didn't have to bother. I'm sure everyone else here is thinking the same thing except her two author friends.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggalmost 7 years agoAuthor
awwww

Who says love can't be found in the comment section of a story about rough sex?

I'd put a smiley face there but for some reason typing :) just seems wrong at the moment.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
The annonies on this section are such pathetic losers!!

Deriding one of the top 3 authors here?!! First you all come in the top 3 most popular on non con.....then babble!! ...and fussbagging over smileys?!....just for the heck of it i' m not using any smiley!!....like some super boring old age home lodgers!! ...what happens?!....the meaning of the words fucking change?!!....

Blindly appreciate this authors writing like some dumbest sub or captive...and you are very nice!!......Such immature handling of criticism!!

You all need to go fuck yourselves big time.....24*7!! You all are so bored and boring!! ...I can be less aged than you.....and hence a smileyed comment and all......!!....That impossibly hard for you all to understand bored,ugly old men and ladies?!.....;))

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Very sexy story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous