Taken...To Buy a F***ing Machine

Story Info
2 girls select a Love Machine...and give it a go!
4.7k words
4.11
59.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

This story will be more meaningful if you first read 'Taken...on a 7 Days, 8 Lays Cruise' and 'Taken...& Pleasured at Nudist Resort'.

* * * * *

Having a few concerns that Claire, Kirsty and Tegan might be uncomfortable being asked to trade a one-week holiday each year for sexual favours, I broached the subject with them one day over a Sunday lunch.

I needn't have worried.

They explained they loved being able to go away on a holiday, which was something they simply would otherwise be unable to afford. In fact, they hoped – almost begged - I would continue to offer them the same opportunity next summer, and in the years ahead. Kirsty even suggested she would come with me (and not bring her husband) after she was married!

They didn't consider the obligation to be bedded one night in three was either unreasonable or onerous.

And they quite enjoyed the experience with me. "You're not a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of guy when you're in bed," they explained.

They loved the sexual challenges I presented. And they felt I was broadening their sexual horizons and simultaneously sexually educating them.

And they appreciated the 'extras' – their bikinis, their silk nightdresses and – most of all – their sex toys.

"A holiday in return for being screwed a few times is great value!" they suggested. "Many other guys think I should allow them to screw me just because they have bought me to a drink...or given me a less-than-romantic kiss...or simply because I'm female, and they imagine I have an insatiable need to have a penis shoved up between my legs 24/7!!"

"So, PLEASE, can we go somewhere again with you next summer."

Somehow the conversation then got around to how much sex people can endure and what types of challenges the girls were prepared to accept. This was very interesting!

I had to admit that some times I had been utterly exhausted by the sex I'd received from the girls. "Particularly those occasions when I have sex with two of you in an afternoon, and then spend the whole of the same evening in bed with the other one of you. You've got to remember each of you is fresh and eager when you start, and each of you is very fit – so occasionally I do have some trouble keeping up. Not that I'm complaining at all!"

They complimented me saying "we hadn't noticed."

Would they like to see how much sex they could endure? "It would be interesting to know, but it would not be something we'd put high on our list of priorities" was the consensus.

Would they be prepared to have sex with 10 or 20 men in quick succession? "It might be interesting to experience just once, but isn't that what prostitutes and sex slaves – particularly military sex slaves – are forced to endure? No thanks."

Would they be prepared to be made airtight, accepting three men's erections in at the one time? Tegan thought she would, 'but certainly not anytime soon." Kirsty wasn't at all sure, and Claire wouldn't. "I could have much more fun playing with three men's erections on three separate occasions!"

Would they be prepared to be watched by a group of men (and perhaps also women) whilst having sex? "Allowing family members to watch has been fun, but we're not in the entertainment business. If guys, or girls for that matter, want to perve on others having sex, the internet is there and provides thousands of opportunities!" "And you'll never find I'll be on there, revealing to the world how good or how bad I am," one of them added.

Would they accept vaginal fisting? Kirsty and Tegan both indicated they currently accepted fingers up their vagina "and a fist is probably not much further away." Claire said she "had already experienced two big heads stretching her vaginal passage and uterus, and that was not the most pleasant sensation in the world...and, if she is regularly exercising to get her vaginal muscles as tight as possible, then she is not about to start having her vagina stretched by Coke cans, Coke bottles or some guy's fists...although the vibrator has certainly shown me what something a little bigger than a couple of fingers moving around down there can do!"

Would you accept anal fisting? "Only after having first seen what vaginal fisting was like...and then only if we were very well-lubed."

Bondage, or sado-masochism? "That would depend on the guy involved. I'd have no problem if you bound me to the bed posts, for example, and then fucked me good and proper because I'd know you're unlikely to hurt me. But I wouldn't want to be in a position of absolutely no control and be chancing what some guys might do to me – like tying me up, gagging me, blindfolding me and then raping me or doing something extreme to my clitoris, vagina or tits."

Would you give a fucking machine a try? Claire probably wouldn't, the two younger girls might well do so. "As long as I had complete control of the controls...if the machine is designed to induce multiple, rapidly-flowing orgasms, then it might be interesting to see how many orgasms I could achieve or how many I could stand...and I'd definitely try it out vaginally before I let it anywhere near my rear entrance."

What is the one thing sexually that you have not yet done, but would like to do? Claire couldn't think of anything immediately, explaining that she and her husband had enjoyed a fairly free, fairly inventive sex life – although she had never participated in an uninhibited sex orgy. Kirsty dreamed of "being taken unexpectedly by a very handsome stranger to somewhere very romantic, being stripped, and ravished (in a pleasant sense of the word) before being whisked off to his castle and spending the night with him in his fairytale bedroom." Tegan was more down-to-earth: "I'd settle for a multiple orgasm. It's something I've yet to experience."

I made a mental note that this was something I would have to work on for her – maybe I would have to see if I could book an appointment with a fucking machine and see if that brought her to multiple orgasm!

* * * * *

So I did.

Well, actually I didn't. I could buy a fucking machine (or, as its retailers prefer to call it, a love machine!) at a reasonable price...and (being the opportunist I am) I saw the potential, if I installed it in my home, of enticing women over more regularly. (The fee: 'a warming and a wetting' from me before they moved on to the machine!)

So I invited Tegan to again accompany me sex shop shopping.

I explained to her that I had noted her desire to experience multiple orgasms, that I understood (from reading reviews on the internet) that women usually could not avoid having multiple orgasms whilst enjoying rapid penetration from a love machine's 'penis', and I had remembered her saying that she would be willing to test a fucking machine to see what effect it might have.

And I wanted her to help choose the model and to quiz the sales assistant in the same way that her Mum had done when she was choosing the vibrator.

I didn't tell Tegan, though, that I had also invited Jenny along. So Tegan was very surprised – and very pleased – to see Jenny again.

Jenny had been around to my house a couple of times.

I had her pants off.

She had my pants off.

We had engaged in some very R-rated activity...if you get my drift.

O.K., I'd fucked her!

And I'd enjoyed it immensely. And she tells me SHE'd enjoyed being fucked too! In fact, her total lifelong count of vaginal penetrations had tripled, then quadrupled as a result of those two visits!

Each time she visited she allowed me to remove her bra and take down her panties.

The sight of her glorious pudendum immediately caused me to get an erection and I was soon emitting pre-cum from its tip.

This did not stop at all as I would slowly move my hand down from her navel to between her legs, feeling the smoothness of her untanned teenage V...nor when I then fingered her clit...nor when those fingers were permitted to have a little feel of the ridges she had concealed inside...but, predictably, it became a pulsating stream once that erection was inside and thrusting!

And she was ready for more that day we selected the love machine...

But I digress.

Jenny had also explained to me that Tegan was the reason why she had agreed to lose her virginity to me. Tegan evidently told Jenny that she had surrendered her virginity to me so she could comfortably come on the cruise...and "it was the best thing I have ever done." And then Kirsty had made Jenny's decision easier by indicating she now wished that she had also lost her virginity to me. So together they urged Jenny to "just do it now and start enjoying life. You really have no idea what you are currently missing."

But again I digress.

We selected a fucker and took it home.

It was a horizontally-penetrating, variable speed model "to which the girls can attach a head that best suits their needs, or can try the different ones and experience the different sensations they give."

(I'd never imagined there were so many different models of 'love machine' – fixed models, portable models, those penetrating horizontally, those penetrating vertically upwards, those designed for rear-entrance use, those designed for vaginal stimulation, those with two arms to simultaneously thrust up and down a girl's two pleasure canals...with a whole array of different thickness, different length 'penises'...and a range of speeds.

And their names were just as creative: the SatisfyHer, Fuckzilla, the Bunny-fucker, the Giv'her, the Intruder, the Gynobot, the Snake are just a few names I can recall!

The shops had short promotional videos of all of the machines in use. I think the two girls were absolutely astounded what other girls are prepared to accept in their search for ultimate sexual satisfaction. So this trip to the shops certainly broadened their knowledge about female sexuality!!

They didn't say anything, but I had the distinct impression as we left the store that both girls just couldn't wait to get home, get their pants off, and...

And I'm sure that had I inserted a finger into that taut little hole between either of the girls' legs, I would have discovered it had become absolutely dripping wet by the time I withdrew it.)

On the way home, the girls christened our purchase "Rodney". That's Rodney ramrod...or Rod the Ram. Whatever, he would be doing precisely that at up to 180 r.p.m. (which the girls realised meant rams per minute!). That's a lot of ram!!

A lot more ram than I could give!!

Then it came to seeing exactly what Rodney could do.

Tegan was a keen volunteer...and quite happy that Jenny watched while she was test-fucked by Rodney.

Which she soon was!

And was gasping, moaning, writhing as he thrust...and gasping, moaning, writhing even more when she ramped up the rate of his thrust.

No guy who had previously pleasured her had ever performed this well!

And no guy had ever caused Tegan to orgasm...well, orgasm like this.

I held Jenny's hand while we watched Tegan. And I could feel Jenny involuntarily react to every one of Tegan's cries of pain, grimaces, smiles, expressions of pleasure.

I wondered if relatively-inexperienced Jenny was really ready to receive such a repeated mechanical penetration.

She assured me that she was. Especially having seen how intense the enjoyment was that Tegan had ultimately received from Rodney.

So Jenny and I adjourned to the adjacent bedroom for her pre-Rodney warm up after first having withdrawn Rodney's shaft from Tegan's love-tunnel, helped her to her feet, and enquired how she felt. "A bit sore...in fact, very sore," she replied.

So we left her to recover.

Jenny's tally of sexual experiences was soon increased by one.

And then it was Jenny's turn to get a feel from Rodney.

His was only the second 'penis' she had ever allowed in her vagina...and this was the very first time she had been watched by someone else. So, for her, it was all a very new experience.

Perhaps predictably, Jenny chose a less-thick head for Rodney's arm and wouldn't allow me, the 'chief put 'im upper 'er, and chief lube checker', to position him quite as far in as Tegan had allowed.

And Jenny only allowed Rodney to move in and out, in and out, at a very slow pace – at a dawdle, compared to the fast jog Rodney had performed inside Tegan.

But Jenny was excited being repeatedly, rhythmically rammed.

She, too, orgasmed. Only the once. But that was enough for her to announce "it's far better than what you get from masturbating," (answering one of the questions I had intended to ask her some day!).

And what did watching the girls do for me? Well, I'd never seen a girl penetrated before...let alone mechanically penetrated...let along rapidly, repeatedly penetrated...receiving so much pleasure.

And experiencing some pain!

My dick - fully engorged, visibly wet – indicated exactly how I felt.

I wondered if either Tegan or Jenny might be willing to give me a quick hand job or blow job.

* * * * *

Both girls told me they would be back for more.

Tegan also indicated she would like to see what Rodney felt like anally – which immediately prompted Jenny to exclaim "you've had anal??", knowing that it was unlikely Tegan would have considered anal from Rodney if she was still an anal virgin.

So Tegan had to admit her back entrance had been penetrated...and the experience was much better than she had ever anticipated it would be.

If Jenny had taken the conversation further, I would have told her I would never allow Rodney to anally deflower her (perhaps depriving me of that privilege!).

* * * * *

The following Saturday Kirsty came around "to try out your new toy." Predictably, Tegan had told her about her experience.

So I spent the morning in the cot with Kirsty, but only after having first been subject to the pain – and indignity – of being told "pain then pleasure, bend over" and experiencing one of her fingers being pushed up my asshole. And not once, but twice!

"That's only fair," she explained. "I've had something much longer, much thicker up my asshole...and I thought that if I was going to have something repeatedly pushed up inside me today, it would be appropriate today for you to also have something shoved up inside you."

"I hope you enjoyed it!"

She followed this 'pain' with one of those tender 'but I really do love you' love-making sessions. So, in the end, I really had a great time.

After lunch, I stripped Kirsty off, lay her on her back, and positioned Rodney's shaft up her love tunnel...then stood back and watched as Kirsty took the control...and then watched as she, very soon, lost control. Not of Rodney...of herself!

She not only orgasmed ("the most intense orgasm I have ever had," she told me later) but she squirted! All over Rodney, all over the floor.

It was the first time I'd ever seen a girl do that. And I hope I'll get to see it again...and again...and again. Hopefully, next time, without Rodney's rod being a slight obstruction to what uncontrollably streamed from her hole.

(My fingers had previously felt how full, how engorged Kirsty's Skenes Gland had become from my playing down there, and I would not have been surprised on a previous occasion or two if she had ended up squirting. But she hadn't. Obviously Rodney just stimulated exactly the right spot in exactly the right way, causing Kirsty to involuntarily cum. Rodney could teach me a thing or two, I decided!)

I knew Kirsty would be back for more.

And with more squirting, I hoped!

The really surprising thing was that Mum turned up the next day. Kirsty and Tegan had both raved about their experiences (although I don't think Kirsty went as far as telling her Mum about the mess she had created on the floor when Rodney caused her to cum the day before!!) so – despite what Claire had said previously – she "just had to try it for myself. I hope you don't mind."

So I spent another morning in the cot – again, having a really great time!

Claire was very obviously reticent about allowing a fucking machine into that area where her husband, I, and a few other guys had previously penetrated and - so she said – had provided her with an enormous amount of pleasure over the years. And she simply couldn't imagine that a machine would be capable of giving her even more pleasure.

But she was wrong.

"Rodney gave me the best fuck I have ever had," she enthused after having a 30-minute-plus session. "He kept his stiffness the whole time, and he was able to keep working on exactly the spot that I most enjoyed. All I had to do was to lie back and try to concentrate on what was about to come – which it certainly did!"

And was she sore? "You don't know how sore!" she exclaimed. "So you won't be getting anything more from me this afternoon."

* * * * *

As you'd expect, Rodney occasionally caused the girls to scream – usually in ecstasy, but occasionally in pain.

I have a freestanding house and thought the neighbours would hear nothing. But I was mistaken.

One afternoon my beautiful Irish-Scottish neighbour, Mary Mae Monahan (I immediately christened her Mmm!, which was appropriate as I lusted after her...and I hoped her maiden name had not been something like Mary Mae Fitzpatrick, Mary Mae Sayer, or Mary May Come!) who had been born in Tipperary (so I thought the World War 1 parody of 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' which starts 'That's the wrong way to tickle Mary, That's the wrong way to kiss...' was truly 'her song!') told me, in her captivating lilt, "Mick and me had noticed you had one of your young ladies over and we heard some screaming. So we wondered whether everything was alright."

I assured her that, indeed, "everything was alright!!" but then had to tell her that Rodney had moved in next door, and that the screams were most likely expressions of delight because "as Rodney moved... in...in there, between their legs" he invariably gave the girls multiple orgasms.

"Oooh, I'll have to meet Rodney sometime," Mmm! announced.

I explained to her that she would have to accept the mandatory pre-Rodney "a-warmin' and a-wettin'". To which she replied "Ooooh, I'll have to tink about dat."

"Tinking" obviously doesn't take too long because next evening she appeared on my doorstep, explaining that Mick had unexpectedly been asked to work a second shift, and she was a-wonderin' whether Rodney might be available. I confirmed that he was available...as was my little man!

As I led her to the bedroom she asked me to "please don't let Mick know I've come a-visitin'," which made me wonder how many times previously she had been unfaithful to him and whether I had been missing out on some of the whatever-she-might-have-been-offering. It also suddenly struck me that a request like this really left Mary completely vulnerable to future blackmail!

But I'd often dreamed about what might be between Mmm!'s legs, and I was now about to find out.

Unfortunately I was disappointed. Her pubes were untrimmed and unruly. They were nowhere near as golden as her very attractive soft ginger hair atop her head. And her slash was 'very ordinary' – just a 5 out of 10!

But, perhaps, I'd been spoiled by the oh-so-feminine 9 out of 10, and 10 out of 10!, boxes that Claire, Kirsty, Tegan and (particularly) Jenny possessed...and allowed me to so-often fondle... before I was then given the pleasure of delving deep down those very damp cavities between their legs.

If Mmm!'s 'tween-legs area was a disappointment, her boobs were certainly not.

Her breasts were small, still very firm...and she had very enticing nipples. They certainly gave the impression they enjoyed being played-with and licked.

And they WERE lickable. I probably could have happily spent the whole night with them popping in and out of my mouth.

Mmmmm!

Whilst my mouth was concentrating on Mary's norks, my hands were getting a good feel of the area between her legs and well inside her hole (so, really, I AM a multiskilling male!!).

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers
12