Taken...To Buy a F***ing Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, having been instructed by Mary to "make it good...good and hard", I spent more time than I'd expected atop of her – thrusting and eventually cumming.

She then announced that she was "exhausted." (So I must have succeeded in making it "good...good and hard.")

And that was even before she'd had her rogering from Rodney!

Mmm! was a 7 out of 10 fuck – more like the fuck I had dreamt of, and certainly a lot better than I'd imagined she would be when, a few minutes earlier, I'd first been disappointed by what was around and between her legs.

I'd earlier discovered it's quite fun watching the first moments Rodney works on 'first-timers', and Mary's reaction tonight was no different.

Once you have the girl lying comfortably on her back, legs spread well apart, you insert his thruster and adjust the position as far in or out, and as far up or down, as she wants. Then, in the reverse of what usually happens, the first powerful thrust is out - which seems to come as a bit of a surprise to women! – to be very rapidly followed by the first thrust in...and, from then on, the pleasure, the pain begins at whatever intensity the girl accepts.

Mmm! certainly enjoyed Rodney's efforts, and received what she came for – an orgasm or two.

And when this happened she gave the loudest scream I'd yet experienced. It's a good job nobody was home next door! And it would not have surprised me if I had learned that Mick had heard it at work!!

Mary went home that night not only "exhausted" but "very sore". There was no chance Mick would be able to get anywhere near her in bed that night, had he been in the mood for something!

And, at least, I now know the right way to tickle Mary!

Mary subsequently told me she would be back for more...and she said she had noticed the picture on my wall, and thought she might organise a similar picture of herself as a birthday present for Mick.

I told her that Mick would be thrilled – but perhaps the nude portrait should be just of herself, rather than one of both of them - explaining how much and how often I enjoyed looking at the three naked nymphs in my picture.

I then suggested she consider asking Mick to trim her pubes to a Brazilian before the shoot (and that would be the very, very best birthday present she could offer Mick!) and that she ask the photographer to Photoshop her Brazilian to lighten and slightly redden the colour of her pubic hairs, so they more-closely matched the colour of the hair on her head.

...And I asked her to let me see the photograph when it was finished, and to allow me to see how well Mick had transformed her pubic display.

She promised me that she would.

This conversation with Mmm! reminded me that I should organise a portrait of Jenny, to complement the one that was already hanging on my bedroom wall of my three attractive teases. And, I thought, perhaps her Mum and Dad might also appreciate a picture of Jenny and her sister Paige at their peak of their teenage beauty, which I would happily give to them.

But first I'd suggest to Jenny that she should nurture a Brazilian (something that would be much more visually enticing in a photograph than her still totally-bare pussy!), and I needed to find out how much her parents knew about our relationship and whether they knew she had lost her virginity.

Jenny liked the idea about the photographs, but would have to get Paige's agreement, and then see how Mum and Dad reacted to the thought of having their two teenage daughters pose starkers for a photograph for their parents' retreat.

Meanwhile, she would allow her pubes to start regrowing.

And, yes, Mum knew she had surrendered her virginity and was in some sort of casual relationship with an older man. Jenny wasn't yet sure whether Dad had been told or realised.

Jenny had confided to Paige at some point that she was no longer a virgin and Paige - as sisters do - had 'let slip' the information to her Mum. Mum's reaction was 'cool' – it was something she had to expect, but "please don't tell Paige how good it can be. I'd like her keep her virginity for another year or two...and, whatever you do Jenny, don't get pregnant."

A good few months later (my having, meanwhile, been admiring her regrowth, and having had an occasional feel of how it was coming along!) Jenny came back to me saying she and Paige were ready for the session in the studio, and her parents thought the idea of a "candid but tasteful" photograph was "very sweet."

I enjoyed being at the shoot of the photograph of Jenny, helping Judy to take just the right shot...helping ensure that Jenny's pubes were 'just right' and her nipples fully taut!

I had probably - indeed, very likely - seen Paige's nakedness at the nudist resort. Her naked body may even - indeed, very likely - have contributed to my getting an erection or two. But I'd never been able to observe at her naked at close quarters.

And I had decided, in view of her youth and to respect her personal privacy, it would be inappropriate for me to remain in the studio once Judy asked her to join Jenny baring all.

I was subsequently told that Paige's pubes received their first-ever trimming from Judy ("otherwise the contrast in the photograph with Jenny's very neatly trimmed Brazilian would be just too stark";...and Jenny, very thoughtfully, collected a small handful of Paige's trimmed-off fluff for me "so you can see what you didn't get to see"), so the wait to collect the finished prints and to be able to have my first look at them was excruciating.

But they proved to be better than I could have ever imagined!

Jenny and Paige's parents could not possibly be disappointed by the study of their totally-naked girls. All their teenage innocence, all their female beauty, all the most alluring aspects of their sexuality had been captured exquisitely by Judy in this sensitive portrait of them.

Regrettably, it's a photograph that's unlikely to be shown to many other people...at least in the next few years.

And the full-frontal of Jenny? It's stunning, absolutely stunning! And it's now hanging on my bedroom wall.

It is even more revealing – not that it shows anything I had not previously seen in-the-flesh (...and fondled!). It's the sort of photograph that perhaps Jenny's Dad would not be too pleased - if he was ever to see it - that I have of his attractive, nubile daughter...and it wouldn't surprise me if Jenny asks me to give it to her at some future time when she ultimately finds and settles down with 'her man'.

It probably should be titled 'Hey man, look at what nature has given me!!'

Jenny's stance and expression also beckon, sending a subtle 'you're welcome to come and have a closer look' message when you look at it.

And I do love the only other thing in the photograph – a pair of panties and a bra, seemingly just dropped on the floor. It's so sexy, so typically teenager!

(In reality, her bra and panties had been very deliberately placed, with the between-legs part of her panties and the inside of one of the cups of her bra being the most immediately-visible features.)

I'm actually looking at the portrait now...and, unsurprisingly, it's given me an erection.

Sorry, you'll just have to excuse me for a minute or two - otherwise I'll be creaming the bedroom floor!

12