All Comments on 'Taken to the Cabin Ch. 04'

by WhisperingLilac

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it!!!

I loved that you try to flesh out Seth and Violet's character more. Please keep on writing. I would love to read more from Seth and Violet's POV. Also, I really appreciate how STRONG Violet's character is. She's not a pushover and doesn't automatically ~falls in love~ with that bastard because of his "magical dick". I hope to see more from you! **5 Stars**

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love these characters!!! Please continue <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!!!!!

Love it!!!!! Please continue with the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story!

Liked how you built up the complexity of the characters, I can’t wait to read your next chapter. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please let her overcome him!

Please please please don't let her become accustomed to this evil and let her escape! This guy is a loser, she needs to turn the tables on him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is the Master/Slave talk?

In the first chapter, the bad one tells our heroine that he is her Master (of course, then he proceeds to tell her to call him Sir(!?) . A Master/Slave fantasy story without Master/Slave talk? Disappointing, sorry.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor
So appreciative of all the feedback

Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone so much for all the feedback. Being my first attempt at writing erotica, all your comments (both encouraging and constructive!) and advice really do help. You guys are the best :)

Now specifically addressing the last anon; I totally get where you’re coming from. Taken to the Cabin was never meant to primarily be a ‘master/slave’ story, my intention was for it to be a non-consent story with some sub/dom themes explored partially through a master/slave scenario - I’m sorry if you feel mislead. I don’t entirely understand the problem with the use of the word ‘sir’, as from my knowledge it can be used as a nickname and mark of respect in some master/slave relationships, in the same way a slave may be referred to as ‘slut’ or ‘fuck toy’ or something, as opposed to just ‘slave’. Anywho, while it isn’t my main focus, I am planning on including more master/slave type content in the future, so I hope if you do stick around you’ll enjoy that :)

In terms of the next chapter, it is coming! But it’s a busy time of year for me and I have a slight touch of ‘writer’s block’, so it may be a month or two before an update is out. Sorry about that everyone!

Thank you again to you all for reading, rating and commenting.

~WhisperingLilac

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jesus

This comes off more as gratuitous violence porn than non con. He didnt just spank, he brutally beats her, jumps into regular fits of rage, turns rape into a rote routine daily task, and actually gets off on her bleeding from a massive head injury (which generally demands hospitalization) and rapes her instead of doing anything about it.

This guy 50 times more fucked up than 50 shades and assuming the ridiculously long waits don't mean this is going to turn into yet another abandoned story, can't wait until she kills him.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor
Response to previous anon

I’m sorry if you misinterpreted part of my writing; he was never aroused by her head injury, he was frightened and concerned (I should have made that clearer, sorry). That would be far too dark even for me! But yes, this is a story with a very sadistic protagonist. I try to represent that in my tags and warnings at the beginning of the chapters. In terms of the ‘ridiculously long waits’, I released my last 3 chapters in the space of 15 days. Anyway, I appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to comment and read.

~ WhisperingLilac

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How does one misinterpret...

Seriously? How would you think Seth was getting off on her busting head? I read it four times to make sure and nowhere and no way could I or would I assume that Seth liked that injury to her head. Clearly, he was concerned. He gets off on pain from hurting her himself.

This story is great. Keep up the good work!

Ace_Of_SpadeAce_Of_Spadeover 6 years ago
Love this

I found this story a few nights ago and have come back every day awaiting chapter 5. Seth is the perfect depiction of a sadist finally giving into his true nature. Another comment compared this to 50 shades. I'm not a fan of 50 shades because of how inaccurate the relationship is.. Your story is honest, harsh and real and I fucking love it. Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is great

I am loving this story and am excited for whatever comes next. Keep it up!

HR1983HR1983over 6 years ago
Oh anons...

Do they never bore of picking to shreds a storyline they profess to hate despite having read multiple chapters? Overall a very strong start and certainly not unrealistic waits, though I admit I would love to see more sooner. Somehow life doesn’t seem to stop so you can write free erotica though! I think you’ve done very well at striking that delicate balance between sadistic and concerned and reluctant yet still responsive captive and that’s not a simple task. Looking forward to future chapters!

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor

Your encouraging words honestly mean so much to me :) I am working on Ch. 05 as much as I can, thank you for sticking with me (and Seth & Violet!).

~ WhisperingLilac

LittledanaeLittledanaeover 6 years ago

I love seeing an author that interacts in the comments section. I love this story, and how raw and real it is. It's in non con for a reason and if ppl can't handle it then they nerd to get off the story and find something lighter instead of trying to tear down this beautiful piece of work you have. I think people are so used to the captive immediately falling for the magic dick, and anything other than that that shows any kind of will on the part of the captive, is too far outside their comfort zone. Or a sadist that is actually sadistic. You story isn't sugar-coated; it's realistic, and I love it for that. Keep up the great work and I hope to see the new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I cannot wait for chapter 5....I agree with other comments this story is very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!!!

This story is so great, I would really love to see a scene where Seth goes down on her and eats her out...also longer chapters would be great but I understand that busy schedules get in the way.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacover 6 years agoAuthor
You guys are the best!

Thank you for the lovely comments. They are exactly what I needed to spur myself on to continue the story. I took a break from writing over Christmas and have had a few complications with my job, so that’s had my full attention recently, but I’m getting back into writing now, so hoping to have Ch. 05 out in Feb! :)

~ WhisperingLilac

LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago
Excited!!

I saw in your bio that chapter 5 is submitted for publication and I'm so excited to read the newest chapter in the next few days! Your work is always beautifully written, and I love the tone and harshness of your story. It's honestly hard to be believe that you've never written before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The amount of wet that this whole story gets me is truly ungodly. Ive never been so immersed in a kidnap fantasy. Very well done.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacabout 6 years agoAuthor
I can't say thank you enough

To Littledanae & anon; thank you so much for your comments. I'm glad my words have that effect on you anon! I can only hope Seth and Violet's story continues to enthrall you both.

Love and appreciation

~WhisperingLilac

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete bullshit.

She has had several opportunities to drive her hand or elbow into his throat, crushing his larnyx and killing him. It takes very little strength. Someone in her position would have done it easily. This was just poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it

I am enjoying the story.

WhisperingLilacWhisperingLilacabout 4 years agoAuthor
A Response :)

To the ‘bullshit’ anon: thank you for your feedback! I’m sorry you don’t find my story believable, but I doubt that many 20-year-old girls who are being held captive by a sociopath would have the body combat understanding, the courage and the confidence that your theory would require. I also think the pacing of the story would be a little off if Violet suddenly throat punched and killed Seth in Chapter 4! Anyway, I do appreciate the time you took to read and comment anyway, every piece of advice helps!

To the second anon: thanks so much :)

~WhisperingLilac

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 3 years ago
FAV

This is my favourite so far <33 excited to see how this'll end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhisperingLilac@WhisperingLilac
After enjoying plenty of amazing stories on here, I thought I'd try my hand at submitting my own! I'm a complete amateur, but I hope you like my uploads - please feel free to leave any constructive comments. Taken to the Cabin is completed! Thank you to all my incredible read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES