Taking a Vacation with my Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Painful?" Donna asked.

"No, not really, feels so wrong and weird, but more because of reasons the day after," she replied, smiling.

"Does it feel like..." Donna started before pausing, "Like you know... need to go..." she finished hesitantly.

Fi just nodded, "Feels really weird, like you really, really need to go, but can't, yet each out stroke feels like you are going to go," she said, blushing.

"Do you masturbate?" Donna asked Fi.

"Doesn't everyone?" Fi answered confidently, seemingly unflustered by the directness of the question.

We all just nodded and although no one openly admitted to masturbating, like Fi said, doesn't everyone at some point? "Do you have toys?" Fi asked Donna, smiling at her

"Erm," Donna stammered, clearly caught off guard by the question. I had always assumed all girls did, but had never actually asked. "Yeah, maybe," Donna eventually replied.

"Vibrators?" Fi pressed, "Or just dildos?"

Donna visibly blushed as my sister grilled her, enjoying making her squirm. Donna stammered a few noises before composing herself, and answering, "Yeah, both, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course," Fi replied. "Did you bring one with you?"

Donna again almost lit the balcony up the colour she went and although there was no reply quite clearly she had. "Oh my god," Fi exclaimed smiling at her, "You horny bitch, you used it yet?"

"No," Donna said, sounding just a little too eager to deny it, but Fi didn't press any further. Alan and myself both sat uncomfortably, me because I was rock hard and trying to keep it hidden. The conversation died down for a bit as we sipped our drinks and just engaged in small talk. I had noticed that if Donna sat to one side in the chair you could just about make out her panties through the material of the dress where it pulled tight. I could tell that they were a fairly high cut on the leg, and although I couldn't quite make out the colour as it was a light coloured dress, I assumed they were light coloured panties.

At about half 3 in the morning as the conversation slowed, Fi suggested a game of blackjack. It was just a friendly game, lots of laughing and a fair amount of rule bending, plus the inevitable competitiveness.

A playful argument broke out between Donna and myself, as we had been winning the most hands between us, me claiming that I was clearly better, while she claimed the same. It was going nowhere and was all in good fun. Fi interrupted after a few minutes, "If you are so sure, put your panties on the line."

Donna just looked at her, then me, "Yeah, k," she agreed.

"Boys vs girls?" Fi suggested.

We all paused; I had never actually played a strip game before and as most teenage males, it was a fantasy, but now the opportunity presented itself, the nerves rose up. "I don't wanna get my sister naked, or be got naked by my sister really," I said.

"Yeah," Donna agreed, "Would be weird playing against my brother?"

"How about a sibling vs sibling game then?" Fi suggested.

"Okay," Donna agreed as did Alan and myself.

"Inside?" Fi asked.

"More risk if we do it on the balcony," Alan replied with a wry smile

The cards got well shuffled by everyone until we were happy no counting or cheating was going on. Truth be told, we were probably all too intoxicated to be clever enough to cheat. There was no bank player, so hands that were draws would be replayed. It was everyone for themselves, the winner of each hand could pick someone to take something off. Alan and myself were wearing shorts, t-shirt, shoes and boxers. The girls were wearing shoes, dress, bra and panties. The losers were to stay naked for the rest of the night and we had to walk back to our room naked, Donna and Alan to do a similar forfeit if we won.

I turned so they couldn't see my face as I whispered to Fi, "You take Alan and I will take Donna?"

"Yep," she whispered back.

They had a quick whisper as well, but I couldn't hear what they said, the drinks got refilled, the cards got shuffled again and the first hand was drawn.

Donna won the first one and predictably picked me so I took my shoes off. Fi won the second hand so Alan took his shoes off. Donna won the next one and predictably, I lost my shirt. Fi won another selecting Alan who also lost his shirt and then I won my first one, taking Donna's shoes. Next round Alan got a 21; even before he revealed it, we knew as his "poker face" was useless. Just as I was collecting the cards to deal the next hand I was expecting him to pick Fi, but he didn't, he picked me.

My heart sank as I heard him say, "Sorry, Dean," as I realised that they were targeting me, which in hindsight was the best idea, defeat one of the players then you are two against one. I stood up and took my shorts off before sitting down again. I caught Fi's eye as I sat down and could see that she had had the same realisation that I had just had. "Alan?" she whispered so they couldn't hear, to which I just nodded, as he was wearing the least.

I was sure I could hear my heartbeat as another hand got dealt and which Alan won again. I just looked at him, hoping he would give some mercy and pick Fi, but he didn't. "Oh dear," Donna said with a huge grin.

"Oh dear, indeed," Fi said as we just looked at each other as I slowly stood up.

"When was the last time you saw your brother naked?" Donna teased.

Donna and Alan just grinned at each other and high fived; they knew, as did we, that two against one it was very likely that Fi was going to end up naked as well. I looked at them for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and sliding my boxers down leaving them by my ankles and standing up again. I am not sure what was worse, being naked while stood on a glass fronted balcony, being seen naked by Donna and Alan, or knowing that they were probably going to see Fi naked as well. The only consolation was my combined state of increased alcohol bravery, excitement at the situation and nerves meant that my cock was somewhere between flaccid and semi-erect.

"Oh hello," Donna exclaimed as she looked at my cock, which did actually look bigger than normal. Alan did glance but looked away, but the fact three people were looking at my cock drained my confidence, which as a result, made me a more natural size. Fi just smiled at me as my penis shrunk to its flaccid state then just looked at me and shrugged, knowing she was likely next to be naked.

I stood watching the rest of the game, and Fi did manage to win the next hand, which made Alan nervous as he sat only wearing his boxers. Donna and Alan won the next one and Fi took her shoes off. They were teasing her, asking if she was wearing matching underwear or not, confident that it was only a matter of time before she too, like me was naked and defeated.

Then Fi got a 21 as Donna and Alan could only manage a 17 and a 19 respectively. "Shit," Alan said out loud as Fi just smiled at them and pointed at him. He slowly stood up and looked around nervously.

"When was the last time you saw your brother's cock?" Fi asked Donna, smiling at her.

There was no response as Alan slowly slid his boxers down, covering with his hand until he stood up again before removing it and just standing in front of us naked. Both Fi and even Donna had a good look at him. He was similar build to me, a little taller, but thinner; size-wise we looked similar, although his thicker pubes offered more cover than mine did.

The odds were even with both girls having three items each left. Donna got a 21 next hand and so Fi took off her dress. Donna commented that she wasn't wearing matching underwear which caused Fi to shyly squirm a bit as she was made very conscious she was in front of two strangers in her underwear. Her bra was a light green, full-cupped strapless bra, her panties were white and just standard bikini cut with a full back on them.

Fi then got 18 and Donna got 17 which cost her her dress as well. Her white underwear was matching, but the thong cut panties offered little cover for her bum as she slid her dress off.

"Now it gets interesting," Fi said smiling at Donna.

"It does indeed," Donna agreed, sounding a little nervous.

Much to my delight and Alan's dismay Donna lost the next hand as she went bust off a 12, drawing a Jack. "Fuck," she snapped, standing up.

"Matching undies won't matter in a moment," Fi gloated, "Panties or bra?"

Donna ignored her, confidently taking her bra off and throwing it into the room. I felt my penis twitch again as her breasts came into view. They were bigger than Fi's, almost apple sized and easily standing off her chest defying gravity. Her nipples were like two peanuts delicately positioned on each one.

The next hand was drawn, and Fi lost it. She stood up and threw her bra off before sitting down again. Alan stared at her chest and I noticed that he was getting erect. I was about to comment, but it meant I was looking at a guy's penis, and I also noticed that I was not exactly calm myself.

"All or nothing round," Donna said sounding nervous, to which Fi just nodded, reciprocating the nervous atmosphere as the cards got dealt again.

Fi smiled at Donna as she placed down 21, to which Donna smiled back and placed down 21 as well. We all had a laugh as the cards got shuffled again, but before they were dealt, Donna said, "How about we up the stakes?"

"How?" Fi asked sounding interested.

"Hand job race," Donna said, "I play with Dean, you with Alan; first guy to cum loses and his sister gets naked and the winners can do what they want to them both."

"Sex?" Alan asked his cock springing up to full size as he asked the question.

All of our eyes diverted south as it caught our attention, "Yeah," Donna said staring at his penis that was pointing directly at her, "Not ass though," she added

"How about, ass is fine, but only if the winning girl uses your toy on the losing guy's ass first," Fi said.

"How big is it?" I asked taking myself by surprise. The thought of screwing Donna was making me stand to attention; the thought of losing, costing Fi her panties, having to watch her get fucked and me possibly take something up the bum was a little more scary.

Donna held her fingers apart indicating the size before looking at Alan's and then my hard penises before saying, "About that big," as she pointed at our cocks.

Much to my amazement, everyone agreed to the game, and the rules were clarified. No sucking and no penetration, but everything else was fine. I got onto the bed and got comfy, as did Alan as the girls climbed next to us and knelt up. "Three two one go?" Fi said.

"Yep," Donna said looking at me and smiling.

"Okay, Three... two... one... GO!" Fi said.

Donna reached out and gently took my cock in her hands. I was rock hard even before she started slowly moving it up and down gradually picking up the pace. I heard Alan moan softly as Fi did the same to him, both girls adjusting speed and rhythm as they worked out what speed got the most moans from each of us. "Don't you fucking dare cum," Donna said to Alan, to which he just nervously smiled at her.

"That goes for you as well," Fi said to me, getting the same nervous smile from me as well.

For the first time in my life I was grateful the girl whacking me off kept losing rhythm and timing; if I was doing it to myself I would have barely lasted the first 10 seconds. I just hoped that Alan was as close as I was, and Donna knew it as well. "Wanna watch me squeal?" she whispered in my ear, gently licking my ear lobe.

I just stared at Fi as she saw what Donna was doing and did the same to Alan, whispering dirty thoughts to him to try and speed him along. I was so close as I closed my eyes and tried to imagine anything to distract me. "So wet," Donna whispered, "Wanna fuck me?"

I felt her shift around a bit and when I opened my eyes she was sat between my legs, her legs crossed so they were wide open. Her white panties were pulled tight against her pussy, allowing me to see the faint outline of her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as I just stared between her legs.

"Don't you fucking dare..." Fi said staring at me.

"I think he is gonna blow," Donna said smiling at me before looking back at my cock as her hand was almost a blur as she drew me closer and closer.

Fi was looking at me, then my cock and then at Alan who was clearly struggling, but was not nearing the point of no return, which I most definitely was. "Don't you fucking dare," Fi repeated staring at me.

I just stared back at her, trying to distract myself but it was too late and Donna knew it as she rose up onto her knees again and sped her hand up as fast as she could go. "Oh, yessssss," I breathed as I felt myself contract and a blast of my seed explode into the air landing on my chest and her hand.

"Haha," Donna smiled as she slowed her hand down and just allowed me to cum, "There we go."

Donna angled my spurting cock towards me as a second, third and fourth jet of cum was expelled from my cock as she worked her hand up and down it. I just stared at Fi as I came all over myself and Donna's hand.

"Panties off, Fi," Donna said, smiling at her.

"Fuck," Fi muttered under her breath as she let go of Alan, "Were you close?"

"Yeah, so close a couple of times" Alan said, "You kept slowing down, though."

"Achy wrist," Fi replied as she stood up.

"Lick it off Fi," Donna said holding her hand towards her.

"No way, my brothers cum?" she argued.

"Anything the winners want," Donna reminded triumphantly.

"Aww come on," Fi argued, but Donna just smiled and waited.

Fi slowly bent down towards her hand before tentatively sticking out her tongue and licking it. She screwed her face up a bit as she tasted me, but continued using her tongue to clean up Donna's hand. "Thanks," Donna said.

"And I guess someone needs to lose their panties now," Alan said smiling and looking at Fi.

"I think Dean should do it for her; he is the reason she had lost them," Donna said.

I stood up and slowly went towards Fi, who just stood waiting. She looked at me with an expression that was a mix between excitement and embarrassment as I gently pinched the side of her panties. "With your teeth," Donna said.

"Seriously?" I said, looking at her, to which she just nodded.

I looked at Fi who just shrugged; we had got ourselves into this mess, so I slowly sank to my knees and carefully bit the side of her panties and pulled them down. It is a really difficult thing to do with an audience and when you are trying your best not to put your nose up her pussy. Her smell was intoxicating and I was glad I had just cum, as if not, I would be rock hard, no shadow of a doubt. I let go of the panties at her knees and gravity did the rest for me as she stood for all to see. Her sexy slim body curved as only the female form can. Her breasts, barely stood any further off her chest than her very excited-looking nipples were. Her flat tummy and pierced naval gave way to her small, but slightly rounded hips and her legs, which looked so long when she was naked, yet she barely stood 5 foot tall in reality. She was totally hairless; the lips of her pussy were just about protruding as her slit disappeared between her legs.

"Wow," Alan said staring at her, his cock bouncing with each heartbeat.

"Cutie or what," Donna said smiling at her, "Is she wet?"

Fi blushed and didn't reply; just as she was about to Donna interrupted her, "Dean..."

"Really?" I said as Donna just looked at me and nodded, "You want me to..."

"Yep," Donna said grinning.

I looked up at Fi who just looked back at me. She gave a wry smile and shifted her stance so I had access. I slowly and gently slid my fingers between her legs as she watched me. She was wet, very wet and she bit her lip as my fingers glided across her excited entrance. I gently slipped a finger into her but stopped myself as it began to penetrate. I so wanted to, but not in public. "Very," I said, looking at Donna as I withdrew my fingers.

She smiled at us and playfully stuck her tongue out at Fi. "Now we need some more ice for the drinks from the machine down the hall. You gonna be a gentleman Dean or you sending your sister?" she asked.

I just looked at her, confused, until it dawned on me that either Fi or myself were about to walk and get some fresh ice in our birthday suits. It made sense for me to go; it was technically my fault she was naked, and just for purely practical reasons. I could hold the ice bucket in front of me and I was pretty much covered. If Fi went and anyone saw her, they were seeing boobs or pussy, depending how she carried it.

"Oh and the one on this floor is out of order," Alan said with a grin.

"Can we run?" I asked.

"Yeah, just don't spill it all or you will be going back," Alan answered.

Fi just looked at me waiting and hoping I volunteered; in my mind I did, but in reality, I didn't. "Can I put panties on?" Fi asked.

"Nope," Donna said, "You can put shoes on if you want."

"I will go if I can put panties on," Fi replied hopefully.

"Nope," Alan said bluntly, "You can both go if you want," Alan added with a naughty smile in Fi's direction.

"I'll go," I said standing up.

"Very honourable of you," Donna said with a grin as she handed me the ice bucket.

It was late, or very early, depending which way you look at it; it was actually early enough for people who worked in the hotel to be up and about, starting preparation for the next day. I peeked out of the door to check the corridor was clear before stepping out wearing nothing. I didn't bother with shoes, the floors were all carpeted anyway.

I am not sure if you have ever streaked, or been naked where you shouldn't be, but every noise was amplified, even the soft padding of my bare feet pressing into the soft carpet sounded like doors opening in my head. I picked up the pace and headed towards the lift area. As Alan said, the ice machine was broken, so I called the lift. "What if someone is in it? Or if someone is waiting for it on the next floor," I said to myself and, before the lift arrived, I darted to the stairs and started climbing.

I climbed quickly, but cautiously, if anyone was about I at least had a small chance of retreating to keep my dignity, but I was also aware that the stairs were glass fronted so if anyone looked from the street, I was on show.

I filled the ice bucket before heading back downstairs again. I held the bucket over my privates as I half ran, for speed but slow enough to not make noise, to the room. I tapped on the door and got let back in, much to everyone else's amusement, especially Alan and Donna's.

"Anyone see you?" Fi asked.

"Don't think so," I replied, "Fuck me, it feels like my heart is leaping out of my chest."

They all just smiled at me as the ice got left on the side. No one wanted the ice; they just wanted one of us to run around the hotel in the nude. Donna nodded towards the table, which I looked at, and took a double take as I saw a purple object, which was very penis shaped. I just looked at her to which she smiled in a mischievous, but sexy way.

She picked it up and pushed it against my lips, "Suck it," Donna demanded as I just opened my mouth and she shoved it in.

I gagged instantly as it went down my throat; I pushed it away and spluttered, but Donna pushed it into my mouth again and started to move it in and out, just enough to nearly trigger my gag reflex as I sucked a dildo. "Kneel down," Donna demanded.

I knelt down, the dildo still in my mouth as they all just watched. I could see why some girls didn't like giving blow jobs; it was degrading enough it being just a toy. I imagine if it wanted to spit salty gloopy slime down my throat, it would be even worse.

Alan pulled Fi gently towards him, and pushed her head down onto him as he got her to suck him off. I watched as she sucked him off; it was something I didn't want to see, but, degrading or not, she looked so hot on her knees, bent forward, giving head.