Taking a Vacation with my Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want it up your ass?" Donna asked Fi.

"Not really," Fi replied, temporarily breaking off sucking Alan to answer. Her tone was genuine; I was 100% sure she didn't want it up her ass. She probably didn't want it in her mouth at this moment either, but she knew her answer was not really effecting the decision.

Donna disappeared for a few seconds before returning with some baby oil, which I assume was to be the lube. At least there was lube. The dildo was easily as big as me, probably a bit thicker at the head of it, and depending how she held it, the length was shorter than me, or a couple of inches longer.

"Aww, come on," Fi said as she saw the baby oil, "Don't let him fuck my ass."

"Would you have spared mine?" Donna asked her.

Fi hesitated; of course she wouldn't have done, and her hesitation was the only answer Donna needed. "Do you want her ass?" Donna asked Alan, to which he just nodded.

I jumped as cold baby oil landed in my bum and dribbled round before soaking into my pubes. Donna applied some of the oil to the dildo and used it to spread it around my backside. It felt so cold, and so weird as everything moved easier as my buttocks could slide against each other.

She threw the oil to her brother who lubed Fi up; he used his hand to rub it in and fingered her ass while he did it. Her eyes opened wider as he took her by surprise, pushing a finger up her ass. He smiled at her and whispered something to her which caused her to smile a bit.

"Okay," she said, "Just go easy till I'm used to it."

"I will," he said, "And just say stop if you want."

"Stop," she said smiling at him.

"Yeah, nice try," he said moving around so she was knelt up doggy style in front of him.

"No blow job or proper sex once you go anal," Fi said, "At least till you shower."

My attention was returned to my own predicament as I felt something push against my ass. "Oh fuck," I gasped, as I felt a burning, stretching sensation from my ass. I tried to pull forward, but Donna held me in place as she slowly slid the dildo into me.

"Shit, shit, shit," I breathed, as the weirdest sensation I have ever experienced occurred from my ass.

"Please don't," Donna said, slapping my ass and forcing the dildo in a bit deeper.

It felt like I really needed a toilet break, and as she slowly started to move it out it felt like I was going. "Woah, woah," I said, as I felt like I was messing myself.

"You are fine," Donna said, "Next time you ask a girl for bum fun, remember..."

She shoved the dildo as deep and as fast as she could into me which actually caused me to go cross eyed. "Fuck," I gasped as she held it deep inside me. It honestly felt like she had shoved her fist and arm up me. My belly was starting to ache as she started a rhythm of in and out.

She kept the rhythm; almost gently, she just worked it in and out of my ass, and it actually didn't feel too bad. Don't get me wrong, it was less than comfortable, but it was actually feeling almost nice. The aching in my stomach was increasing, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

"Oh yes," I heard Fi moan, as my attention was drawn back to her.

She was taking it up the ass, but he had reached round and was playing with her clit as he screwed her up the wrong hole. "Press harder," she said, as she manoeuvred herself so he could reach easier.

"Wow," he said as he gently, but firmly fucked my sister's ass.

She lowered her chest so she was more or less lying on the bed, her bum in the air, filled with cock as he stroked her pussy. Much to my amazement, I felt my penis get hard as I watched two people have sex. Ignoring the fact one of them was my sister, that in itself was effectively a real life porn film, and that is also totally ignoring that I was getting pegged at the same time.

"Enjoying it?" Donna asked me, as she saw my erection.

She reached around and started to play with me before letting go and gently guiding my hand behind me and placed it on the front of her panties. I curled my fingers, stroking her pussy through her underwear as I felt the dildo come out of me. She reached round again and started to wank me off. I sat up straight with her hugged in behind me, my fingers gently stroking her, as I moved her panties out of the way.

She was so wet as my finger slid into her with no resistance. She moaned in appreciation as I slid a second into her and started to finger her as she masturbated me from behind. She stopped me and manoeuvred herself, before dropping her panties over my shoulder. I twisted my neck around and smiled at her.

She smiled back and leaned forward, "Fuck me," she whispered into my ear.

I turned around to face her as we kissed, our tongues fighting for attention, as we stood up and she stepped backwards until she sat on the bed. She opened her legs and laid back, pulling me on top of her in one smooth movement. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me forward. I felt her warm wetness on my cock moments before the warmth surrounded it as I slipped into her.

"Wow," she breathed, as she gently scratched my back before putting her arms above her head and releasing her grip with her legs.

I pushed deep into her, holding the depth for a few seconds before slowly sliding out and all the way back in again. I lowered my head and kissed her nipple, before sucking it into my mouth as hard as I could. "Fuck yes," she moaned, as she pushed her hips against me.

I just fucked her, my animal instinct over-riding any control, I just screwed her. She moaned and squealed as I slammed into her, the wet "sex" noises were only interrupted by similar ones from two feet next to us as my sister was face down, ass in the air while Alan took her anally.

Male and female moans of pleasure almost took it in turns, me, then Fi, then Alan then Donna as we all raced for orgasm. Alan came first; Fi moaned as her ass got filled with his cum as his grunts seemed to last for ages as he emptied into her.

I came moments later, it almost hurt it was so intense; I could feel my cum actually coming out of me and into her as I kept rhythm as best I could. I slipped out on the 4th or 5th stroke causing her to yelp as I slammed against her ass. "Sorry," I said as I pulled away from her, leaving her on her back, her legs wide open as my seed bubbled from her vagina.

She smiled at me as she laid beneath me as I watched my cum dribble out of her. After a few moments, she curled onto her side and stood up, heading to the bathroom.

Fi stood with her hands in front of her pussy; her face and chest were glistening with sweat as she waited for the bathroom. She watched as Alan put his boxers on and glanced at her panties that were on the floor. Alan picked her panties up and threw them to her; she caught them, but didn't put them on.

"How is the ass?" Fi asked me, taking me by surprise a little.

"Erm... weird," I replied. Which was the truth, I wasn't sore, but it felt, well it felt like an average penis-sized dildo had been shoved up it repeatedly.

She smiled at me, "Wait till you next go for a shit."

"Oh, that is wrong," I said, and was something I hadn't even thought of and wondered what she meant. I paused for a few moments as I contemplated asking her details of what she meant, but I could guess, and I probably didn't want to know.

"How is your ass?" Alan asked Fi.

"Sticky..." she said smiling at him.

****

Thank you for reading.

All comments welcome.