Taking Bunty in the Kitchen

Story Info
Bunty had both holes basted today in the kitchen.
2.2k words
3.84
66.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ur_firman
ur_firman
34 Followers

I had popped in to see how Bunty was, knocking on her door she appeared Bunty was an elegant, tall, sexy brunette woman, with an hourglass figure and a face men pay to look at. Wearing a grey knee length skirt showing off her slim legs and matching rollover woollen-necked jumper, which you could clearly see the shape of her bra beneath.

As normal moments later her nipples started to become erect, I wasn't sure if it was because of me of the chilled air.

Wow she looked so alluring. I'm off out soon to a lunch appointment at Jim and Sally's, come in Bunty said; she was excited and grabbed my hand. Pulling me along to the kitchen, look what do you think, it was her new cooker. We stood looking at the cooker chatting still holding hands, as this was an extended period of time I wondered why she had not let go of my hand. I tried my hardest not to flirt or suggest any innuendos to her, but as I squeezed her hand I could feel her band of gold, her wedding ring on her finger and the thought that this woman standing next to me was fertile and unprotected.

In my mind it was now or never, I had to have Bunty, my cock was screaming out to have her cunt covering it, still holding her hand I stepped in front of her. I sensed she had an idea of what was going to happen next but did nothing to stop me.

I pressed my lips against hers and as I did Bunty closed her eyes; Bunty offered no resistance as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

As our tongue locked together I could hear her fast, shallow breathing and feel the subtle sway of Bunty's hips as she ground against my erection.

I knew the time was right and letting go of her hand placed them both on the bottom seam of her jumper. Slowly lifting her jumper up, and for a few seconds our lips parted as I slid her jumper over here head. As our lips parted Bunty opened her eyes and looked at me, I could see that she had resigned her self to that fact she would be taken soon by her son in law.

I let the jumper fall to the floor as I once again slipped my tongue into her mouth, he mouth was full of our mixed salver, and every now and again I could feel Bunty swallow our excess saliva.

Slipping my hands behind her back I found the clasp to her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders her bra joined her jumper on the floor. I could feel her harden nipples against my shirt. Bunty's nipples always got hard so easily whenever he played with them

Moving my head down slowly I found her swollen nipple sucking each of her nipples in turn, as I did I could feel her back arch her back against the kitchen units and let out a long sigh her breathing was already getting a little louder and faster as I sucked hard on each nipple distending them still further. I felt her hands on the back of my head pushing me harder against her breasts. I sucked at her skin beneath her breasts leaving a couple of hickeys so it would remind her of our kitchen experience today.

Bunty said bite my nipple hard she said before she could stop herself, looking up I could see she blushed at the words spoken aloud. As I bit into her right nipple she took in a deep breath her hips were dry humping wildly against me as the pain of biting her nipple increased. She placed her hands either side of my face and held it tight, I could see her wedding ring that made me even hornier and resulted in my biting harder. Bunty shouted bit the other one quick, she was about to cum from having her nipples bitten, her legs started shaking and I'm sure if I hadn't put my hands round her waist her legs would have given way.

I went to stop but Bunty begged me not to stop yet Just as the heat in her body exploded, and pleasure consumed her in delicious waves raking her entire body with spasms, I bit down on her nipple so hard that she screamed out. But it was a scream of both pain and pleasure and it only made her orgasm more intense and perfect.

"Oh my god..." Bunty moaned one last time as I released her extremely sensitive, flushed nipple from his teeth. As I supported her I felt her as she enjoyed the last lingering tingles and spasms from her orgasm. That was something else she said, never have I experienced anything like that.

I lowered my right hand slipping it under the waistband of her panties, past her pubic hair until I had found her hard clit and started gently rubbing it. Bunty's breathing increased again as did her vaginal secretions ran on to my fingers.

Lowering my left hand I entered her panties from behind, I slid my middle finger down her ass crack until I felt her tight sphincter. As her legs started to tremble and she was getting to a point of no return, I put the tip of my index finger on her rosebud and applied a gentle pressure and my finger penetrated her sphincter up to my first knuckle and fingered her forbidden hole. It was the first time anyone had entered Bunty's anus, as so always had a phobia of letting anyone or anything into it. For now it was my finger soon her sphincter it would be stretched around my cock.

I looked up at Bunty who seemed in a trance; it was now time to go further down knelt in front of her mound, her wispy pubic hair could be seen under her skimpy panties, I pushed my nose against the cotton fabric so as to breath in her sexual musk, I could smell the armour from her juices. Bunty placed her hands on the waist band of her panties and pushed them down until they fell free past her thighs onto ankle's then stepped out of them.

Her breathing was increasing with excitement, as she knew in a few moments my massive cock would be forcing her hole to stretch in diameter to accommodate me inside her.

Bunty lay on the kitchen floor her breath taken away momentarily due to the cold tiles with her knees raised and her legs apart. Kneeling between her legs I rubbed the foreskin of my cock up and down a few time, pre-cum leaked out and helped lubricate me. I leant forward rubbing my lubricated cock past her labia lips and pressed against her hole. I could see it wasn't as tight as the first time she had accommodated me a few week before. I thrust down hard into her, until I bottomed out against her cervix. For the next 30 minutes it was a series of gentle love making thrust punctuated with shear animal lust and thrust. Bunty knew how to bring my orgasm on she had just come down from her third and her vaginal love juices were now flowing freely from her hole. She placed her hands above her head so her wedding ring was in full view, light the blue touch paper and stand back as they say. Seeing her wedding reminded me that this was another mans wife who had my cock in her, she was read for my seed. I felt the head a my cock expand then the feeling a thick cum shooting out of it's eye covering her cervix with my seed. If we were lucky my seed would find her eggs today

Bunty was still breathing hard and fast her body covered in sweat as I slipped off her, grabbing her hips I flipped her onto her belly. Turning her head asked was now going to take her doggy fashion, she always felt she was being used as a fucking hole when taken from behind, nothing personal or affectation.

As I smiled back at her, no I said something different as I pulled her cheeks apart her, Bunty's sphincter ring was cover with both her vaginal juice and my cum. Gently I pressed my finger against her tight ring, I could feel her sphincter ring was firmly clenched closed. I knew it would it would take more pressure to enter her. Please don't Bunty muttered, I don't like it, but Bunty you have never experienced it so how do you know? I pushed my lubricated against her ring, determined that this time it would go in. Bunty let out a short scream as my lubricated finger went into anus up to the first knuckle. For the first time ever she had a mixture of her juice and my seed in her ass.

As Bunty wriggled her bum my finger started exploring her ass I asked her if she liked what I was doing, she whispered that it felt strange. Pushing finger in deeper each time I said Bunty "You know this ass is mine" she replied, every part of me is yours. The more I pushed back and forth into her the more she moved her hips in delight. Now your moist Bunty I'm going to fuck your arse, and before you ask, yes it will be painful as I'm going to have to stretch you ring to get my cock in and remember how you cunt felt the first time it had my cock. Oh my god she said I don't know if I can take it, you will I replied. Lying between her legs I guided my cock onto her sphincter ring. Bunty looked back in horror as my cock pushed against her anus. I started to push, Bunty relax your ass, it won't she said. I pushed my cock back into her cunt to lubricate it again, pulling out is had globules of cum on it. She felt me put my cock against her ring but this time there was no pause. With all my weight I pushed as hard as I could. I could feel it open up. Bunty screamed aloud in pain as my cock kept sliding even deeper into her anus, it helped as her natural reaction was to lift her ass, this only helped speed up full penetration. My pubic hair was now hard against her cheeks; I now had my full length inside her. Bunty was sobbing, tears streaming from her eyes as she looked back at me. I will keep still for a moment till you are fully stretch and get used it inside. As her sobbing stopped I slowly started to move back and forth inside her ass, she seemed to be accepting what was in her ass as I was picking up the rhythm. Her breathing was now back to normal and was responding against my thrusts. The time was right, I grabbed her hips and pulled me back until she was on all fours in front of me. She let out a loud moan as her ass spread even more.

Bunty looked back at me again and in between gasps said, "I don't think I'll be able to walk after this" Bunty's sphincter ring seemed to be squeezing my cock harder with each thrust. Oh yes I said, your about to get a deposit, stream after stream of cum kept shooting out of my cock filling her insides. With each thrust my cum was being forced back along her anus at allow more to be deposited inside her, thick strings of cum began ooze out

Bunty looked down under her belly and could see cum dropping of my sac onto the kitchen floor. There was aloud plop as I pulled out of her anus, her sphincter ring was open and swollen, cum was now flowing out as Bunty tried to stand up. I was having a drink of water at the sink when Bunty walked towards me be a bit unsteady on her feet. Not only were her cheeks stained with tears, but a torrent of my thick globules of cum were running out of both her anus and vagina down her thighs. As she reached me she put her arms around me and kissed me, Bunty was one fucking sexy kisser. As we stood cuddling you cloud her a plopping sound, the floor between her legs had little puddles of cum and her juices. Bunty laughed and said "looks like I'll be on y hands and knees again soon, I'll have to clean your mess up before Linda gets home.

As Bunty dressed minus panties and bra I told her next time I would teach her how to give me deep throat, you won't expect me to swallow will you, yes every last drop.

Bunty walked me back to my car; I could see she still had my seed running down her legs. Don't rub it off I said let it dry. I spoke to her later that day and she told me it felt strange once my cum had dried on her legs, Linda even made comment asking what she had spilt down her legs. I laughed to myself; it would be the same that would be running down Linda's thighs soon.

ur_firman
ur_firman
34 Followers