All Comments on 'Taking Bunty in the Kitchen'

by ur_firman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whining again

I was asked to stop whining about my hatred of B.T.B stories and I agree with that.

Maybe its time to stop whining about cuck stories??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whining?

I don't whine about any story. If I don't like the way a story is going, I just go to the end and give it an appropriate scoring. Only I decide what score a story deserves. Don't give a shit what anybody thinks about that. I can say only one thing, most of these authors have a long way to go before they make the "hall of fame" of loving wives. That should tell them something about the readership. To earn a high score, you must write a story worthy of the readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who the heck

Or what the heck is a Bunty...It sure isn't a wife so why not put your story where it belongs.... then ...Flush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: who the heck

These stories should be flushed before they even get posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheating Wife

One previous comment said it was in the wrong section because Bunty wasn't a wife but she was wearing wedding rings, when hubby gets home he is certainly going to find her well and truly fucked and if she is fertile with no protection she could be pregnant.

Hubby is well and truly a cuckold and at the moment he don't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editing!

Where was the editor for this story. Grammatical crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous