Taking Chances Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers

"On my arse," she handed me a business card, "that's the gym. If you mention my name I get a twenty five percent discount and the first session is free."

Muzza stared after her as she left the shop and I managed a crooked grin.

"A white rose on her arse? Now that I have to see," he looked at the card, "things must be getting serious between you too."

"Not exactly," I replied, "she's spoken with her old man, he's a retired cop and they think they can get me into the C.F.A. I'd need to get fit though."

"You in the C.F.A?" Muzza stared at me, "fuckin' hell, I can just see you charging into a wall of flames with a hose. So, when's all this happening?"

"I have to go to some family birthday with her on Saturday to meet the father, her older sister is in the force too, and her other sister is a lawyer."

"Fuck me," he looked me up and down, "you want a bit of advice?"

"Depends on the advice," I smiled crookedly.

"Get some wardrobe tips, you might pass muster at a bikie bash but these sound like decent middle class people. Bet you haven't even got a dress."

"I do," I protested, "I just haven't worn it for a while."

"It probably doesn't fit any more."

That's what I love about Muzza, if I ever get too big for my boots, he'll cut me down to size. He was right though, I only had one dress and what I call my court suit. The rest is all button down shirts, tee shirts and jeans.

Which is where my nanna stepped in to bat. The moment I blurted it out that night, she told me to keep Friday night free.

"Why?"

"We're going shopping down at Knox City, we'll eat down there tomorrow night."

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers
12