Taking Chances Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers

"I want you to know I will never judge you for your past," she kept sliding the zipper down, "what's done is done," the zipper had reached my mid thighs, "no time for regrets, no need for encores," the zipper reached the very bottom and she pulled the skirt apart to expose my legs.

"Thank you," I finally managed as she slid the skirt from under me and laid it on the bed.

"You're welcome," she undid the last two buttons and then the cuffs, a smile nudged her lips as she pulled the sleeves over my hands and laid the shirt to one side.

"Let me see your back," she moved around behind me and examined my back, I felt her fingers tracing over the unicorn on my right shoulder, down the snake along my spine and across to a woman pouring animals and trees out of a bowl. Her hands shifted to my lower back and a series of skulls with names under them.

"Whose names are these?"

"People I've known who aren't with us any more."

"There's rather a lot of names."

"A lot of my friends were in jail, I stopped doing that when I ran out of space, I had another tattooist do my back."

She undid my bra and I felt my breasts drop.

"Lie back and let me explore."

I did as she asked and Jodie opened a drawer in one of her bedside drawers and took out a large dildo with multiple protrusions and a bottle of oil.

"What are you planning on doing to me?" I asked.

"Considering the way I've been teasing you all week, it's time I did some experimenting of my own."

I reached for her but she slapped my hands away.

"Not yet," she moved back and examined my legs.

I've sleeved my left thigh in vines and flowers, the other has a dragon with his claws wrapped around my legs. Further down I've got spider webs on my knees to match the webs on my elbows, and on one calf I have the mermaid, the other is actually blank, for now.

"You really are covered all over," she stroked my body gently and moving closer, kissed me on the lips, "just let me do my thing, I'm in control here."

I felt helpless as she kissed my throat, her tongue swirled around as she worked her way down to my breasts. I clutched the duvet as her lips latched onto my nipple while a hand squeezed the other breast. She drew the nipple up into her mouth, her tongue swirled around it and I groaned as she sucked and by degrees she moved to the other breast and finally my throat as she massaged my breasts. I started rising slightly but she held me in place and began moving downwards to my belly and navel.

Her tongue flickered over my navel and I felt her hands tickling my inner thighs and this time I was able to adjust my position somewhat as she kissed my genital lips. Her hands slipped behind the panties and pulled them down to expose my opening and she worked the panties over my knees and tossed them aside.

"If you don't want to lick it's okay," I groaned.

Jodie didn't reply but I felt her tongue sliding over my vulva and I clutched the duvet and groaned loudly, which just made her go again, slowly and effortlessly, almost as if she'd done this before. I was aware she'd stopped licking when she picked up the dildo, covered it in oil and then rubbed the tip against my opening. I spread my legs wider and exhaled.

"Go deep."

My eyes bulged as she gave me the full length twisting it like a corkscrew, I whimpered as she kept going and then she descended on me, her tongue swirled around my clitoral hood, trying to tease the organ while she slid the dildo out and then in again, each corkscrew motion sent waves of pleasure flooding through me. A finger slid back and forth against my perineum and I bucked beneath her. I felt her tongue pressing hard against my clitoris and then swirling around it as she rocked the dildo backwards so that the tip pressed against the front of my passage. I writhed again, pushing against the tip and managed to prop on my elbows as she slid the dildo back out and then in again. Her face was partially hidden by the hair spilling over my genitals and I pushed hard against her as she started pumping me harder and harder.

When I finally let go it was with a cry and a violent push as the spasms pulsed through me, she did look up then but I was drifting as the orgasm took me higher until finally I peaked and felt the calmness of the aftermath. The dildo slid out with a sucking sound and she sat up and stared at me mischievously.

"Well I think the earth moved for someone."

She slid backwards off the bed.

"I've just got to throw another log on the fire, don't go away."

As if I was going anywhere! I was lying naked on her bed and as she exited the room I stared at the ceiling. This had turned out to be very different to what I imagined. She was definitely experienced despite her admission she'd never been with a woman. The rain was getting heavier and the light was fading fast, I turned on the lamps as Jodie came back through again. She had a strawberry in her hand and I sat up and put my back to the bedhead as she slid onto the bed and crawled towards me with the strawberry in her mouth. I parted my lips and the tip of the strawberry slid inside. I tasted the sweet flesh as I bit down and then her lips brushed across mine. The kiss lasted a few seconds longer and she sat up.

"Undress me? I want to be seduced."

I didn't need an invitation although considering she'd remained fully clothed it seemed an odd request but that's what sex is about, playing games and having fun.

I ran my hands through her hair and kissed her on the lips as I moved her around until her back was against the bedhead. My hands moved down over the satin blouse to her breasts, they were smaller than mine but firm under my grip, she murmured as I moulded her breasts, my hands slid over the slippery material and her lips parted. I kissed her again, my mouth worked slowly and methodically as I massaged her breasts.

The tie was the same colour as her blouse but one side had a brown speckled pattern on it, I gripped one end and pulled slowly, she put a hand on mine as if to stop me and the bow started to slid into the knot and then stopped. I yanked hard and it popped through, she winced and I grabbed the other end and pulled it through the knot and then I undid the knot and let the tie hang free.

"You were such a tease this week," I daintily undid the top button and parted the collar, "you're a very naughty girl," I straddled her and slid my fingers behind her collar.

My touch was light as I danced my way around her neck and up through her hair, down her face to the second button, but instead of undoing it, I grabbed both edges of the placket and pulled outwards as I slid all the way down to her waistband and pulled the material out a little. She went to reach for me but I grabbed her hands and clamped them on my thighs.

"Two can play this game."

I slid my fingers down the placket again, inching more material out before sliding back up to the second button, I undid it to deepen the vee and started teasing her bare skin, she shivered ever so slightly as I reached the third button and pretended I was going to undo it but instead I slid down the placket and back up to her breasts. I circled them with my fingertips, making ever decreasing circles as I found her bra and then finally her nipples. I pinched them lightly and her mouth parted as I pulled outwards slowly and released them.

"Jesus," she exhaled.

"He can't help you now, they crucified him," I undid the third button and this time I moved my head and began to kiss her throat and front as I stroked her gently, sliding my fingers along the edges of the blouse, pulling it against the fourth button. I found her bra straps and gripping them between thumbs and forefingers, worked my way down to her bra and then under the cups.

Jodie was breathing slowly in measured breaths as I undid the fourth button and brought the material under her bra cups and then over her shoulders. She was wearing a white satin bra and I began to kiss my way down her front while I massaged her firm ripe breasts. She began to moan and her fingernails dug into my thighs. I reached her cleavage and undid the fifth button to expose her navel.

I tickled her belly and Jodie's eyes went wide, she squirmed as I worked my way around her hips and up to her bra strap. She whimpered as I worked the material out of the waistband at the back and brought my hands around to the front, pulling the blouse out of her waistband.

"Smooth," she managed.

"Practice makes perfect," I undid the remaining buttons and began to stroke her front as I kissed her again and again, each kiss became longer until finally she winced and releasing my thighs, grabbed my buttocks and dug her fingernails in. That caused me to wince and when we parted she had that hungry look in her eyes.

"Now let's look at you," I undid her cuffs and pulled the sleeves over her hands.

She tried to shift but I had her pinned and I reached around to the rear fastening of her skirt and undid it, the zipper slid down and I grabbed the waistband and slid backwards, pulling the skirt with me. I tossed it onto the blouse. She was wearing a suspender belt and she spread her legs and undid it while I watched.

"I like the black one, it's a vibrator."

It was a rather large vibrator I commented a few moments later. It had wings to make her clitoris fly and she grinned as I turned it on briefly and teased her genitals.

"Enough seduction, take me hard," she undid her bra and tossed it onto the bed.

"Do your worst, I've been a naughty girl, all week. I played with myself twice."

"That is very naughty, considering I wasn't watching."

"You like watching a woman masturbate?"

"It's one of my fetishes," I peeled off her stockings and dragged them across her near naked body, "time to lose your panties."

Jodie slid them over her hips and spread her legs.

"This should be interesting."

She had shaved her hair I noticed and I turned the vibrator on and started moving it up her thigh to her genitals. She closed her eyes and grabbed her breasts as I teased her softness and then I bent down and kissed her vulva, my tongue slid down the valley and she shivered as I began to rub the tip over her lips. I parted them not long after to expose the moist pink of her inner labia and began to do a slow and methodical tongue job.

My tongue jobs are usually pretty good, from all reports. I know where to linger and the places where I need to dance over. The clitoris is one of those organs that can cause a woman to either wince because it's so tender or cry out for more. Jodie wanted the latter as I slid the hood back to expose the delicate organ. My tongue swirled around it and she pushed up into me.

"Don't stop, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping as I lapped her clitoris and slid the vibrator inside as I turned it on, the corkscrew motion sent her wild, she writhed under me as I kept going, higher and higher, and then back down again. I kept pressure on her clitoris and each pass of my tongue elicited deeper and deeper groans. The corkscrew motion kept up a steady rhythm. I alternated it with pressure against the front of her passage and she definitely bucked and writhed beneath me.

Jodie rose and fell as I worked, she moved her hands to the duvet and clutched tightly as she rose and pushed harder.

"Fuck me harder, pump me."

I did as she asked, the vibrator slid in and out, harder and harder, faster and faster. Her cries were like that of a wounded animal and then suddenly she let out an almighty scream.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck."

I kept pumping and licking as she bucked and then I felt the warm liquid splashing my forehead, I closed my eyes as she went into spasms and then fell backwards. Her passage was still contracting, she had a firm grasp of the duvet and her eyes were closed as she kept going. I turned the vibrator around slowly as I slid it out and she whimpered and opened her eyes.

"Fuck me drunk," she exhaled.

"You squirted me."

"Sorry," she smiled.

"Don't be sorry," I wiped my forehead, "I must have done something right."

"You sure did," she stroked my face, "that was a blow job from hell that sent me to heaven, you've got hidden talents, my love."

She sat up and peered over my shoulder and then burst out laughing.

"We've been sprung."

"Who?" I glanced over my shoulder to find Jack lying across the threshold with his head between his paws and his back legs spread out like chicken legs.

"I've never seen a dog do that."

"Neither had I, Jack's unique. He must have heard me moaning and come through to make sure I wasn't being murdered."

She moved forward.

"Fancy a drink?"

"Coke if you've got it."

"Got some mini bottles of vodka I nicked from the hotel mini bar," she chuckled.

"I'll tell your father."

"No need, I gave him some as well," she slid off the bed and stepped over Jack.

By the time she returned I'd donned my shirt but left it unbuttoned. She handed me a drink and sat down beside me.

"You know what I liked about you that first night in the Manhattan?"

"My tatts?"

"Them too, but it was the way you just followed me into the shithouse and just unbuttoned your shirt. Most women wouldn't have done that but I thought this is a woman I could get to know better. She's not afraid to try something different," she rested the glass on my leg.

In that way she has me pegged. For what was supposed to be a casual arrangement, it has evolved into something more permanent. We're together just about every weekend and at least two week nights, we take turns staying over because she's quite taken by nanna. It's a mutual arrangement, she loves sitting talking to my grandmother, the two of them have mutual interests in computers and crime novels.

Not long after we got together, I was accepted by the C.F.A. Now I'm a volunteer fire fighter at Upwey and she works at the Selby station, it's the way it works with the C.F.A, you've got to be within a certain distance of the local station. My dressmaking course finished a while ago and Jodie has started wearing some of my creations. It's what I love about Jodie McNaughton. She looked past the tattoos and the criminal record to find the woman within and brought her slowly to the surface. She taught me to love the woman in the mirror and even if we part company at some point in the future that's a gift worth treasuring. Although having said that it doesn't look like ending any time soon.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers
12