Taking Dictation: Beautiful Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like hours, Mitch slumped over her quivering body. He struggled to catch his breath as he lifted his head and looked down at her. She lay still on the desk, her eyes wide in stunned silence. Gently he cupped her face between his hands and kissed her. Their lips parted and fit together in a lover's embrace that went on and on, until they had to break apart to take a breath.

"Thank you, baby girl. As always, you give me more than I ask for." he said, brushing his lips back and forth across hers.

"Oh no, Master. I am the lucky one, no one has ever treated me the way you do. Thank you, Master." she said with a sigh.

Mitch smiled and gathered her into his arms. He carried her across to the leather chair she'd been sitting in when he arrived. There they sat, his hand idly teasing her nipples, watching the sun set through the oversized windows. Saturday was over, but Cyn knew there were many more to come, and many more adventures to look forward to under Master Mitch's guiding hands.

12