Taking Him Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex finally gives her first blowjob.
3.2k words
4.32
19.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rede772
Rede772
15 Followers

Danny was setting a cup of tea in front of where I sat on the couch when someone knocked on the door. My hand flew to my can of pepper spray that was next to me. Danny nonchalantly strolled up to the door and opened it without hesitating.

"What the hell?" I demanded, before I saw who walked in. Then I really scowled. "Danny, what the fuck? You called him?"

Alex looked genuinely hurt, for which I was sorry. But I was still mad. I only wanted it to be Danny and I for the What Do We Do Now talk, but she had invited my boyfriend without asking me? My best friend ignored me, tossing her gold hair out of her eyes.

"Come on in, Alec. Thanks for coming."

"Yeah," he muttered as he took a seat in the patched recliner in the corner, "no problem."

Danny waved off his pain. "Don't listen to Alex, she's just touchy."

"Touchy?" I cried. "My rapist shows up and then you invite my boyfriend over without asking—ugh. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be 'touchy'. Why did you invite him? Not that I'm unhappy to see you, Alec."

Danny sat next to me and pointed at my tea until I picked it up and sipped obediently. "I called him over because this is a shit neighborhood and if you've got a stalker problem, it might be a good idea to have a guy here to protect us."

"I don't need-."

Alec leaned forward, his face had a hard edge on it that I had never seen on him before. "No one is saying you need protection. We're saying that we care, and we're here to help. If you don't want my help, then sorry, you shouldn't be dating someone that gives a damn."

I stared at him open mouthed. Even Danny seemed taken aback. A moment later he looked apologetic and he relaxed.

"We're all tense and unhappy right now. Let's just... Talk things over."

"What's to talk about?" I asked.

"Bring me up to speed. Completely." He said.

I exchanged looks with Danny. She considered for a long, heavy moment. Finally she nodded. "You'd have to give him the whole story eventually. You should now, if he's going to help us."

"Okay." I rubbed a hand down my face and looked into my tea. My distorted face stared back at me, the anger fading and giving way to fear. "Like... start with the day one story?"

"Start with day one." He agreed.

I let out my breath shakily and settled deeper into the grey couch. I stroked the soft arm rest slowly while I looked around at my familiar surroundings, trying to calm myself. Pictures of Danny and I above the crappy CRT TV, the used Wii beside it, the tiny kitchen with the bar separating it from the living room. Lastly I looked at the glass coffee table that Danny and I found outside of some rich guy's house with a "Free!" sign. It was pretty when we got it, now covered in stains from coffee, soda, and probably jizz from Danny's dates.

"I met him when I worked at the country club," I began. "He was one of the guys there every weekend, flashing his designer clothes and platinum cards. I thought he was either gay with how well he dressed or just using Daddy's money to impress the girls. I was just the waitress there, basically. I didn't make very good money, but it was decent.

"He was relentless from the first time he saw me. Compliments, big tips, making an effort to talk to me. I don't know. I felt bad when I knew him better—or thought I did—I thought I had misjudged him and he was really alright. After a month or so he asked me out on a date with him. I agreed, and he picked me up here. He owns a flat somewhere in the middle of the city, but we went to his parents' summer house. They live on the East Coast I guess..."

I paused then and took three deep breaths, trying to think of calming things. Soft kittens, chicken noodle soup, all that crap. Danny's hands were tight fists on her lap, knowing what was coming next. Alec's face was guarded, but in his eyes there was a deep sadness. And anger.

He pulled his hair back into a ponytail before asking, "So you went to the summer house and...?"

"What can I say?" I barked a twisted laugh. "He went for the kiss not an hour in, I panicked and pulled back. He tried to grab me and kiss me anyway, so I slapped him."

I put my tea down and hugged myself tightly, trying to squeeze my panic out. "He said something like 'I always get what I want, frigid bitch. I've been trying to have you for weeks now, and you're not going to stop me.' Then I opened my mouth to scream, and he just laughed. I realized there was no one to hear me... no one to help. I... I was too scared. I couldn't fight back. He was taller, and stronger, and... Yeah."

Danny let out a long breath. She had every little detail when I finally unlocked and opened up to her afterwards. She knew it had happened from the moment I was dropped off, she just took one look at me and knew. I suppose with the bruises on my wrists and the tears on my face, anyone would know.

"Did you call the police?" Alec asked.

Danny and I both laughed. She responded then. "You think they'd ever believe that a rich boy well known in the community would rape someone? Alex and I are nobody. Two young women living in a bad neighborhood—they'd think we were out for his money!"

He scowled. "Not all cops are bad."

"No one is saying they're bad," I interjected. "We're saying that no one would believe me even if I did come forward. My only option was to ignore it and try to keep moving on with my life. I quit that job the next day and picked up the waitressing job I have now."

"Why didn't you move?" He asked curiously.

Danny rolled her eyes and I answered before she could. "We just don't make enough. Danny goes to school and has a job, so she can't get a second job. I can't get a second job either..."

"Why not?"

I winced. "I'm... disabled. Not enough to get a check from the government, and even if I could it'd be less than I make now. I'm just too disabled to work two jobs."

"I've never seen you act disabled."

"My spine is curved wrong. When I get off of work at one job it's actually agony. You never see me like that because I always make sure we have a date on my day off. I've cancelled on you a couple times because getting out of bed without crying wasn't going to happen."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have come here."

I looked down at my hands. The truth was that I was ashamed, and scared. I was ashamed of being disabled even a little bit, and I was scared that if Alec knew that I was messed up mentally and physically, he wouldn't want to see me anymore. I just shrugged and muttered under my breath.

We were all silent then for a little while, mulling things over.

"So he's obviously not going to just politely leave you alone. And you won't go to the police." Alec began. "What's the plan?"

"Hope he forgets where I live?" I suggested.

Both of them glared at me.

"You could buy a gun." He said.

I cringed, and Danny shook her head. "Alex is one of those 'this country needs strict gun regulations!' people."

Before anyone could say anything I stood up. "I'm tired, and I've had a not so great night. Can we just sleep it over and then brain storm tomorrow morning?"

"Great idea," Danny said. "Did you bring your pajamas, Alec?"

I shot her a look of disbelief. "What?"

"I don't wear pajamas," he said with a wink.

"Again, what?" I said.

"Danny asked me to sleep over," he stretched and then stood up gracefully, giving me a kind smile. "Something about not feeling safe."

"I don't need-."

"Protection," Alex and Danny said at once. "We know."

And that was how, three days later, Alec moved his necessary things into my apartment. His toothbrush, shower stuff, plenty of clothes, a guitar, most of the things he needed for work, and more. They devised a system so I never had a moment to myself—literally. Alec slept with me. Danny took me to work in the morning, and then went to work herself. Alec got off before Danny and I, so he picked me up.

A week later I was sitting in the break room when my supervisor, Rachel approached me with a stern look on her face. I sank back into the chair as she sat across from me.

"Alexandra," she began.

"I know what you're going to say. I was rude to those customers."

"Not just those ones. I've gotten complaints all week about you. What's going on? Do you need time off or something?" Her eyes were dark grey like storm clouds. Her skin was warm amber, and her hair was so black it had a natural purple sheen to it in the right lighting. She wore a silk white blouse with her name tag, and a tight skirt that accentuated her hips. Her DD breasts were just about spilling out of the blouse despite her obvious effort to keep them in.

She knew somewhat about my past from a previous mental break down, but the last thing I wanted was to discuss it at work. I tapped my foot against the ground and stayed silent. She sighed.

"Is it that girl of yours? Danielle? I know a lovers' spat can be disheartening-."

I threw my hands up. "Whoa, no. Danny is not my lover. She's my roommate."

"My apologies." She said smoothly. "The way she looks at you I thought... surely..."

I stared at Rachel. "The way she... looks at me...?"

"Haven't you noticed?" Rachel laughed. "If she's not in love with you, I'll tell my husband my breasts are fake."

I sputtered a laugh, despite myself. "I'm sure he already knows."

"That's not the point. You avoided my original question. What's wrong?"

"My life is just really complicated right now. But the last thing I need is time off so I can sit at home and go crazy. Seriously. I'm sorry, and I'll try harder from now on. You won't get another complaint about me."

She shook a stern finger at me. "I better not, or you're getting a week's vacation—with pay!"

"Don't threaten me with a good time," I bantered back.

That night dinner was pizza, courtesy of Danny. Alec sat next to me on the couch. We were watching some sort of comedy, but I couldn't get into it. I kept glancing at her, wondering if Rachel was right. We were just friends, and Danny was into men. Wasn't she? But there were times when maybe that friendship line had been crossed. Sleeping in my bed holding me, the way she looked at me before my second date with Alec...

Finally Danny turned to glare at me. "Is there something on my face?"

"What? No."

"Then quit fucking staring. It's rude."

I flushed. "Sorry."

After the movie Danny excused herself to bed, and her door slammed shut with finality. I stared at the door, convinced. Rachel had to be at least onto something, if she wasn't completely right. Alec turned the TV off before turning to me with his eyebrow raised.

"What was that about?" He asked softly.

"Uh... You're going to think it's crazy."

"Try me. I'm living in a neighborhood that has a drug addict that sits on the lawn every morning singing 'Never Gonna Give You Up' for my girlfriend who has a stalker."

"I think she sings other songs sometimes." I replied. Then when he just stared at me without laughing, I sighed. "My manager said something today about how she thinks Danny is in love with me."

"Well, duh."

"What?!?"

"She looks at you like..."

"Like...?"

"Well..." Alec looked like he was nervous then. He swallowed thickly, and his hand tightened on mine. "Like I probably do sometimes."

I stared at him without finding any words for a few minutes. As the silence stretched, it became so uncomfortable it almost hurt. His face went from nervous, to wary, to frightened, and then to closed off in that span of time. "Alec are you saying that you, uh. Feel that way?"

"I'm saying I'm falling in love with you," he said.

I felt like someone had yanked a rug out from under my feet. "Me? But I'm me."

He tilted his head back then and laughed so hard I was afraid he was going to wake up Danny. "Yes, you're you. The you that I'm falling for."

"You know what I mean," I smacked his arm.

"Look. You're funny, you're smart, sexy as hell, you said yes to going out with me..."

"Oh please. No one would say no to you," I smiled.

"Even though I know you've got more secrets, I'm here for whenever you want to open up about them."

I kissed his cheek. "I'm ready to tell you one right now."

"What is it?" He asked eagerly.

I motioned for him to come closer. He tilted his head towards me, and I put my mouth right up against his ear. "I'm falling for you too." Then I kissed his neck gently at first, and then up to his mouth. He wrapped his hands in my hair and pulled me hard against his lips, his tongue seeking mine. I ended up on his lap, grinding my crotch against his while his hands were everywhere and his lips trailed fire down my neck.

"Should we go to bed now?" He whispered against my skin. His breath rushed along my collar bones, bringing up delicious goose bumps. I nodded wordlessly and hopped off of him, already pulling my shirt off.

By the time we made it into my room, all I wore was one sock. He still had on his boxers. I shut the door behind him and locked it, turning the light off while I did. "We do have to be quiet."

"Yeah, your other lover is still here," he teased me.

I rolled my eyes before I pressed my body up against his and kissed him again. Soft skin pressed against hard muscle. His hands found my ass and squeezed as I ran my tongue along his lips. Then I made my way down his neck. His chest, stopping at each nipple and twirling my tongue around them. He hissed in a breath both times. Then I was on my knees in front of him, staring at the hard bulge in his boxers. There was already a wet spot, where his precum had soaked into them.

"Alex," he whispered.

"Sh." I reminded him. I slid my fingers along the edge of his waistband, making him wait as I took my time in pulling his boxers down and leaving them around his ankles. His cock stood up, seeming to stare right back at me. I ran my hand down to his balls and cupped them, marveling at their softness. His cock throbbed.

I leaned forward and slowly pressed my tongue to the base of his cock, giving him the tease of his life as I ever so slowly made my way up to the tip, and then back down.

"God," he groaned.

"Shh!" I hissed more seriously, pretending to glare at him. He offered his hands in surrender. While he was distracted, I pulled the tip of his dick into my mouth, careful to keep my teeth away. As my tongue pressed up against the bottom of his shaft, he twitched and settled his hands in my hair.

He tasted like salt from the day's sweat, and a little like Old Spice. Not an unpleasant combination. I eased my lips down onto him until every inch of him was in my mouth, rubbing my tongue up against him and making sure he felt my tongue ring. He was tense all over, his eyes closed and his legs shaking. I loved this feeling that it gave me. I was on my knees in front of him, but I was also the one with all of the power.

Is this why women love blow jobs so much? I wondered to myself. I stroked his balls gently while I started to ease my head back and forth on him. I kept up the pace, getting used to the feel of him in my mouth and the taste of his precum as it continued to ooze out. My pussy was aching for attention, throbbing every time his cock did in my mouth, so I used my other hand to rub slow circles on my clit, keeping in time with my bobbing on him.

Despite having regular sex for three months, I knew Alec wouldn't last long with the new experience. It was tricky, trying to keep up the motion while I continually sucked on his cock, but I kept up.

Soon his hands were helping me get to the rhythm he needed, his breath coming short and fast while I worked him and myself. God, it was so fucking hot. As he hit the back of my throat I suddenly came furiously, moaning around his cock and moving my head ever faster. Wave after furious wave of pleasure was crashing through me and he suddenly cried out. Warm and salty semen shot down the back of my throat, and then began to fill my mouth faster than I could swallow. He held my head still on him as I continued to suck and caress his balls. Finally, he pulled away.

I rubbed a line of stray cum away from the corner of my mouth and swallowed what was left in my mouth. Alec collapsed on my bed, looking content. I crawled up and lay down. He followed and pulled me on top of him so my head was lying on his chest.

"So that's how you get a blow job." He mused.

"What?" I asked.

"You gotta tell the girl you love her first."

I snickered. "I don't know if that'll work every time. That's more work than you think it is."

He laughed too. "Think your roommate heard?"

"Yes."

"Good." He kissed the top of my head, and then pulled my blankets on over us. "I love you Alex."

"Thank you," I murmured against his chest.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being here."

"I'm sorry I didn't fuck you to multiple orgams."

I laughed. "I got myself one."

"Mmm... I noticed. That was super hot."

"My first blow job," I mused.

"Mine too..."

I snuggled with him, smiling in amusement.

"Hey," he suddenly said.

"Hmm?"

"Maybe next time, we could get Danny and have our first threesome."

I laughed and found his hand, twining my fingers with his. I listened to his breathing as it evened out and became the gentle snore that I had become used to. My heart hummed with emotion, good outweighing the bad.

"I love you," I whispered before I fell asleep.

Rede772
Rede772
15 Followers