All Comments on 'Taking His Money'

by Flory67

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Interesting little story

Told in such a matter-of-fact way. Well written, not particularly exciting or exploring character and motivation, but interesting none the less.

Lue

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Ahh the Catholic and confession.

What was it you said about confessing, you need someone to confess to and its 'us'. I'm all eye's and ear's. Now give me a good act of contrition? Its been so long ago I can hardly remember it.

Oh to be as young as you, fifty past by me like a falling rock, gone before I really saw it.

Money really does change everything, did it change you so much you needent bother to ask for it again. Our two kinds think so differntly about your service I would of taken the money if I was going to fuck so many seemingly at random, you had a good 5 year plan you just needed to follow thru.

The menu hasn't changed, just the price. Kissing has never been on it.

Sorry I got so chatty *~*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very interesting tale

I appreciates stories like this, based on reality, not overly embellished. The psychological components, told from your side, intrigue me (as a man)

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Nice story, liked it for the most part but next time you need to keep track of your math. Hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beauty and Therapy Rewarded

So intensely satisfying - emotional, psychologically, physically and financially for both! Understandable how people there to a place where they never thought that they could or would consider going in normal day to day life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous