Taking It Out For A Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figure that's the end of it. We've never done anything like this before, and even now I'm not quite sure how my face ended up mashed between her legs. It's just one of those tasty little accidents that befall a man from time to time.

All the same, I'm sorry to see it end, her pussy already tucked safely out of harms way. Still, it feels fine to lie back under the sun, the taste of her on my lips. My cock is frightfully hard, but I figure I can take care of that later, once I'm alone. It's just that he's going to need to settle down some or it'll make riding back down the mountain a wee-bit uncomfortable.

Mercifully, she has other plans.

Once she's caught her breath, she rolls towards me, throwing a leg over my body. Her mouth finds the hollow of my neck and she sighs against it like a sleepy little girl. I know she can feel my hardness pressing against her leg, but I make no move to pull away. From time to time she shifts position as if to get more comfortable- a little game, teasing me, the friction making me regain what little hardness I've lost since my mouth left her cunt. My hips suddenly seem to have a mind of their own, rising up and grinding my dick against her without consulting me.

After a while, she tires of torturing me and her hand reaches down and goes over the bulge in my lap- back and forth, making me moan. She smiles against my neck and lets the hand snake beneath my jeans and underwear. Once in, she grabs at the base of my cock and squeezes it hard, feeling it swell before releasing it and going down lower to cup my balls. She about purrs when she finds them shaved smooth as her pussy.

She takes her hand back long enough to lick it, and then takes her time alternating between rolling my testicles in her palm and stroking my cock- pulling at it hard, as if trying to milk me. My moans are louder now, and I know I've a wet spot of my own on the front of my boxers.

Still stroking me, she sits up and looks around. There's another car in the parking area now, but there's no sign of its occupants, and she reaches down to undo my belt. My cock is so hard that it makes working the button and zipper difficult. In my haste, I reach down to help. Free finally of clothing, my dick springs straight up before slapping back down against my belly.

I'm worried she'll be disappointed by its size, but she just smiles as she crouches over my cock, licking just beneath the head and then taking a portion of it in her mouth. At first she focuses on just the tip of me, sucking hard at the knob. But then she begins to take in more and more of me. I crane my neck to watch as she holds it up by the base, keeping the suction steady. She breathes through her nose and looks up at me as she works, rubbing my balls all the while, until the whole length of me is disappearing inside her mouth. It's all I can do not to weep at the sensations.

On each upstroke, the air hits me and feels cool. And then the warmth of her mouth is covering me again, shielding me from the elements. And then the cool is back, and then again warm... It continues like this until I can feel my balls pulled taut against my body. My leg muscles flex, toes pointed, and then relax again. She senses the change coming on, and her head begins to bob over my cock more urgently. I feel a tingle way down inside me where the prostate must be. With it comes a warmth that spreads throughout my entire body. I've begun to make strange sounds that at first I don't realize are coming from me, and I know it won't be long now. Already my sperm are readying themselves, little pollywogs lining up head to tail for their one and only ride. I feel a little gate inside of me on the verge of opening, and I'm about to reach down and grab her hair to warn her before it's too late, worried she may drown it feels so fucking good.

And then she stops.

The couple whose car we spotted is slowly making their way towards us. When I look down to my waist, my cock is staring accusingly up at me like some sort of weepy Cyclops, deep red in color. The couple hasn't noticed us yet, and I say a silent apology to the poor little fucker. I'm just about to pull up my pants when without warning she neatly straddles me, her long skirt covering my nakedness. In this position, we look merely like lovers sharing an intimate conversation rather than bodily fluids.

By now the couple has caught sight of us. They veer off to the left, making their own camp some 20 yards away and settling down. Undoubtedly nice people, I still can't help but curse them under my breath for their shitty timing.

My cock, of course, cares not one whit for this intrusion and remains as insistent as ever, almost as if it's picked up her scent beneath the tent of her skirt. She moves her hips forward a bit, until her mound nudges against me. I glare over at the couple, willing them to fall off the mountain, but they're seated a safe distance from the edge. She seems sympathetic to my predicament and makes sad, pouty faces above me. But sympathetic or not, my obvious frustration soon has her giggling.

I'm about resigned to spending the rest of the day with a serious case of blueballs when her hips begin to move slowly back and forth over me, her panties barely grazing my dick at first, and then with a tad more pressure. My cock finds it's way to the furrow between the lips of her sex, and soon it's become as wet and slippery as the little pouch of her underwear. Before very long I can tell that I'll be able to come this way (and mess be damned), but all her teasing has me desperate to be inside her.

Keeping one eye on the couple, I reach down underneath her skirt and take hold of my cock. She raises herself up a little to give me room, wrongly assuming that I need to adjust myself. When she does I point my dick straight up, lifting my hips off the rock so that it's pushing her panties into her body the smallest bit. She's not laughing now, and looks over at the couple herself. They're paying us no mind, engrossed by the view as they are, and passing a pair of binoculars between them. She looks to be about as frustrated as I am by the situation now.

Satisfied that the couple has no interest in us, she reaches between her legs to pull aside her panties once again. There's nothing between our skin now and she settles over my cock like a bird roosting in its nest. The head sinks in slowly, and then another inch follows, and then another. It's so hot and wet that for a moment I'm afraid I've pissed. I've never felt anything quite so nice and I start to cry out, laying my arm across my face and biting down hard to stifle the sound.

Once I'm comfortably holstered, she sits up as straight as she can, taking the last several millimeters inside her and shuddering. For a moment neither one of us moves, concentrating only on the sensation of being wholly connected, both of us marveling at this most elemental of conjunctions: 'tab A' and 'slot B'.

It's become a contest to see who can hold out longer without moving. I try to cheat by flexing the muscles in my groin that make my penis twitch inside of her. I do it once, twice, then three times. She counters by engaging the corresponding muscles inside of her, and her pussy grips back at me hard. 'Keegal muscles', my brain whispers to me.

Still, neither of us has moved and I twitch inside her again, watching her face for a response, enjoying the game. But this time when she grips me back, it feels so good, so tight, that I'm afraid I may spill my seed immediately and have to grab onto her legs to hold her still her until I regain my composure.

We go back and forth like this until I can't take it any longer. I concede the defeat and begin trying to thrust up at her. I'm certain that I'll die or lose my senses if I'm not allowed to come soon. I'm so aroused that she has to put her hands on my chest to hold me down, her eyes darting between the couple and my own.

Thankfully, her caution does not stop her from grinding her hips down and forward as far as they will go to better feel my hardness, and then back the other way so that her clit grazes against the shaft of my slip-sliding cock, keeping me firmly inside her all the while.

"I'm fucking you," I say to her over and over, not loud but not quiet either. Her eyes have begun to glaze over as she rocks back and forth.

Her movements are subtle but persistent. Forward and back her hips go, like a belly dancer's, almost imperceptible to anyone looking on. Already, the warmth and tingle have returned to me, and the semen is roiling once more inside my nuts, like a sea in a storm. I know they'll be no stopping them this time as millions of the things fight for a place in line.

All the motion has her similarly affected. The flush is back in her throat and she has to bite down on her lower lip to keep her wits. I reach up and take hold of her tits through her clothes, squeezing them hard like she showed me. Back and forth, back and forth. Her hips begin to move quicker now, sensing how close I am. We're in danger of becoming too obvious, but neither of us cares anymore. Even if the couple were to suddenly come and stand over us- pointing and calling out for the police- I know that I'd be powerless to stop the orgasm barreling down on me.

Faster now. And then faster still, oblivious to the couple, until her hips are a blur over me.

"Oh Christ, you're gonna make me come inside you girl," I tell her, making her moan.

Desperate now, I jab up at her, perversely trying to make her call out. I'm so far gone that I want to fuck the sky. I want to fuck the whole world. My hips are going as quickly as hers now, and sweet little sounds of pleasure get past her lips, sending me over the edge, the little gate thrown wide. My cock is burning hot and it swells even more in anticipation, as if the head will burst. The swelling gets her, and she begins to come hard, her pussy contracting furiously around my dick, like a fish gasping for air. It's too much for me, and I start to come too, gritting my teeth so that I don't scream, my lips lifting us both high off the ground. Stars appear behind my eyes, and I'm in danger of blacking out as spurt after spurt of semen leaves me, ropes of semen. It shoots high up into her, mixing with her juices, a pint of the scalding hot stuff. It seems as if it will never stop, she's overflowing with my load. It collects in my pubic hair and pools around my balls...

For a while I can't even open my eyes. My heart is pounding, and at this altitude it takes a long time before it settles into its everyday thump and my breath returns to me. My cock is still absurdly hard inside her- twitching by itself now, as if stuck in the 'stiff' position. When I'm finally able to open my eyes, the couple is gone, and I see her smiling down at me. She leans in and we kiss for the first time.

12