Taking It to the Next Level

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see Chaz's balls start to tense up and I know that he's about to cum in your mouth. It wasn't but just a few seconds later that I can see you sucking every last drop of cum out of his cock. I begin to shoot my load into you. Violet is playing with my balls as I could tell she knew I was there as well. The dual ejaculations send you over the edge and you cum hard on my dick. I can feel the warmth of our mixed sex juices. When I pull out of you Violet cleans off my dick. Sucking the sex clean from my cock. You release Chaz's dick and fall onto my chest.

There are two chairs in the room and Chaz finds his way to one and Violet to the other. You and I just lay in the bed. Everyone is momentarily weakened and trying to catch their collective breathes. I'm the first to make and move and offer everyone a glass of wine. Everyone agrees. Some of the glasses still had some wine in them so I just topped everyone off so we all had full glasses. You and I sat on the bed and Chaz and Violet in their chairs. Everyone was still naked and just talked for about 10 minutes while enjoying our wine.

After that 10 minutes, you lay back, spread your legs and ask Violet to eat your pussy. Which she immediately does. I lay there to your right and enjoy the action. It takes no time at all and I'm hard again.

"Can he fuck her?" you ask Chaz.

Chaz is sitting there with his own cock getting harder and replies, "I would love nothing more".

"Babe I want you to fuck her from behind while she eats my pussy". You request of me.

Who am I to say no that that proposal? I hop up and position myself behind Violet. Sneak a quick glimpse of Chaz to make sure that he is cool with the goings on. He is nestled in his chair slightly stroking on his member. I slide my cock into Violet and begin to fuck her. Her pussy is extremely wet. And feels amazing. Her ass in the air while sucking on your clit was an amazing sight. Your head leaned back. I could tell she was doing a great job on your clit.

I looked over at Chaz and said "Dude, she loves her tits sucked while getting her pussy eaten". He promptly hopped up and rushed over to your tits and began to fondle and suck on both tits.

I continued to pound away at Violet's sweet pussy and knew that I was about to cum. I pulled out and came on her back and upper ass area. This must have pleased both of you because I could hear the celebratory moans coming from both of you as I sprayed my last drops.

I curled up next to your left side. Chaz moved behind Violet and started to fuck her. She was still giving your pussy a once over. I began to suck on your big left boob. You really began to squirm and enjoyed the pleasure of this fucked woman eating you out. I could sense that orgasms were in the works. You guys both began to scream in pleasure. Chaz also began the manly cum grunt as he pushed his seed deep into Violet. All three of you came roughly at the same time and fell onto the bed. The four of us spent. We were done. No one touch us. Our sex parts were retired for the evening. We then just drifted off to sleep. Good night greatest sex night of our lives.

12