All Comments on 'Taking Liberties'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 9 years ago
Very good!

This was well written and most enjoyable. The build-up was just gradual enough to hold the reader's attention and the Mom's letter was a pleasant surprise ending.

Looking forward to a second chapter with the Mom and son cementing their relationship.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
Yeah, I liked this too

Refreshing that there was no stupid talk like,"Yeah baby, you own my Pussy", or"I'm your personal whore", that so many resort to.

Just a loving relationship.

Really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicely written

I enjoyed reading this. Well written, a captivating read.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
very hot and loved the detail

Look forward to more of your works very hot thanks for making me wett...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good!

I like finding out at the end tht you ahd been played!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 9 years ago
Great story

Great read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another winner from Mr. B

A great story of the coming together of a penis and a vagina that were made for each other. It's also the story of young Gary's gradual awakening to own deepest desires. Here's his description of what happens as he gazes on his mother's (supposedly) sleeping form. "Her knee opened outward giving me an unobstructed view of her crotch. Tiny tufts of black hair curled out the leg openings of her panties. I found myself more aroused than I'd ever been before. The very fact that the nearly naked lady on my couch was my own Mom somehow made it all the more intoxicating." "Somehow"? Come on, Gary. Don't you know that nothing can ever get a young guy as hard ("aroused") as the sight of his own mother's cunt? It's no wonder that Gary's fat 8-incher is practically busting out of his pants. Thankfully, mom knows exactly what do with the big mommy-pleaser her boy's sporting between his legs. Time for him to revisit his own birth canal. If gazing on that wonderful hole between his mother's legs was a delight, feeling his cock embraced by it up to his balls sends Gary into the stratosphere. Mother and son realize that this is the warm wet ever-loving cunt he's meant to cream, now and for years to come.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Very exciting

I love this story. I love the way they lovingly held each other as their genitals are connected. I love the part after he fingered he accidentally fingered his mom through their sleep and when he put his hands on his face and was able to smell his finger, that it has a musky pussy scent of his mom. Hope you could have some more stories about mother and son with loving humor about sniffing his mom's dirty string bikini panties and inhaling her musky, pungent pussy odor on it and they both make fun on each other about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

The truest statement, " placing my nose almost in her crotch. My legs grew weak as I inhaled her musky aroma. Reason and sanity flew out the window."

badmommy71badmommy71almost 9 years ago
soooooo much better than your last one hon!

true love between a mommy and her boy just as it should be! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING! EXCELLENT! I FELT IT WAS HAPPENING TO ME! THE BUILDUP WAS OUTSTANDING.

I had major hots for my mother.

I truly cared about her.

* * * * *

(This story 5 stars!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Mother Son Yet

Very loving when he walks away from ‘abusing’ her; mother strokes his hair; and he rests his head on her chest.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Great Story

We need more like this on here

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Such a thing of beauty, this description of closeness, tenderness, unconditional love, of being considerate.

Very convincingly told, too. Stories with this intent while being well written aren't that numerous, thank you very much! The author's latest contribution is much more mainstream, with almost every member of the family fucking the other. Of course, it's blaster666's decision entirely, But incest stories that concentrate on the kinky aspects, on cross fucking, domineering and so on are inflationary. However, I'm very grateful that blaster did indulge those of us who prefer love stories.

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

Better than most of the Mother/ Son stories found here.

They usually follow a formula & are too easy to guess what happens next.

4 stars

fuze33fuze335 months ago

Was this one of your first stories? It wasn’t very good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would say you have improved quite a bit since this one. This is the 1st of yours I've read that I wasn't much of a fan of. It was alright, but it seemed a bit clumsy overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous