Taking Liberties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,085 Followers

"Mom, can I ask you something personal?"

She raised her soft brown eyes and stared across the tiny table at me.

"That depends. How personal are we talking here?" she asked with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Very," I responded.

"Uh, okay. But if it's too personal I can't promise to answer." I could see curiosity building in her eyes.

Stealing my nerve I went ahead and blurted it out. "Are you thinking about taking a lover?"

"Well, you certainly weren't kidding about it being personal," she slowly said.

"Before you get upset, hear me out first okay?" I implored her.

Sitting the magazine down she raised her hands and put them together then planted her elbows on the table. Leaning forward a little she rested her chin on top of her hands and said, "I'm listening."

"First off I want you to know that if you are considering something like that, I would be okay with it. I know what it's like to be, uh, frustrated. Sexually that is," I gulped.

"I knew what you meant," she said casually as she studied my face.

"Anyway," I continued. "I know that you can't fart where you live without the other side of town knowing about it three seconds after it happens. So I think I have a solution to that problem."

"Enlighten me," she whispered, an amused look coming over her face.

"It's simple really. Whenever you need some relief you could just come here."

Tilting her head slightly and fixing me with one of her odd looks she asked, "Where are you going with this Gary? Are you offering me your services?"

"What? No, that's not what I meant at all Mom," I stuttered. "I was just saying you could come here, find a fellow at a club or something and get your groove on. It's only a two-hour drive and Jack would think you're visiting me. You could even bring the guy back here if it came down to it, I could stay with friends until you were done."

"Interesting plan," she said, looking up and to the left as if she were thinking it over.

"I thought so," I stated proudly.

"To bad it wouldn't work," she said busting my bubble.

"Sure it would," I insisted. "Why wouldn't it? As a matter of fact you could do it while you're here now."

"Oh my sweet boy," she started, reaching one hand over and taking mine while her head remained propped on her other. "It wouldn't work because your Momma is so frustrated that your friends would probably want to charge you rent for the amount of time you'd be spending sleeping on their couches."

The twinkle in her eye told me she was just screwing with me again.

"Thank you for the generous offer sweetie, but I really have no desire to pick some stranger up just to get my groove on," she said before returning her attention back to the magazine.

"Just remember I offered, in case you change your mind," I told her, getting up and heading for the shower.

I work the swing shift at a warehouse down by the docks. Since I'd gotten up way too early it felt like the evening just dragged on and on. By the time my shift ended I was exhausted. I don't know if it's true for everyone, but I have a routine I like to follow after coming home from work. I would strip down to my boxers as soon as I walked in the door, then I'd eat something while catching a little boob-tube time. Sometimes I'd get out my laptop and surf the net until I was sleepy enough to go to bed. Tonight all I got around to doing was stripping and heading off to bed so tired I completely forgot that I wasn't the only one in the apartment. I crawled into bed and was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow.

The dream I was having was fantastic. It was so vivid that I could actually feel the woman's breath against my face. I was lying on my side with one arm tucked under her head and the other one draped over her. The woman was on her side facing me with her soft warm breasts mashed against my chest. She had one arm under me and the other one wrapped around my shoulders with her leg thrown high over my hip. When I gently ran my fingertips across her shoulder blades she moaned softly and pushed her body tighter into mine. The leg on my hip rose until her knee was above my waist and her calf was hugging the small of my back. Gently I ran my fingers down the smooth soft skin of her back expecting to reach the tops of her panties. There were none. My fingers glided further down unobstructed until I was cupping one of her soft firm cheeks in my hand. Moving my hand along her bun up toward the back of her thigh my fingertips ran through the crack of her ass before dipping between the outer folds of her pussy. She was wet. She was very wet. Stretching my arm downward I was able to slide my finger further into her wetness until I felt it sink into her opening. I pushed my finger in even deeper and felt her pussy spasm.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

The moan was so realistic that I woke up. Opening my eyes the first thing I saw were Mom's wide-opened ones staring back at me. She had a look of utter bewilderment written all over her face.

"Gary?" she whispered, surprise evident in her voice.

"Mom?" I said with the same amount of surprise in my voice.

Confused we both craned our necks and looked around to see where we were. After getting our bearings a new problem became all too evident when my hand twitched. We both realized at the same time that my finger was deep inside her pussy. We stared at each other as the morning light filtered into the room, each lost in our own confusion. Mom was the first one to break the awkwardness.

Calmly she asked, "Gary honey...that's not your penis in me is it?"

"No Mom, it's my finger," I replied meekly.

Like an idiot, and for reasons I'll never understand even if I live to be one hundred years old, I wiggled my finger inside her pussy to emphasize that it was my finger.

"Oh baby don't mooooo..." she groaned loudly as her eyes squinted shut and she lowered her face against my shoulder.

The next thing I knew I could feel her teeth sink into my shoulder as the leg she had wrapped around my back tightened and pulled me even closer into her. Her hips began to buck causing her cunt to push back against my finger. The harder she bucked the deeper my finger penetrated her. Caught up in the moment I began to work my finger rapidly in and out of her pussy. When she pushed back I would swirl my finger around inside touching her walls. This made her buck even harder. Faster and faster she thrashed, the tempo reaching a fever pitch, when all of a sudden a deep sigh escaped her lips and her body went completely limp. She lay almost on top of me panting heavily as her heart beat rapidly in her chest. I lay there stunned my cock so hard it was painful.

A good two minutes passed before Mom moved. Using her leverage she gently rolled us both over until she was completely on top of me her legs outstretched alongside mine. Placing her hands to the sides of my neck just above my shoulders she raised her upper body until her elbows locked. In this position her breasts hung down only inches from my mouth. Her nipples were rock hard. I could feel her mound pressing against my cock and was certain that she could feel it too. I could also feel her eyes on me, so I glanced away from her breasts and looked directly into them fearful of what I'd see. What I expected to see was not there. There was no malice, no disgust, nor hatred of any kind. What was there I couldn't decipher. It was that same odd look I'd seen her give me a few times over the last week.

Without saying a word Mom brought her knees up along side of me and sat the rest of the way up trapping my throbbing cock under her moist crotch. The blankets fell off her shoulders and piled on my thighs near her butt leaving her tits out in plain sight. My cock throbbed harder. Gently she ran the fingertips of one hand down across my cheek before gracefully climbing off the bed. I watched her as she went toward the door her asscheeks jiggling provocatively as she walked. Without looking back she grabbed her pink housecoat from the doorknob and turned down the hall toward the bathroom. Once she was out of sight I glanced down and saw how wet the front of my boxers were. The insides of them weren't any drier; I'd leaked enough pre-cum to saturate a small washcloth.

I must have dozed off because when I opened my eyes the room was a lot brighter than it had been. For several minutes I lay there letting the fog of sleep disperse. Slowly I began to recall what had taken place between my Mother and I. That had to have been a dream I told myself. There was no way that something like that could have happened. Could it? Bringing my hand up to my face I took a whiff of my finger. The musky aroma of pussy filled my nostrils. Oh fuck I groaned, what have I done? Dreading it but knowing I needed to talk to her I threw the blankets that were over me off to the side. It struck me as odd that I even had blankets on; I didn't remember pulling them up after Mom had gotten out of bed. Something else I didn't remember doing was taking my soggy boxers off. Getting up I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt before heading out to face the music.

Mom was sitting on the couch thumbing through the same magazine she'd already looked at. She glanced up and told me good morning before saying there was a pot of reasonably fresh coffee. Mumbling good morning back I stumbled into the kitchen without even glancing at her. Taking my cup I plopped down at the dinette and tried to sip it slowly. My hands were trembling a little. Halfway through the first cup Mom walked in and sat across from me. I couldn't avoid it any longer; I had to look at her. When she saw me look up she smiled tentatively and said we needed to talk. I just nodded agreement not ready to trust my voice yet. Nor was I prepared for the question she asked.

"Gary, do you think incest is wrong?"

I almost choked on the coffee. Was this a trick question? She sat there watching my face patiently waiting for me to answer. Gathering my wits about me I told her that if it were between two consenting adults, I emphasized that part, then I saw nothing wrong with it. I went on to tell her that just because society dictates that something is wrong doesn't mean it is. Mom should have been a professional poker player. I couldn't tell by looking at her whether or not I was giving her the answer she had hoped for. Inside I was sweating bullets waiting for the hammer to fall.

"So you're okay with what happened this morning?"

I started rambling on about how I had thought it was a dream but she stopped me and told me to just answer the question. Before answering I got up and made myself another cup of coffee. When I sat back down I calmly looked her in the eyes and told her that no, I wasn't okay with what had happened. I had messed up by getting in bed with her in the first place. I went on to say that if she were asking if I regretted it, then the answer was no, I didn't regret it at all. When I finished she sat there quietly for a spell just studying my face.

"Why don't you regret it?" she asked softly.

"Because holding you in my arms and watching you cum was the most beautiful and moving experience I've ever known." I prayed I hadn't overstepped my bounds by telling her that, but it was the truth.

"I see," was all she said.

"Mom, I really am sorry for what happened. Can you forgive me?" I asked humbly.

Smiling she got up and came over to me and stroked my face just like she'd done in bed, soft and lovingly. Then she told me there wasn't anything to forgive me for. As she was walking away I asked her how she felt about incest. She stopped and turned to look at me, that odd look once again on her face.

"I'm not sure," she replied. "Now, drink your coffee and I'll make you some breakfast."

Before I left for work she informed me, in no uncertain terms, that she was sleeping on the couch from now on. I took it as a sign that she really wasn't too happy about what had happened after all. Through my entire shift all I could think about was how good Mom's naked body had felt against me, and how her pussy had flooded with her juices when she reached her orgasm. I went about my duties with my cock half stiff. When I got home and walked in the door the stiffness only got stiffer.

True to her word she was indeed on the couch. I could see her quite well since she'd left the kitchen light on. I could also see the empty wine glass and her bottle of Ambien sitting on the end table. She was lying on her side facing the back of the couch with her knees up near her stomach in the fetal position. The blanket she was using must have slid off because it was on the floor in front of the couch in a heap. She had on one of my baggy sports jerseys but it had ridden up until her butt was completely exposed. The way she was situated put her face close to the back of the couch while her ass was hanging slightly over the front of it. I should have been worried that she might roll off but my mind was focused on something else. The gauzy black panties did nothing to hide the luscious globes of white skin under them. I knew I should just cover her back up and get my ass away from there, and that's exactly what I resolved to do. I almost succeeded.

All my good intentions flew out the window because I made the mistake of having my face near her ass when I bent down to pick up the blanket. From the angle I was at I had an excellent view of the crotch of her panties. My eyes latched onto the lightly haired outer lips of her pussy that were clearly visible through the material. I could just make out her inner labia peeking out between them. The temptation was just too strong. Softly I cupped one round globe in my hand and gently kneaded the flesh. She felt hot to the touch. Sliding my trembling hand up near the small of her back I worked my fingertips under the waistband of the gauzy panties. My heart was thumping in my chest as my fingers slid over the crack of her ass and then into the furrow of her slit. It was damp and slick. I had no trouble curling one finger and sliding it into her moist pussy. A soft sigh escaped her lips but it didn't stop me from slipping another finger inside her. I worked the fingers in and out of her slow and gentle while my cock grew so rigid in my pants that it was becoming uncomfortable. Using my free hand I undid my pants and worked them and my boxers down over my hips. The relief was immediate when my cock sprang free from its material prison.

Mom's panties had rolled down slightly on her butt when I'd slid my hand under them and it gave me an idea. Slowly pulling my fingers out of her slick pussy I used both hands and worked the panties over her hips and ass. The panties didn't come down that easy, and I was concerned that she might wake up, but with a little tugging I managed to get them low enough that her pussy was in plain sight. I started to stick my fingers back in her when another idea came to me. With the way her ass was over the edge I knew there was room for me to get behind her and stick something other than my fingers inside.

Standing I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and boxers. Naked from the waist down I positioned myself behind her but quickly discovered that I couldn't get a good angle without something to kneel on. I went and grabbed two pillows out of the bedroom and dropped them in front of the couch. When I knelt on them the added height put my cock in a straight line with Mom's cunt. Propping myself with one hand on her hip I held my cock steady with the other and leaned my hips forward. As soon as the tip of my cock touched her puffy outer folds I felt a jolt of electricity flow through me. Taking my cock I ran the tip of it back and forth smearing the pre-cum leaking out along the length of her slit. The soft silken hairs of her pussy tickled the head of my cock sending delightful tingles up and down my body.

Fascinated I watched as her outer lips parted and gave way to the head of my cock as I slid it through her slit from the back to just where her clit was peeking out of its hood. Sliding it back away from her clit I pushed a little deeper into her moistness until I felt the entrance to her velvety tunnel. Half of my cock's head was covered by the outer lips of her pussy and poised to plunge into the very depths of her womanhood when I suddenly knew that I couldn't go through with it. I loved my Mother with all my heart. To take liberties and fondle her was one thing, but to actually stick my cock into her while she was zonked out on sleeping pills was way beyond wrong; it was reprehensible. Backing away I gently pulled her panties back up and covered her with the discarded blanket. On shaky legs I stood there staring down at her whispering a silent apology. Grabbing the pillows I went to bed. Sleep took a very long time to come.

The next day I had trouble making eye contact with her. If she noticed she didn't let on that she had. My shame for what I'd almost done grew worse as the day went on. Each time I looked at her I wanted to confess my transgression but couldn't bring myself to do it. By the time I had to leave for work I couldn't wait to get out the door. After my shift ended I hooked up with Mike and we went to Duffy's Pub and knocked back a few. All he wanted to talk about was how hot he thought my Mother was. When he said he'd sure like to take a run at her I knocked him off his stool. Two beers later we were friends again, but he didn't bring Mom up in any more conversations. By the time we left the bar neither of us was feeling any pain.

I heard the moans as soon as I stepped through the door. Thinking that Mom was either sick or having a bad dream I rushed around to the front of the couch only to find that it was neither. Once again she had left the kitchen light on, and once again I could see her plain as day. The blanket she was using had been draped over the back of the couch leaving her vulnerable to my leering eyes. Tonight she had on my stretched out wife beater and her white cotton panties. She was lying on her back with on arm slung over her eyes and her other arm stretched down her body with her hand buried inside her panties. Her knees were up and her legs were spread enough for me to see that she obviously had a finger or two stuck inside her pussy. I could see her hand moving under the material at the crotch. Even being a few sheets to the wind my cock swelled rapidly from the sight. The upper part of the shirt was askew and one of her tits was hanging out the armhole, the brown nipple hard and pointy. Disregarding my inner moral compass I dropped my pants and fished my hardening cock out of my boxers through the slit and began stroking it.

Soft moans poured out from deep inside her as her hand movements increased in speed. My hand gripped my cock tightly as I stroked it, matching her pace while guttural groans of my own floated past my lips and into the still air. Faster and faster her hand moved under the panties while my hand became a blur as it yanked my throbbing cock. Her hips began bucking up against her hand and my knees began to shake. Suddenly she let out a loud moan and her body stiffened with her ass up off the couch, her leg muscles taut and straining to hold herself in that position. I shot my load all over the floor in front of the couch, my entire body trembling from the release. When my euphoria waned I pulled up my pants and gazed down at her. She'd settled back on the couch her hand no longer inside her panties. She appeared to be sound asleep. Two of her fingers were coated with slickness. I wanted desperately to suck the juice off them. I didn't. Instead I made my way on wobbly legs to the bedroom and fell into bed fully clothed, the thick blobs of my cum drying on the floor. Sleep found me in a heartbeat, but it was a troubled sleep.

blaster666
blaster666
4,085 Followers