Taking Liberties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers

My mouth felt like it was full of cotton the next morning. After shrugging out of my work clothes I went straight to the bathroom and jumped in the shower hoping it would at least ease my aching head. It didn't, but I did feel like I would at least survive afterwards. With a towel wrapped around me I headed to the kitchen for some coffee and some aspirin. Mom was sitting on the couch in her pink housecoat watching some newscast and drinking a cup of coffee. She saw me coming and gave me a small smile, a worried look on her face.

"Morning baby. Rough night?" she asked.

"Not really, why?" I responded.

"I noticed you slept in your clothes and was worried you weren't feeling good," she answered, carefully watching my face.

"Yeah, Mike and I kinda tied one on last night. I'm fine. So how did you sleep last night Mom?"

"Oh God, I slept like a baby sweetie. As a matter of fact, last night was the best sleep I've had in a long long time," she practically purred.

"Good for you," I told her then continued on into the kitchen.

I half expected her to join me in the kitchen but she didn't. I sat there and finished my first cup then decided to go get dressed. On my way to my bedroom I noticed the bathroom door was closed and I could hear the shower going. A mental image of her soaping up her body popped into my head and by the time I reached my room the front of the towel was tenting out in front. Shortly before I had to take off for work Mom and I were sitting in the kitchen when out of the blue she made a startling announcement.

Reaching across the table and taking my hand in hers she said, "I've decided to take you up on your offer."

"What offer?" I asked, my brain still not functioning properly.

"To bring a guy back here and get my groove on silly. Did you forget already?"

"No. No, I haven't forgotten," I replied, a tiny spark of jealousy bubbling up in my heart. "So, are you going to do it today? Should I stay away tonight, or what?"

"I was hoping for tonight, and no, you don't have to stay away. The couch will be free," she said squeezing my hand a little.

"Okay. Well have fun, I gotta get to work," I told her, pulling my hand from hers and heading out the door.

The tiny spark of jealousy turned into a festering sore by the time my shift ended. All I could think about as I worked was that tonight some guy was touching Mom in places that I wanted to. Whether it was right or wrong didn't matter to me; I'd already admitted to myself that I wanted to make love to my own Mother. The thought of some other guy having his way with her wasn't sitting well with me. It wasn't sitting well at all. But what could I do? I sure as hell couldn't tell her that I wanted to be that guy. I was sure that wouldn't sit well with her. I resigned myself to the fact that there wasn't anything I could do except grit my teeth and keep my mouth shut. Mom deserved some happiness and I wasn't about to deny her that.

My heart was heavy as I opened my front door and stepped into my apartment. I wasn't sure what I expected to see but I was filled with dread anyway. The front room was empty. Glancing down the hallway I saw that my bedroom door was closed. It took every ounce of willpower I possessed to stop from barging into the bedroom and tossing whatever dude was in there out into the hall. Instead I headed into the kitchen. I was shocked to see Mom standing by the kitchen counter in her pink housecoat pouring two glasses of wine. She turned and smiled at me as I approached. I said hello, my voice cracking slightly.

"Hi baby," she responded warmly.

"I see the bedroom door is closed. Did you meet a guy? Is he here right now?"

"Yes, and yes, he is here right now."

Once I was standing near her I saw her nose crinkle. She gave me this odd look and waved me back away from her.

"My God Gary, you positively reek. What did you do, fall into something nasty?" she asked taking a step backwards.

"Oh that, I spilled some shit at work. Sorry."

"Are we talking shit shit, or something else?" She took one more step back.

"No, not shit literally. It was some crap we use to clean the machines is all." I had been a little careless at work.

"Well please go hop in the shower before you stink up the place." It wasn't a request.

On my way to the bathroom I got a whiff of myself and almost gagged. Stuffing my clothes in a plastic bag I got under the water and took extra care to make sure that I smelt Irish Spring clean by the time I stepped back out. It wasn't until after I'd dried off with the only towel in the bathroom that I realized I didn't have anything to put on. Wrapping the damp towel around myself I went back out into the front room. Mom was standing in front of the couch and I could see that her housecoat was unbuttoned. She held it closed with one hand near her chest and was holding a half-full glass of wine in the other. She indicated another glass on the end table and told me it was for me. I don't normally drink wine but I picked the glass up and took a healthy pull from it anyway. It was sweet. Mom waited until I'd swallowed before asking me to sit down. When I did she stepped in front of me and said she wanted to talk. She finished the wine in her glass and sat it on the end table before standing back up. She waited silently until I did the same. Why she wanted to chat with me when she had a guy in the bedroom puzzled me. I craned my neck around and noticed the bedroom door was open.

"Where's you guy friend, he leave already?" I asked, slowly bringing my head around and gazing up at her. That same odd look I'd seen before was on her face now.

Smiling sweetly she gazed down at me and said, "No he didn't leave, I'm looking at him right now."

"Huh? I don't understand," I sputtered, swiveling my head around to check if there was someone else in the room with us.

"Remember when you asked me how I felt about incest?" Mom asked in a whisper.

"Yes," I croaked nervously.

"Well, the idea of it has always fascinated me, so I was hoping that you would help me find out if I like it or not," she said, her smile faltering as she released her grip on the housecoat and let it sip down her arms to the floor.

My jaw dropped open and my eyes blinked rapidly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here was my Mother, a picture of womanly perfection, standing before me completely naked. Speechless I drank in her beauty. Her soft black hair, the lovely globes of her breasts and dark brown nipples, the graceful waist that flared out to spacious hips, and the thick triangle of hair that had so tantalized me earlier. My eyes rolled down her body past her long tapered legs that seemed to go on forever and finally ended at her feet, the toenails painted a bright red. Yes, I took it all in. By the time my eyes reached her feet my cock was snaking out through the gap where the two ends of the towel met. It reared its head and quickly made its way toward my belly button, all eight inches proudly on display for my Mother. From the way her eyes lit up, and the radiant smile on her face I could tell she'd gotten the answer she was hoping for.

Neither of us said a word. Mom slowly sank down in front of me and pushed my knees apart as our eyes locked together. With nimble fingers she unknotted the towel at my waist and spread the two halves out leaving my cock and heavy balls exposed. The fingers on one of her hands wrapped around my throbbing shaft and lifted my cock up until it was pointing toward the ceiling. Placing her other hand against my chest she gently nudged my upper body backwards until my head and back were against the back of the couch. I felt the whisper of her hot breath right before I felt the head of my cock being engulfed in an even hotter heat. I gazed in wonder as I watched Mom's mouth slowly slide down around my thickness. Her tongue danced along the underside of my penis as she swallowed me, her eyes still locked onto mine. My eyes screwed shut as I gave in to the wondrous pleasure coursing through me. Every fiber and nerve along my cock screamed out in joy. In all my borne days I'd never felt such intensity before. She took her time, first licking up one side of my shaft then down the other over and over again. When she took me down her throat I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I love you Mom!" I wailed as I exploded in her mouth.

Wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rolled over me as Mom sucked every last drop of cum out of my balls. Opening my eyes I watched as she licked her lips and took a fingertip to get a drop near the corner of her mouth. She held her fingertip near her mouth and stared at me for a second before licking off the thick milky drop.

"You taste good baby," she purred.

Leaning forward I put my hands into her armpits and gently pulled her to me. With the gracefulness I'd seen when she'd climbed out of bed she slid up my body until her head rested on my shoulder and she was sitting astride my hips. I could feel the hairs on her pussy brushing against my deflating shaft. Softly I stroked the smooth silken skin of her back and whispered "I Love You" in her ear. We held each other for some time before I rolled her over. Her ass landed at the edge of the couch and I slithered down her body to the floor where I ended up in the same position she'd just been in. Her eyes had a questioning look in them as I gently placed her knees over my shoulders.

"I want to taste you Mom," I told her, then lowered my mouth to her pussy.

"Oh God! It's been soooo long since anyone has done that to me," she panted as my tongue parted the hair covering her slit.

Gently I ran the tip of my tongue across the rubbery muscle on her asshole and down through the valley between her puffy outer folds. Her inner lips slid along the sides of my tongue as I worked it forward toward my prize. When my lips clamped onto the engorged nub of her clit she went wild. Tightening her legs she humped her cunt against my mouth, her ass lifting clear off the couch. Her first orgasm hit her almost immediately.

"Oooooooooo shitttttttt!" she cried as I felt her fluids escape and seep into my mouth.

I've eaten my fair share of pussy, but I've never had one that tasted as good as my Mother's. I licked her clit with the flat of my tongue then sucked each of her inner lips into my mouth one at a time. Her thrashing grew urgent as another orgasm exploded. Encouraged by her enthusiasm I plunged my tongue deep in her hole and held onto the tops of her thighs tightly. The next orgasm she had was the most intense of all. Her thighs clamped against my ears so tightly I thought for a second my head was going to pop. Keeping my tongue moving inside her cunt I rode the last waves of her orgasm until finally her muscles seemed to relax a little.

"Oh my God baby stop...I can't take any more," she groaned slipping her legs off my shoulders and dropping her feet to the floor.

I gave her pussy one last complete lick before gazing happily up at her with her juices smeared on my face. I was smiling from ear to ear. Mom's face was flushed a deep scarlet and her nostrils flared each time she sucked in air. Her chest rose and fell erratically as she tried to catch her breath. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass and my cock was once again as hard as steel.

"My God, where did you learn to do that?" she panted, her eyes sparkling as she tried to focus on my face.

As Mom lay there recovering I got up and ran into the bedroom and grabbed two pillows. Placing them on the floor in front of her I knelt down and scooted in. I wasn't sure if she was ready yet but I couldn't wait any longer. Slowly I rubbed the head of my cock up and down through her slit, digging it deeper into her wetness with each pass. Every time the head touched her clit I felt her shiver.

"Don't tease me baby...love me," she encouraged.

Feeling her entrance with my cock I slowly pushed forward. Her breath caught in her throat as the head of my cock slipped into the fiery furnace of her velvety glove. Gently I pushed more of my throbbing pole into her cunt feeling her walls expand around my girth. Once I had my cock buried all the way in I leaned forward and lay my head on her chest, my heart pounding in my own. I didn't move except to reach up and cup her tits in my hands. Another shiver ran through her as my fingers found her nipples. I felt her hand stroking my hair as we lay together as one.

"I love you so much baby," she whispered soothingly.

Lifting my head up off her chest I pushed her tits together forcing her nipples closer to each other. Her cunt clamped down around my cock as I sucked the ripe nipples into my mouth. We didn't rush anything, she let me suckle as long as I wanted, all the time stroking my hair and moaning softly. When I finally straightened up we stared into each other's eyes lovingly. Slowly I began pulling my cock back until just the head remained inside her. Just as slowly I pushed it back in until my balls nestled up against her ass. I was in no hurry; I wanted this feeling to last forever. With long slow strokes I rocked into her as my hands gently kneaded her breasts, our eyes locked together. For a long time we did this dance, gentle and slow, the only thing changing was the pitch of our breathing. I could feel my own urgency approaching but fought it with all I had. No way was I going to cum before I gave Mom the most pleasure that I could.

"Mmmmmpppphhhh...babyyyyy," Mom finally groaned and started bucking against my invading cock.

"Oh Fuck Mommmm!" I growled as her pussy slid along my wet slippery shaft.

Grabbing her hips in my hands I began ramming my cock into her faster and faster, my balls bouncing off her ass. Her legs went around my waist and lock themselves together at the ankles.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh yesssss...FUCK ME!" she screamed, thrusting her pussy onto my cock savagely.

I did what she wanted. I pumped my pole into her squishy cunt faster and harder than I'd ever fucked any one before. The sound of our bodies slapping together was music to my ears. Just as Mom's cunt began to contract around my cock I unleashed a tidal wave of cum deep into the recesses of her pussy. Between us there was so much fluid her pussy couldn't hold it all, it shot out around my shaft and dribble down her butt saturating my balls as they smacked against it. Even when I'd pumped the last dregs of my cum into her I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I had found nirvana. I lay my head upon her heaving chest and listened to her heart thump rapidly while slowly sawing my cock in and out of her soaked pussy. It took a good five minutes or more before my cock deflated enough that it slipped out of her cunt with an audible plop. I glanced up at her as she lay there looking stunned, a smile stretched tightly across her lips. I laid my head back down and basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"That...was...amazing," Mom whispered as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tighter into her warmth.

"Did I make you happy Mom?" I whispered back.

"Very."

"I'm glad," I told her.

"Do you have any regrets baby?" she asked softly after a few minutes.

Stroking her face tenderly I said, "The only regret I have is that we've never done this before now. What about you? Any regrets?"

"Oh God no. But I do have to say I'm a little shocked that my baby boy knows how to make a woman feel so damn good."

She was even more shocked when I stood and picked her up in my arms then carried her to the bedroom. When we got there I shocked her some more by dumping her on the bed, flipping her over and pulling her up by her hips until her ass was up in the air. Getting behind her I gently eased my hardening cock back into her sopping wet pussy. I didn't stop hammering into her cum slickened cunt until she came two more times. As we lay cuddled together in bed she broke the bad news to me.

"I hate to have to tell you this, but I have to go home day after tomorrow to sign some papers with Jack. But if you call me, say on a Thursday or Friday, I'll come up and spend the weekend with you."

I called in sick the next day so we could spend more time together before she had to leave. By the time she did go there wasn't a place left in my apartment where we hadn't made love. I reminded myself to replace the collapsed dinette before she returned. Sleep eluded me after she was gone. I moped around the place for days until by happy accident I looked inside the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and found that Mom had left her sleeping pills. When I got off work that night I took a pill out of the bottle and popped it into my mouth. Since when do they make mint flavored sleeping pills I wondered. When I didn't get sleepy I drank a glass of wine like Mom had. Two hours later nothing. I chalked it up as my being just too wound up for the pills to work. Fantasizing about fucking Mom while jacking off helped some, at least it tired me out enough to finally fall asleep.

The very next day I got a letter from Mom in the mail. In it she told me that she had been awake each time I'd touched her. She said that the pills in the Ambien bottle weren't really sleeping pills and apologized profusely for deceiving me. She went on to say that she'd used the ruse to make me believe that she was really sleeping. She wanted to see if I would find her attractive enough to cross the line. She did say she was embarrassed about the time Mike had shown up. An unfortunate accident she called it. Another thing she hadn't planned for was the time I crawled into bed with her. She called that one a glorious accident. Furthermore she told me that the part about her having no action in the bedroom was true, but it wasn't the reason she had come to see me. Well, at least not the only reason anyway. She explained that she has never had anything against incest, as long as it was a mutual thing between adults. Another thing she wrote was how she'd fantasized for some time about trying it with me. The thought of seducing me scared her because she was afraid that I would reject her advances, or worse yet, think she was disgusting for wanting to bed her own son. So to see how I would react she staged her little indiscretions as she called them. Anyway, she wrote, if I did start having regrets about things and never wanted to see her again she'd understand. But on the chance that I did she'd be patiently awaiting my call. She signed the letter, "With Love From A Grateful Mother."

After reading the letter I went and got the Ambien bottle out of the medicine cabinet. Popping the top off the bottle I shook one of the pills into my hand. It didn't look like any medicine I'd ever seen, but I'm no expert on what sleeping pills look like. However, after closer examination it did look familiar. I put it in my mouth and bit down on it. Sure as shit, it was a tic-tac. This could mean only one thing; Mom had played me. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"Kudos Mom," I chuckled.

Thursday night when my shift ended Mike caught up with me at the gate.

"Hey, what's the rush? Wanna go grab some brews at Duffy's?" he asked, a little out of breath from trying to catch me before I left.

"Can't," I answered.

"Why not? Got something better to do?"

"Yeah. I've got to call my Mom," I answered. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face as I walked away.

blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers