All Comments on 'Taking Michelle & Tina Ch. 3'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
2hot2tango2hot2tangoabout 20 years ago
No babies, please

First of all, I loved the story. It was hot, and one of the better incest stories I've found so far (and it certainly got me off, a lot). I'm pretty picky about what I like, and I really liked this one a lot. It had all the best elements - not too silly (with the euphamisms), very detailed, not in first person, in past tense. The thing that really turned me off was the talk about babies - you only did this once or twice though, so it didn't ruin the story. I especially didn't like the last sentence about after the babies are born. You could have come up with a better ending than that, and while it ties in to earlier comments about babies, somehow I just don't want babies in my incest. Overall, a great story, and I'll be checking back in the future.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
WOW! Incredible Story!

Absolutely fantastic! You have always been one of my favorite authors and this story proves why.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
do more

you should do I like it alot and should put a baby in the story I love storys that have women having a baby

abethellabethellover 18 years ago
Great climax-but still how two 21yos still cherry.

There was a great climax, in more ways than one, to this story of 43 yo Hank his 21 yo daughter Michelle & her best friend.

I love stories of tight cunts being stretched by huge penises here both girls' by Hank's 10 inch monster.

Still hard to believe that two Southern girls could still be cherry at 21-that is hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MICHELLE/TINA & SCUM DADDY

WELL THIS LAST CHAPTER YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME,YOUR IDEA OF A GREAT STORY IS AS FUCKED UP AS YOU,,,,YOU WERE HEADING FOR A 5 STARS OVER THE HILL GREAT STORY BUT THEN YOU FUCKED UP AT THE END AND THATS GOING TO ADJUST THE VOTEING, YOUR LUCKY I EVEN GAVE YOU A 3 ITS MORE LIKE A 21/2 OR 2 BUT I HAVE YOUR NAME DOWN ON THE LIST OF AUTHORS TO VOTE LOW AND READ THE ''END'' FIRST SO YOUR NOT DISAPPOINTED AND WILL BE SENT FANS ACCORDINGLY ........................

GOOD LUCK..................................................''R''..........................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

liked it until Hank and Tina got home, his reaction to his daughter was way too far off track, violance should be kept out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous