All Comments on 'Taking Mom to Prom'

by racksonracks

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what's the point?

This woman is a fucking whore who chose a payday as a 2 bit company gangbang cum dumpster over her own dignity as well as her only child's social development, and then her way of making it up to him is by what, adding him as one of her dozen or so random unprotected fucks? Cunt probably gave the poor kid VD.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago
Edit

Take out the last 5th of page 3 and this is just a slut story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Work to be done

Started out ok. Rather hott actually. Bit when mom decided to fuck son at the prom on front of everyone it got a bit much

Prom is a special time and he is a virgin. His first time should be somewhere other than a dance floor. I won't even offer my thoughts on in sex. Someone has already covered that. Still a solid 4 for effort. Could easily have been a five without all the distractions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I kept hoping

that this story would improve, at some point, but it never did - so I gave it the "1" it truly deserved! I realize that most of the stories in this genre require that you 'check' your 'sense of reality' at the door on the way in, but even THAT is impossible with this piece of dreck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story. Lots of potential.

I absolutely loved this story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Really want to see what happens between the bartender and Julie. What happens when Andy finds out?

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
REALLY?

MAMA REMINDED ME OF SOME OF THE COKE WHORES I FUCKED IN FAIRBANKS ALASKA. DO ANYTHING FOR SOME BLOW. ONLY THIS WHORE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR COCK.

Jayman1078Jayman1078about 6 years ago
Whore.

All good until she became company whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unrealistic.

Making her fuck everyone??

Quit writing. Read more to get ideas.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
It could have been good

Until you made mom the corporate cum dumpster......like someone said you remove the last few paragraphs and this story belongs in a different section

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 6 years ago

I could get past the corporate whore part but the having sex right there on the dance floor was a story killer. That is where I stopped reading as it was just too preposterous. Like someone else said, It could have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
preposterous

preposterous!

newmistercnewmistercabout 6 years ago
More please

Some people really have a problem with the idea that stories on this site are fantasy and not reality.

This was an amazing setup. Would love to see more. Could be this setting/characters or something totally different, but I love the tone that you've struck. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's a story, I think a fine fantasy. Like the writing details. The rest of you pompas asses need to relax. To the author....BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Read

As is stated above stories if you don't like the story stop reading and go read Mary Poppins.

I liked the story noting that it was fictional and I wish my mom was that hot and did shit like that.

To the people that didn't like it don't have a go at the author just get the fuck off literotica and read kids cartoons you idiots.

Thank you Racksonracks more please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Paragraphs are too long

meh. i think you have the ability to do better.

racksonracksracksonracksabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hilarious

Appreciate the comments- good and not good. I didn't expect so many sensitive sally's! Especially knowing what category we are in. Lmaooo.

Im almost done with another story that would make this look like child's play. I better make some changes before submitting that one.

This is a one and done submission btw. Glad some of you enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
over the edge ....

It was going great until they fucked on the dance floor. Suspension of disbelief is one thing but it is a high school prom! Why didn't you have them sneak under the bleachers like any other horny couple?

Please keep writing and good luck with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unlikely Event

But fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
way too rushed at the end

It was a good story with the build up until page three. You should of drew it out another page or two to even out the story, not the rushed version on page three. Otherwise it was a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good

I thoroughly enjoyed that story. I look forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written!

Looking forward for next chapter.

hornacekhornacekabout 6 years ago
Going great until ...

... you had them fuck on the dance floor. At a high school prom, no way this would happen, no way the teachers/chaperones would let this happen, no way this could happen without anyone else noticing.

Totally took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Started of good..

Although you lost me with open sex on a prom dance floor. As someone said read more stories to get some ideas on writing better.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i liked it

i agree with the earlier comments - it probably would have been better for them to have only a hot make-out scene at the prom and then sex in the car on the way home - but the tease was great, and it was a fun read.

johnstang2johnstang2about 5 years ago
It's a great start

However there is a few things missing. Like:

1) What happened when they got home?

2) What happens when his stick bone ex-girlfriend discovers just what kind of stud she gave up?

3) What happens when the son discovers exactly what his Mom really do for a job and how she got the "promotion"?

4) What the son's school life is like after the Prom now that everyone knows just what kind of stud he really is?

5) Will the mother be willing to let go of her extracurricular work duties if her son puts his foot down and says no more?

As I see it the story could go onto many more chapters if you are willing to write them to answer these questions.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Could Have Been

An amazing story but mom was just a whore. The first two pages and she just fucked everything and then the final page had something to do with the actual title of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

just another whore story 1 star

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

???? What did i just read?

Almost all of the story was not even close to the title.

Like she was not once a real mother.

He was moving again because she just had to fuck her boss and his fat boss aswell.

Complete turnoff.

1/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous