Taking Mom to Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie continued to give him an ear to vent to. Andy continued getting his frustration out.

"I probably could've fucked 20 girls, hot ones too. Now after tonight they're all going to think I'm a loser and a liar." He stared off into space. "That bitch!"

Julie knew she had to do something, and she had just the plan.

"Alright young man. Time to get out of your feelings, mommy is going to take care of you. We're going to have some fun!!" Julie jumped off the couch and clapped her hands.

"What??" Andy said.

Julie grabbed his hands and tugged on her handsome, strong son. She couldn't budge him. "Get up!"

He got up.

Julie grabbed him close and put his arm around her waist. "We..." Julie paused for dramatic effect, "are going to prom!"

"Mom, no, are you crazy?" Andy said.

"Why not?? Are you embarrassed by your old mother? Come on honey, let's have some fun tonight!!"

Andy's mind was racing, but he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Come on sweetie, this will be a special night that we'll always remember!" Julie pleaded. Andy still didn't speak.

Julie moved her son's hand from her waist to her ass. She squeezed her tits into his chest, and grinded her pussy into his groin. "Listen. We ARE going, and we WILL have fun!" Julie persuaded. "I promise."

Andy's cock stirred. Julie grinded her pussy into him one more time. "Tonight, I will be your girlfriend, and we are going to prom. Now let's go get dressed," she said.

Julie took him by the hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom. She opened his closet and pulled out the skimpy prom dress that was fitted for Lindsay's bony body. Next to the dress was Andy's black tux. She tossed him the tux, and took the dress.

"Be right back, my love," she said, walking out of the room.

Andy was still not sure what the fuck was going on. He knew that one of his personality traits that he disliked was his tendency to overthink things, and something told him this was his chance to defeat that. He loved his mother's spontaneous personality and wanted to be more like that. So instead of thinking, he just acted, and got dressed in his tux. He looked in the mirror and was more than impressed with himself. "Let's do this..." he thought.

Right then, his milf mother walked in, and Andy's jaw literally dropped. Her tits were spilling out all over the place. The spaghetti lace straps were pushing their limits trying to contain Julie's huge rack. The top of the dress just barely covered her nipples, and Andy thought he was seeing the tops of her areolas.

Andy was trying to comprehend what he was witnessing, and before he was able to compliment his mom, she spoke first. "Wow!! What a fucking stud!! You are so fucking hot!!" Julie yelled, hurrying over to her boy. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled on his shoulders. He bent down and she gave him gentle kisses in his ear. "You fucking stud!!" she whispered.

Andy's cock was growing rapidly. Julie's overwhelming breasts were all over him.

She stepped back and spun around for him to take her all in. "So, what do you think??" she asked. "You like?"

Julie turned again, this time sticking her ass out and holding it. "What do you think?" she asked again.

"Mom you look incredible!!" Andy exclaimed.

Julie let out a cute little scream. "I'm so excited!!" she yelled as she ran back to Andy's arms. "Do you think I can pass as your girlfriend? Not too old?"

Andy's stare at his mom's tits lingered a little long, and then he said "definitely not too old, Mom, you are so fucking hot! Now, I've never seen a girl my age with a body like as sexy as yours! Let's do this!

Julie lead Andy downstairs and to the front door. "So, when does the dance start?" Julie asked.

"Well, I guess we have about an hour," Andy said looking at his watch.

"Perfect! What do you want to do? Let's go get a bite, we got a big night ahead of us, young man!"

"Sounds great, Mom!" Andy said.

Julie tossed her car keys to her son. "Here baby, you drive. Tonight, I'm not mommy taking her little boy out. Tonight you are a man, and I'm your woman." Not to mention, Julie still had a strong buzz from the afternoon drinks.

Julie was genuinely excited to party with her son. She had spent all week stressfully filing papers, while craving the cocks she was used to getting daily. The cocks never came this week, and Julie was still ragingly horny from the afternoon flirting and drinking with the hot bartender. And now she was almost naked, going to the big dance with her stud son.

Andy picked a local restaurant that was on the way to the dance. He wasn't surprised to see a number of couples from his school there. As the hostess lead them to their booth, both Julie and Andy noticed all the crazy looks from his classmates. Both the girls and the guys were blatantly staring at the unique, stunning couple.

Sitting in their booth, they laughed together. Andy leaned in and whispered, "wow, Mom, did you see those looks we got?"

Julie whispered back, "how could I not? This is going to be so much fun, they totally are going to buy that I'm your girlfriend! But you can't call me Mom tonight. I'm your girlfriend and my name is Julie."

Andy smiled and nodded. "Right, Julie. You're so fucking hot, Julie."

"And you're so fucking hot, Andy."

Looking across the table at her son, Julie admired how handsome her young man had become. Just an honest gentleman and she felt lucky to be going to the big dance with him.

Andy and Julie enjoyed a nice dinner together, chatting and laughing the whole time.

Then, it was dance time.

They were already mentally prepared for the gawks they were about to receive. The restaurant was a warm up. The great part was, neither Julie nor Andy could give a fuck!

Andy was coming off a fresh break up and Julie was determined to never let that cross his mind. She was perfectly built for this role, as her care free, spontaneous personality set the tone. Not to mention the sexual tension was undeniable.

Andy and Julie walked together hand in hand into the dance, and ran into some of his buddies and their dates. Julie was so excited to meet his new friends for the first time! They were all very cool! The girls and guys were openly letting the compliments flow, both towards Julie for being so hot, and to Andy for bagging such a hottie. All of the guys were drooling over Julie's huge tits spilling out of her tiny dress. Julie took the opportunity to get in close to her man, and not so subtly rub her tits against him. A couple of the guys had flasks with tequila in them that they passed around. Julie laughed her ass off when Andy himself pulled out a flask he was hiding in his jacket. "You dog! I didn't know you had that!!" she said to him. Weirdly, the fun loving mom was proud, as that was something she would have wanted her date to do anyway.

Despite the small group of friends that was enjoying themselves, Andy and Julie felt the stares from everyone in the room that wasn't a part of their circle. With her tequila buzz back, Julie was ready to dance! She wanted to have fun, not give a fuck, and be close to her handsome son. If anyone got a show, then so be it.

Julie grabbed Andy by the hand and led him to the dance floor. Rap music was playing, and Julie saw how all the girls were grinding their asses into their dates. It was somewhat dark, with some flashing strobe lights lighting up the room sporadically. Julie turned her ass into Andy's groin and grinded into him. He put his hands on her ass and grinded right back. In seconds, he was sporting a full out boner. Julie loved knowing how turned on he was and how fast he got hard. It was hard to tell how big his bulge was, but it certainly felt substantial. She got lost in the beat of the music, grinding on Andy, and enjoying herself. Andy was loving it, as the 2nd and 3rd rap songs played through.

After several rap songs, the next song that came on was a slow dance. Julie turned around to face her date, and Andy brought her in close to him. She pushed her tits into him and he grinded his hard cock against her. They danced like that as the song played, with Andy's arm wrapped around the small of her back. Julie moved his hand to her ass where he held it firmly and increased the force of his cock grinding. Julie's pussy was soaking.

The lights seemed to get darker as the night went on. The slow dance song ended and there was a slight delay before the DJ put the next song on – another slow dance. Andy brought his date right back firmly against his body. Julie couldn't take it anymore and needed a kiss. She pulled his head towards hers and planted a wet kiss on the lips. Andy instinctively tongued her lips and she reciprocated. The two lovebirds made out while they grinded to the slow jam, oblivious to the onlookers.

Julie could not have been more turned on. She knew she needed to take control of her inexperienced son as the DJ put on a fast rap song. She reached out and felt his cock through his pants while they continued to kiss. He took that signal as his green light to grab her tits. Julie loved that move, and thought to herself her son is a quick learner. His cock felt massive in his pants. She kept stroking the thick snake that went up and down his thigh. Then she unzipped his trousers. She struggled to pull his cock out – it was too large. She broke away from the kiss and used both hands to wrestle with his pants. She stuck her hand in through the zipper to find his cock and pulled it all the way out. The fucker was huge! And thick! Julie stroked his meat with both hands, and debated if she should drop to her knees right then and there.

Just then, Andy's hands which were exploring his mom's huge tits, got a lot more flesh than he expected. Her left spaghetti strap finally had all it could handle, and popped off. Her giant left breast was exposed and Andy was grabbing all he could. He didn't give a fuck who saw. Julie kept using both hands to stroke his meat.

She needed to taste him. She bent over to suck his thick sausage and was shocked at how she could barely fit it in her mouth. She sucked it as deep as she could and got about halfway down. Andy could not believe what was happening. She spit on his cock and kept sucking, trying to go deeper and deeper.

Then she came up and stuck her tongue down Andy's throat. "Fuck me!" she demanded.

Andy's instincts took over. He hiked up Julie's dress and she slid out of her thong. With Andy's fat cock at full attention out of his pants, Julie jumped up on him and straddled him in the middle of the dance floor. Her pussy entrance was right by his rigid cock. She slowly sunk her pussy down as he gently thrusted up into her. His mushroom tip was so big, it was met with some resistance despite how wet her pussy was. Her legs were wrapped around his back and his strong hands were holding her bare juicy ass. Once his mushroom tip found Julie's pussy entrance, she sunk her pussy all the way down onto him. He bucked his pelvis into her. Julie shrieked! Andy kept bucking into her wet pussy. Julie's left breast was bouncing freely as she straddled him. Then she expertly slid her intact right strap down her shoulder, exposing her full breasts.

Andy kept pumping away into his busty mom in the middle of the dance floor with the rap music blaring. They were oblivious to their surroundings, suffocating in their lust for each other. Julie's massive tits were wildly bouncing up and down while Andy fucked her brains out on the dance floor.

Moments later, Julie, still lost in the moment, firmly squeezed Andy's thick cock with her wet pussy. A massive orgasm was taking over Julie's body as she threw her head back and moaned. Andy increased his pace, feeling his mom's pussy getting tighter. Then Julie's body spasmed, overtaken by her orgasm. Andy drove deeper into his busty mom. Julie regained control of her legs and pulled her pussy down onto her son's cock harder, while Andy pumped deeper and deeper. Julie's soaking pussy was pushed to it's limits by Andy's long sausage. With her wave of orgasms subsiding, Julie's mind came back to her. She was thinking what a fucking stud Andy was that he was still pumping her. Julie was such a proud mother!!

Julie managed to get down from Andy's firm grip, and bent over for her son. He instinctively approached her heavenly pussy with his large cock and slipped his mushroom tip inside again. Julie's head was down by her knees, her large tits falling down to her chin. With one smooth, long stroke, Andy slid his cock balls deep into the milf's inviting pussy. He knew immediately on the first pump that this angle of fucking her pussy, without the burden of holding up her weight on his arms, was going to result in an explosion very quickly. Her pussy felt unbelievable! He continued to pump, long, deep, and slow. Thoroughly enjoying every second.

Andy was still oblivious to his surroundings. The beat of the music, the darkness of the room, and the tequila was setting the tone for him. But what was truly the most overpowering influence on him was the insanely fucking sexy milf that he was pounding, his own milf mother, and the only object of his desires. Nothing else mattered in this moment. Andy kept pumping his mom deep and hard.

Julie on the other hand, was firmly planted in the reality of it all. She had her out of body experience while riding on Andy's cock. Now she was feeling pure ecstasy getting smashed by the huge dick of her son. She realized that there was a crowd of people dancing around them, and watching them fuck. She scanned the room from her compromised position. With each set of eyes she saw on them, she slammed her ass back into her son faster. Her bubble ass rippled as he pounded her.

Julie kept slamming her pussy back into her son's cock, the two fuckbirds meeting each other's powerful thrusts halfway. At this point, Andy couldn't take it any longer. He gripped her fat ass with full force, blocking Julie from thrusting backwards as she had been doing. With his strength keeping her balanced, he reared back and slammed his cock deep into her with vigorous power. Again he slammed deep into his busty mom. With one more deep thrust, his balls tightened up, and he released his massive load deep in Julie's pussy. He held his cock all the way in her while he filled up Julie's pussy with his cum. For good measure, he slowly pulled his hard cock halfway out, and back in a few more times. Finally he let his cock plop out of the soaked pussy.

As Julie stood up, Andy's gallons of salty cum began dripping out of her sweet pussy. Julie eagerly scooped up a handful and put it into her mouth. She needed to taste his cum, and didn't want to waste a puddle on the dance floor. Another scoop followed, and then she cleaned up a couple more drips for good measure.

Andy's mind was slowly returning to reality. His thick cock was still mostly hard and flopping out of his pants. He looked around and saw all his classmates staring. Some of the guys started cheering, and the girls were stunned. Then he further scanned into the dark room and even saw two of his buddies getting blowjobs from their dates.

He smiled as he stuffed his cock into his pants. Julie's huge boobs were still exposed, and she helplessly tried to pull her broken dress up. She just couldn't push her tits down into the tiny dress. Ever the gentleman, Andy went over to help his mom. From behind her, he smushed her giant pillowy breasts together and told her to pull her dress up. She was able to get the fabric over her tits and pulled her right spaghetti strap over her shoulder. Her left tit was exposed, with the dress having fallen apart. She pitifully tried to hold the dress up to cover her boobs, as the two lovebirds walked off to the side of the room to get a drink.

"WOW!!" Julie exclaimed.

"I know!" Andy agreed.

The staring crowd parted to give them access to the punch. Andy poured a drink for him and his mom. He handed the cup to Julie and she reached out with the hand that was holding the dress over her left breast. The big tit fell free as she took a sip.

"Want to get out of here?" Julie said.

Just then, before Andy could respond, Julie's right strap popped off. Her heavy tits were both on full display, and Andy's cock immediately stirred in his pants.

Julie did nothing to cover up herself.

"Yeah, let's bounce," Andy agreed. The two lovebirds walked hand in hand out of the dance, with Julie's huge tits bouncing.

Andy lead them to his mom's car. As soon as they got in, Andy turned on the car and Julie lunged for his pants.

"Head home," she instructed.

Andy obeyed his mom, and drove home with his fat cock stuffed into his mom's talented mouth.