All Comments on 'Taking My Revenge'

by jankyman

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I saw this coming a mile away!

Just a pathetic attempt to anger and the anti-cuckold faction. Don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"A few days a week for the last month, I've been spending some time with my bully's sister. And today, the plan is going to come to fruition. Last night on Facebook, we finally starting talking about sex. And with my wife watching the conversation over my shoulder, and giving me tips on what to say, I got my bully's girlfriend to agree to give me a blowjob today when I go and see her."

It went from being the bullies sister to the bullies girlfriend withing a paragraph. I stopped there 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Darune

Kinda knew how it would end but was hoping for a real twist in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awful bilge

this is simple trolling . nothing more .

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

so what happens after this?

don't just make the guy a cuckold, let him get even with the lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No surprise here.

Stupid story with the ending telegraphed early. You can do better.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
This is not the authors fault.

This and about 50% of the stories submitted to LW should be rejected ( many BTB stories would be included)

Reading this is a complete waste of time and the site owners allow this kind of awful drivel to be published on a daily basis, it is well well past time that the standard of acceptable submission be drastically increased.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I agree with @Justgr8...

I agree with @Justgr8..."A strong new candidate for worst story ever in LW" and also a strong candidate to "worst plot" and "worst characters"...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
To the anon.

Maybe strive to have an I.Q that reaches at least double figures before commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
Thought it was a revenge story

Instead you take the cuckolding fag shit. I dont think I will be reading you anymore.

jasjonjasjonover 6 years ago

Pathetic attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING

How many readers are so upset every day when no sick fetish B.T.B stories are posted.How they miss beating up a women and so they take their rage out on other non B.T.B stories like little boys.Just read the comments and see the hate and rage so many readers here have at any story that is a not B.T.B.Just sick..Thank Goodness for cuck stories here...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "re: "swedishreader1"

I think you misread swedishreader1's comment! He is NOT a cuck lover!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 6 years ago
Meh

Could have been so much better. More detail on the billy's antics, not just fucking the g f. More detail on the relationship with his wife. The wife clearly orchestrated it. Why?

At this point the protag could just walk away or gi dull on nuclear on all 3 tormentors.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 6 years ago
Whoops

Meant to say sister, not g.f.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More crap

You goddamn common eaters are running wild this week ya cycky scumbags . Listen here ya fags . Try to man up ya bitches

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Are there only idiots out there??!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Sbrooks.

Thank you, I am certainly NOT a lover of cuck stories or lifestyle, I like btb if it is well written and not to extreme and am partial to a nice reconciliation story if it is written well and believable/realistic.

The one thing that really gets my goat is lazy crap with no effort put in, grammatics etc are not so important if the story is really good, effort is the key.

Hate wasting my time reading crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-AMAZING

Ah, the ass wipe is at it again, complaining about the btb readers. Listen moron, why aren't you over in fetish where you belong. You must really be dense, I've tried to tell you over and over that very few btb stories meet your description, but idiots like you have a comprehension problem. Grow up and come out of your mamas basement. The dark is getting to your brain, that is if you have one.

You're right swedishreader, these cuck lovers seem to have an IQ of a bird, and that's an insult to the bird. Story not worth commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:bayerpeter1

I've wondered that often myself. Just take a look at the list of stories submitted today. The sewer is overflowing with "dreck".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So stupid, nonsense and pathetic story. No wonder such low score

This score is such trash, nonsense, poor written, low context, pathetic and stupid.

It just a pure lame, wimp cuckold boring stuff with no creativity.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh what trash and ugly story. Pure lame. 1* for this shit

What waste of time reading this garbage and this is so lame, low context and poor.

I think the writer is gay pretending he's a cuckold husband. He's so wimp and pathetic

No wonder why this story has such low score.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: "No wonder why this story has such low score" - Anonymous comment

It has a low score because it is a non-BTB Loving Wives story, Anonymous.

It seems (to me, at least) that the Moral Brigade are more active voters than those who prefer stories where there is no revenge/retribution.

BTB stories usually score higher than other stories in LW, and I can only assume it is because the Moral Brigade are more active in voting for the stories they like and especially in one-bombing those they dislike.

Could it be that most non-BTB readers simply don't bother reading BTB stories and thus don't vote on them?

Lue

Ps: Occasionally LW has a sweet little story about a genuinely Loving and monogamous wife. It takes readers by surprise and nearly everybody gives it a high score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Or, maybe it has a low score because it blows

Plus, there are only three people who like cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: luedon

I wouldn't have it any other way. If you like a story, you should reward an author accordingly, also when the opposite is true. Well written stories with a decent plot, stories that get you involved with the characters, based on your personal views of fidelity are the most interesting. Anything else is just porn, good for a quickie, but not lasting. There are some stories I've read several times over the years and still come back to them, because they intrigue me. Unfortunately, very few stories meet that criteria of good entertainment, but that one, that elusive one is well worth waiting for. In the meantime the public feedback provides excellent entertainment, the battle of preferences continue daily. Every now and then I get a shot at a comment worthy of discussion or retaliation, depending on your point of view. lol (signed ML)

eh9198eh9198over 6 years ago
Good

This is a fantastic premise; really, REALLY good! But this is the type of story that needs to be a lot longer, to set the stage for the betrayal and describe the aftermath. These types of stories really benefit from a lot of exposition to really drive home the depth of humiliation and betrayal, etc.

Would really love to see a re-write/expansion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so lame and pathetic.....pure trash. 1* for this shit

Garbage, low context, bad written and waste of time.

Waste of time....and makes sense it has very low score!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I agree totally, ML

If I don't like what a story is about, I don't read it and I don't score it.

It fascinates me that so many commenters read stories about things that they claim to hate, and then score it negatively. (But I don't want them to stop, because their comments fascinate me.)

If a story looks like it is about interesting characters doing interesting things, then I read it and score it according to how well I think it does what the author set out to do.

ML, you finish your comment with: "Every now and then I get a shot at a comment worthy of discussion or retaliation, depending on your point of view. lol "

Me too.

I thank the Literotica administrators for allowing comments. Especially with LW stories, the comments are often (almost always?) more interesting than the story. Maybe we should start scoring stories on the quality and quantity of comments they elicit?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What pathetic and ugly story. 1* for this lame

@ Mr. Lue: you're wasting your time here in LW. You should be in T&C and/or Gay session. You don't belong to LW as your comments always protect the gays pretending they are cuckold husbands who enjoy big cocks and liking loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

What waste of time reading this trash.

1* for this low profile garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

BTB and kick her out, don't be mad with her just divorce her.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
REVENGE SHOULD TAKE PACE WHEN YOU WIN

not allow others to add to their score, TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Still cutting and pasting, KP?

This is the same comment you deposited elsewhere. You really must try to become a little more original with your comments.

"Mr" (not really) Lue

(Actually, he's the other half, called 'Don').)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
As noted by others, bad by all measures...Does not do what the description says

But it was good because it shows just how low a couple of the regulars here will go to defend any story they see as NOT BEING a story of BTB. Not good for your look you lot.

Believe it or not, many here wouldn't care if there is alt-sex in here if it is handled right. Sure some will always rail if the wife fucks anyone but her hubs. If the story is otherwise well done and ruins their read of it, their loss. But this story is at the level of Beavis and Butthead.

Why not spend your energies to defend someone who writes a similar story arc, but manages to not telegraph the punch, and maybe develop the characters into something to hate or feel sorry for based on more than just their role in the denouement.

***

To this author: Did you have a goal with this? Was it a troll, or was it perhaps just you like this outcome and have a humiliation fetish? Then good for you, keep it up, don't change much.

OTOH if you meant to show a plot twist, or be different than the bottom feeders, you got a ways to go. If you want to write better stories with more nuance and development you might want to write goals for the characters on their story board, and an outline. Also details are missing here, such as why the cucked husband was to be considered successful, and why his old lady betrayed him.

To both the defenders and the author, If you want an example of a cuckold story worth defending against the anti-Reconciliation/BTB crowd, Go read awakenings that my man GoodHusband wrote. That is well written, even if his disrespectful daughters and wife don't deserve the cuck. He is a 4 and 5 star guy. This sadly, don't rate defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

A well written and enjoyable story. He got what he deserved: his sister and his wife fucked by a better man with a bigger cock and more intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure what the point is

A good BTB story grants the reader the emotional payoff of the cheaters getting their just desserts. A good cuck story has the emotional reaction generated by viewing excellent sex that is vividly described to the reader. This story has neither. The characters are underdeveloped, even for a short, so there is no emotional investment in them; the sex is not stimulating; the structure of the story is not interesting enough to hold the reader’s attention.

The quality of the writing also presents an opportunity for improvement. Sentence structure, grammar, and spelling all need work. Even if you’re not a grammar nazi, the inappropriate changes in verb tenses were off putting to the point of jarring the reader out of the story. Keep trying and good luck.

Frank Redmont

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looser Revenge for a wimp and pathetic writer! What stupid story!

Completely garbage, nonsense, shallow, low context, lack of creativity, poor written.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading this trash.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF is that supposed to be about!?

Thoughtless, no point to it and it was pretty much a bunch malarkey put together so something could call it a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Oh SNAP!

What a nasty story. Saw it coming (or is that cumming) about half way through, but good none the less.

Bravo! Writing a bit rough, so 4-stars (5 for story itself). Will put it in my Favorites folder.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
What Was That*

Sorry this is bad!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I am so sorry

I read this

jankymanjankymanover 6 years agoAuthor

sorry everyone. i realize where i went wrong.

i'm submitting an edit to fix the typo in my first paragraph. maybe i'll proofread my next story before posting it :p

i don't post stories for readers looking for a twist ending or character development. i post stories that i enjoy, knowing that there are readers out there who enjoy the same things. and i am vindicated by even one person adding my story as a favorite.

thanks for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No, jankyboy

Where you went wrong was when you first imagined that you should write a story. You can't. Go away.

jackpackage11jackpackage11over 6 years ago
Ignore the haters

Hey, just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. Sure, there's some problems with spelling and grammar, and it's fairly short and predictable, but it's really hot. I love the idea of a wife cheating on her husband with his bully, and while I'd love for it to be a little more fleshed out next time, I hope you keep writing and post something else soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what

did he do with his wife later. how about finishing stories or let someone else finish them for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I thought I've read some stupid stories, but

This takes the cake. I knew what was coming 10 paragraphs before the end. The author is the dumbest ass on this website. SUCK MY COCK, Jankyman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

This author is obviously been a bully all of his life and he wants to relive all of the abuse he gave out. He is a very shallow person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it

Story should have been longer. Enjoyed it. Maybe a rewrite would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

Divorce the wife for cheating don't try for any more revenge.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
So

I went and got my gun and used 3 of the 4 bullets I loaded. The 4th will save this waste of skin adding to the co2 output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
person below me is too kind.

i'd drug them and and place them in a small hole with a gun that had no bullets.

i'd tell them i'm taping the whole thing to sell to people online.

tell them they could go free if someone shot anyone, i don't care who.

and then they'd hear my laughter on loop when they finally used the gun on someone.

i'd also prolly cook food near the hole so they could smell it. prolly give them water, i'd be much happier to keep their pain on-going via starvation. only when they finally give in to starvation and are near death's door would i feed them, sterilize them, tattoo horrible words on their body...and send them back into society...with a drug addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap

Awful story...worse conclusion. Wife definitely has to go. She knew what this meant to the husband and she went along with this charade with the others... she deserves the worst treatment...BTB kind. For the other two, scorched earth there too.

Why do people write this open ended garbage?

Nice try, but you missed the mark on this storyon every point.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

The most pathetic author u must me. You don’t get even a half star for that bunk. I see why you lis of accomplishments are so short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
introduction

suppose this is only the introduction to the final revenge story still to come. Only as such it makesz sense. Let the author now finish (or turn it over to FTDS) and for once let the cheater/conspirators get what feels is due to them. End of his marriage seems a given..

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
Believable

Terrible, at lease make it believable. I think you need to think about quitting.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
If you like cuck story turn it over to FTDS for proper revenge As other comment

Agree pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE QUIT WRITING

Stop

domehard19domehard19about 3 years ago

Not sure what everyone is complaining about, this story is hot as fuck. Wish I was the husband here. Would love for another chapter

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Next time just bring a gun. Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking disgrace to a revenge story........ change the title or add a chapter that completes the story.

Just fuck of in my opinion. Turned of the whole night mood

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad!

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

What a piece of Shit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wait, so the wife humiliated her husband by fucking his bully, while coercing her husband into getting a mere handjob by his bully's sister which equates to cheating, in turn giving her free reign to do what she wants? How is this a revenge or loving wife story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous