Taking On the Baseball Team

Story Info
College baseball team makes good use of their bats.
1.5k words
3.9
44.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend and I were lucky enough to be able to room together our first year of college. It was good to have someone close to me since I would be away from my boyfriend for the first time. He was two years older than me and we've dated for 4 years prior to me going to college.

The day I moved in, we agreed that we'd try to make this long distance relationship work. I assured him that I loved him and that anything that may happen would be purely physical.

I was a virgin when we got together. I had only messed around with one other guy before him, but we didn't go all the way.

My roommate also dated someone two years older than us. Jay attended the same college as us and was on the baseball team. I got to know lots of the baseball players through them so it was easy making lots of new friends.

One morning, I woke up late to find my roommate had already left for class. She had left me a note saying that Jay needed to come by and use her computer for a paper. I must have fallen back asleep because next thing I know, there's someone banging on our door.

Startled, I jump out of bed and open the door. Jay's eyes almost popped out of his head. I forgot to cover up before opening the door and was standing in front of him in my thin cotton gown with spaghetti straps.

I shyly tried to cover my breast by crossing my arms, but he'd already seen plenty. My hard nipples strained against the gown and my forearms, so no wonder his eyes were so big.

He apologized and asked if he could use the computer. I assured him it was OK and let him in. I realized I had left my flash drive in the computer, so I bent down to grab it so he could put his in.

As I was removing the drive, I heard Jay clear his throat and it hit me. I had just bent over in front of him, giving him a clear view of my ass and shaved pussy. I quickly popped up and ran to the bathroom to gain my composure.

I had never been so embarrassed in my life, but at the same time I was incredibly turned on. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I locked the bathroom door and started a bath. Thankfully, we have a shower wand so I used the jets on my pussy and clit while playing with my still hard nipples. It didn't take long for me to have a powerful orgasm.

I turned the water off and sank bank into the tub to relax. That's when I heard something strange coming from outside the bathroom door. I heard Jay grunt and moan and it was obvious that he had just cum as well. I didn't know what to do, I laid in the tub another 10 minutes until I heard our door open and close.

Jay had finished his business and left, but not before leaving me a thank you note.

A few days passed and I kept thinking about what had happened. I was so horny and took every opportunity to play with myself, any chance I got.

Out of the blue, I get a text from Jay saying he had to finish his report and wanted to know if he could come by the next morning. My roommate would be in labs all day, so maybe that's why he asked me instead of her.

I told him no problem, come by anytime. I figured that I'd wear the same nightgown and see what happens.

The next morning, I heard and knock on the door and jumped at the chance to see Jay again, but when I opened the door I was in for a surprise.

There stood Jay and two of his baseball teammates, Rico and Chris. I sat back on my bed as they all came inside our small dorm room. I had met the other two guys before but wouldn't say we were close friends. I knew they both had girlfriends but that's about it.

I asked if they all needed to use the computer and they just smiled. Jay said that they came along to use something but it wasn't the computer. My heart raced as my pussy became moist and hot. I stood up and turned around, bending over my bed to give them a good show. I don't know what came over me.

I felt three sets of hands on me. In no time my gown was off. I had one pair of hands on my tits, one on my pussy and one on my ass. The boys wasted no time and quickly filled my pussy with there fingers. 1, 2, 3, I loose count.

The boys spin me around so Chris can get on the bed. He has his cock out stroking it and it looks beautiful. I climb on top of him and start riding his hard cock as the other two guys are watching.

Just as I start to buck up and down I feel a pair of hands lift my head and I'm greeted by Rico's massive cock. To say he's hung would be an understatement. He was at least 11 inches and as thick as a coke can. I do my best to suck his dick without gagging.

Just as I'm getting into a rhythm I feel another set of hands on my hips, then pressure on my ass. I'd never had anal sex before and tried to protest but couldn't say much with Rico fucking my throat. With a pop, I feel the head of Jay's cock take my anal cherry.

I hurt so much at first, but he was gentle and went slow. Once he got it all inside me, he and Chris started fucking me at the same pace. It was the most erotic experience of my life. I had always wondered what it would feel like, and now I knew.

After about 10 minutes, Jay quickened his pace and announced he was about to cum. Before I knew it, Chris stopped his thrusting and let Jay pound my ass hard until he came deep inside me. It was an amazing feeling.

He climbed off of my and Chris rolled me over. He started to jack hammer my pussy and within a couple of minutes I start to cum hard. This puts him over the edge and he starts to cum inside me. I resist at first but couldn't make him stop.

I wasn't on the pill and he was the first person to cum inside my pussy. Even my boyfriend hadn't cum inside me before.

As I lay there and recover from my own orgasm, I feel the bed move and my legs are being spread. Jay and Chris both grab and leg and spread them wide for Rico. I beg him to go easy. My boyfriend is only six inches, so this is twice the cock I'm used to.

Rico smiles and says, "Batter Up".

He places his huge cock head against my lips and in one push, he's over half may inside me. I feel like I'm going to pass out and beg him to go easy. He withdraws his huge dick, which also makes me feel like passing out, only to slam it all the way inside me.

I feel his balls slap my ass as he pounds my poor little pussy. I feel like he's turning my pussy inside out with every stroke but I'm loving it. I've never felt so full. His cock was touching places no other man had ever touched. As his teammates hold my legs wide open, I'm encouraging him to fuck me hard. I tell him how much I love his cock and need his cock.

Jay and Chris have gotten hard again by this time and let go of my legs. They move up to my head and I take turns licking both there hard dicks. They both are jacking off and announce they're about to come. I open my mouth wide and let them both shoot their cum down my throat, something else I've never let my boyfriend do.

Rico quickens his pace and says he's about to cum. He fills my pussy with stream after stream of his hot cum. When he pulls out, my pussy feels empty. I think to myself that there's no way my pussy will recover from that massive cock.

They cover me up in bed and make there way out of our dorm. I'm exhausted and fall asleep, only to be awakened a couple hours later when my roommate gets in. She doesn't expect a thing and I never mentioned it to her.

Needless to say, I remained very close to the baseball team the rest of the time I was in college. I ended up marrying my boyfriend, who still doesn't know about my baseball friends.