All Comments on 'Taking One For The Team'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I really enjoyed this. You have, in my opinion, a gift for dialogue. His thought processes and reaction when Eliza popped out of her bedroom cracked me up. Keep up the good work ... definitely looking forward to reading more of your work.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Echo the previous post

Thank you for sharing

NorthPacific

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Wonderful as usual.

Thank you for the new story.

txcrackertxcrackerover 6 years ago
Excellent !

This was truly an enjoyable story and Charlie's thoughtfulness of Mrs. Orzeskowa was actually quite tinder to me . Considering Mr. Harrison comments .

THANKS FOR THE GREAT READ 5* star rating

tx cracker

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Another Great Story

Once again you have made my day, Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely... lovely... lovely

Oops! I forgot to vote.

I'm back.

5 stars of course. You're the best of the best, Ann. Love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Very enjoyable story, five stars awarded!!

cubera07cubera07over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Loved the story! Thanks!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Very yummy!

A very yummy story indeed! Well written and well put together! Thank you for sharing this with us!😘

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Nice (as usual)

I do like the Ann Douglas writing style. As others have commented, well written, good dialogue and the thought processes were great.

I do like the idea of a mature lady exercising leadership with a younger gentleman and receiving pleasure in return.

A good example of this leadership was demonstrated in the phrase "Rising to her feat, she carried Charlie with her,"

Well done Mrs Orzeskowa.

Lue

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
This is a really good story!

Well done!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Nice example of an experienced woman seducing a young man, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable story seduction at its best.

I finding I really enjoy your stories I have love all of yours that I have read!

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Good for him ...

... on two levels! One for getting rewarded for a job well done, and the other for not telling what had happened. A gentleman never tells. I think Charlie did a lot of growing up that night and day!! Great story, as usual, and thoroughly enjoyable!! An easy 5 stars!

GF359GF359over 6 years ago
Well Done!

Ann,

I adore your writing! It is original, well structured, sensual and sexy. You have a knack for subtle, sensuous, dialogue and original sex scenes that are always thought provoking and arousing. In this case, you made me feel Charlie's trepidation as he was preparing for his evening with Eliza. I long for the days of being a bit scared and apprehensive prior to a date. You had me wanting to be Charlie, butterflies and all!

Your portrayal of the date and Charlie's seduction was perfect and exactly what I imagine would transpire. The setting and dialogue was just right and set the scene for an awkward, but cute, misunderstanding upon return to the suite which was very well done. I would have paid to be in Charlie's place. If truth be told, I still would! The way that you have written Eliza is just how many of the smart, strong, accomplished women that I have known are in real life. They are real women with wants, needs, and desires that know what they want and are unapologetic about it, but also very human and giving. I applaud you!

In closing, Ann, please continue writing your wonderful stories with great characters. I appreciate your efforts and I know that I am not alone. Thank you.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really,Really need.....

more chapters for this story! I would love to see where you could take Charlie as he goes through law school; perhaps his benefactor will take him under her wing and help him learn a lot about life and love from a mature perspective......Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Gentleman Never Tells

Charles already knows it's best not to talk about his sexual adventures.

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 6 years ago
very enjoyable

Thank you for sharing this story. I feel it was well crafted and was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I look forward with anticipation to reading more of your stories.

Again, thank you.

YouDidWhutYouDidWhutover 6 years ago
Loved it

Thank you. Your stories are incredible.

YDW

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Lovely As Usual

Now all Eliza needs to do is grease the wheels to get him into Harvard or BU law school so she can play with him in Boston.... ;-)

Interesting little time capsule from the 70s, thanks!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Discretion is to honour

as rising to her feat

is attaining the Pinnacle of success.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fine story

Very interesting with a realistic premise. Excellent character development and actions. Good job

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
You are. Cougar mistress

The writing you impart on your mature subjects are facinting . you are fantastic.

ALFfromMelmacALFfromMelmacover 6 years ago
Hoping for a Part 2!

I mean Charlie was kind of annoyed by Eliza leaving without saying goodbye! Maybe Charlie enjoyed his time with Eliza even more than he First realized! When he sees her next, he asks her out on a date! Just a thought!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding Story Telling*****

I love the way you build up a plot then take it down and then up and then a smooth ending!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weak ending.

That's a shame because it was a good story.

Sven the ElderSven the Elderover 4 years ago
Delicious!

Just that 'Delicious!'

S (tE)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Good for Charlie

Such a great story. Poor Charlie was so tongue tied so may times it's a wonder he was able to perform at all. Too bad he wasn't able to thank Eliza, but it was satisfying that he wasn't the kiss and tell kind of guy. Thanks.

CroonyCroonyalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

A great story well written.

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
Oh Ann!

What wonderful use of words that at once interest and arouse, and then satisfy a reader. I'm slowly going to read most of your great offerings

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ann

You are wonderful writer. Thank you, it was a pleasure to read. Going to look at some more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was great but need a better prof reader .

lee

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

Nobody is in Ann's class. Also, a solid laugh at *need a prof reader" below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no point trying to say what incredible enjoyment your stories covey. I have not your talent.

Brilliant! Bravo!

IgnoringResponsibilitiesIgnoringResponsibilitiesover 1 year ago

This was the first story on this site where I was hooked onto every word. I’ve rarely ever read descriptions of characters, major or minor, and definitely skip descriptions of clothes, but not for your story. Well written and I was very drawn in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a master of intergenerational theme stories. I hope you can find your way to do more of this genre. I give it a well deserved five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a master of intergenerational theme stories. I hope you can find your way to do more of this genre. I give it a well deserved five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You and I have messaged each other before and both know what the other likes. But, in this story, Ann, you hit the ball out of the park. I give this five stars. Keep up the good writing.

johnthossjohnthossabout 1 month ago

I’ve read your entire library alphabetically to this point, and I think this is quite possibly my favorite work of yours. Love the story and how it develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...