Taking One for the Team Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no," she said shaking her head. "I am the one that should be thanking you," she smiled giving me a wink. "Anytime you want to dump some of that, you just bend me over and take me."

I stood there as she walked to the door. I couldn't believe my luck. Did my boss just tell me to use her as a cum dumpster? I shook my head and walked to catch up with her. We walked through the corridors then she pointed me to the doors.

"You know the way back, right?" she asked.

"Yes, but aren't you coming?"

"Not right now. I have to visit the ladies room," she then looked over at the cubicles with people working in them. She leaned closer to me. "Your cum is leaking down my leg," she said with a smile.

"Sorry, but you said..." I began to say before she placed a finger on my mouth.

"Don't be. I love this feeling. I loved the feeling of your cum inside me," she got closer then grabbed my crotch. "Remember, anytime you want."

Lauren turned then walked the other way. I coughed, then walked out into the parking lot. I began to walk back to our building. I had the strangest feeling that someone was looking at me. I turned around looking at the office building with its many windows, but I couldn't see anyone.

The rest of the day went by without incident. We were very busy with orders. Also with us being at the meeting, the other workers had slacked off a lot. It took us a while to get the stuff we needed to get done finished. At the end of the day, I walked her to her car then said goodbye.

I had thought of bending her over in the parking lot but thought better of it. As I walked to my car, I got that feeling again. I looked over at the office building in the distance. It didn't go away this time. It was if I was watching someone and they were staring at me. I quickly got in my car then drove away.

12