Taking One for the Team Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I said looking over at her.

"You really didn't think we messed up the hotel reservation?" Samantha said as she leaned over me.

"That was done on purpose?" I asked stunned.

"Lauren's idea," Samantha said. "I was a bit disappointed when you didn't want to sleep in the same bed. "Lauren said you liked when she takes charge, so I had to find a way to initiate the outcome."

Slowly she got up to her feet. I got up as well. I followed her naked body into the kitchen. "So this was all a ploy to..."

"Fuck you?" Samantha said as she got out two glasses. "Absolutely," she said as poured us both sweet tea.

"Well," I smiled. "I hope I didn't disappoint."

"Disappoint," Samantha said shaking her head. "Excelled is a much better word," Samantha said as she leaned over the long bar. "I can't wait for the next time."

"When will that be?" I asked as I leaned forward to look at her.

"Not tonight," Samantha shook her head. "We both need some sleep. So, you can have the guest room if you choose to stay. And we can see what happens."

"I do have to get back to the rental place in the morning," I nodded.

"Drive carefully," Samantha smiled as she walked to a staircase. "I can lock the door from upstairs."

I walked into the living room and gathered my clothes. I got back onto the road and headed home. My phone went off as I stopped at a red light I looked at the text. It was from Samantha. "Still trying to get clean from all your cum. Can't wait for next time."

I smiled and shook my head. I pulled into my apartment building parking. My phone went off again. I thought it was another text from Samantha, so I waited until I was inside. After putting my things away, I started up my game console and picked out my phone. It was a text from Lauren. "I hear that I might be making another shirt."

"You set me up." I replied.

"You're welcome." She replied. "Or should I say you're well CUM?"

"You might have to get that extra shirt large for her chest," I replied.

"Already ahead of you. See you Monday."

I put the phone down and smiled. I had never wanted a work week to start sooner than I did at this moment.