All Comments on 'Taking Pepper to the Movies'

by Seneschal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
In this day and time such fantasies are death wish

To many diseases, untreatable diseases, to even consider such actions. Yes a man could take his slave to such a place and have her act this way. But never in the future could he ever use or touch her again safely. This would be a disposal action getting rid of the slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's Pornotopia!

Where there are no STDs and all women are bi and all men have 8+" dicks. Come on, this is fantasy, whackoff material, not the real world. Sit back, relax and enjoy. And never do, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I dream of the day...

I agree with other comments that sharing of bodily fluids has its risks. Putting that aside, you have a well-written story that moves at an appropriate pace and is worth the read. I guess 20-20 hindsight would have me more experimental in youth instead of uptight, as I'm now old and in milf territory. Where are the young hot guys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story.

Putting aside the possible diseases that Pepper could've contracted, this was a great story. Pepper's master obviously loves and cares for her, so maybe you should edit it so that it takes place in safer conditions, for her & him. As far as never being able to touch her again afterwards, all he'd have to do is have her tested. If she comes up with an incurable, deadly disease, he better take care of her. After all, he is responsible for her, as any true master would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty good

Just a personal thought, but I think he was too soft on her at the beginning. He shouldn't give a damn what she wants or what she likes, He's the master, she's his slut and she'll do whatever the hell he asks her to do!

Just a thought!

:-P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thankyou for my first multiple orgasm.... .

Absolutely fantastic... this just fed into my exhebitionisyic/taken by strangers fantasy... the setting, build up and her own admission to being a filthy whore// great story...and thank you... missy london..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I know its very dangerous

but bareback gangbangs in the cinema are the only way to go. My bf always insists that no one uses a condom and so some guys won't fuck me not a problem tho as there still always seem to be plenty there who will. We feel the risk is worth the added pleasure we get

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

While this is only a fantasy as anyone reading it should be mature enough to understand... spreading falsehoods in the comment section about STDs is both dangerous and unhelpful.

There's no such thing as an "untreatable STD", there are a few that are uncurable but NONE are untreatable. Even people with HIV live long normal lives, get pregnant naturally and have healthy children today. Advances in retrovirals mean it's no longer the death sentence it once was, and I'm surprised that more people don't know that... not just here but in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Where oh where have all the ABS's disappearance disappeared too? I loved them!I

I traveled on business a lot. I'd seek out ABS's in every City I had business in. I happened to also love Glory Holes. I spent way to much time on my knees sucking hard cocks dry.

I always wore blouses that were almost completely transparent with almost transparent cups. All my bras had front (very noticeable) fasteners, for easy access.

I don't know how Manny cocks I naked off or sucked in the theatre's auditorium.

I'm a married white redheaded wife, 5'9", 38DD (yes they are real)-30-36, extremely orally inclined, sexually open minded, and willing to experience new pleasures in giving and receiving. I prefer BLACK men women and couples but do not discriminate. I am rather submissive and your sexual desires and satisfaction is paramount.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeneschal@Seneschal
30 Followers
So many kind messages and positive feedback, even though I haven't written anything for quite a while. I'm not sure whether or not I'll be publishing anything new, anytime soon. But, if you're keen to read more of my stories, check out https://imogenlinn.com/books/ There are a...