All Comments on 'Taking Sex to the Extreme'

by KDixon69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Sorry, rape, even if your a sub is never,ever acceptable. Many, many women are subjected to the horror of rape,report it to the police and are not believed, even if it gets as far as court the conviction rate is less than 10% and the woman is also truamatised by the experience. I suspect that this was written by a man to falfill his sick fantasy's. Needless to say zero points.

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveover 6 years ago
Why?

For the life of me I will never understand why people come to the non consent area and then bitch and complain that it's non consentual. Even when the story clearly shows that it was intentional and thus in an odd way was with consent ...

Anyway, don't worry about people who complain about things like that. The story was a little short on details though gave us a lot of background information. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 2 years ago

If this was for real, you are or were quite crazy. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was crazy story but one I could identify with. I'm too "responsible" of a person to act on my desires. But what I identified was the risk and desire to literally just have someone fuck you against your will but secretly be consenting. I feel bad for the women who suffer this horrible crime of being forced into this and it's not what they want. But I may be mental for wanting it but it's the truth. But I agree it is also self destructive. Maybe that why I never did anything like that. But thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing. This is crazy but I can identify with this on a level of desire. I'm a "responsible" person so I never act on my desires. Just wanting someone(s) to fuck you hard and brutal against your will but secretly you consent. Finally felt like someone got how I felt and I couldn't tell anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous