Taking Some Pictures Ch. 02

Story Info
More of the two couples adventures with cameras, and more.
5.5k words
4.73
29.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers

This is a continuation of my first story of the same name. This might be able to stand alone but would make a lot more sense if you read the other first.

_____________________________________

Kim was breathing hard after Chad had rolled off her to sit on the edge of the bed. She sat up likewise and began gathering her scattered clothes from the floor. Pete and Jill were at the computer, fooling with the cameras as they downloaded the video and pictures. The huge sexual tension that had existed before was now gone, leaving plenty of space for other tensions to take its place. Kim wondered just what you say to your best friend's husband after just having, what she had to admit, was very satisfying sex with him while your husband and his wife filmed it all. Chad wasn't volunteering any conversation and she didn't want to either. She slowly pulled on her clothes, noting out of the corner of her eye that Chad was doing the same.

Pete turned away from the computer and looked at her and then at Chad. "Umm," he began, "we thought maybe we should let you two look at the video and pictures first to see if there was anything you didn't like or anything you just wanted deleted." He glanced over at Jill. "The two of us will head downstairs and have another glass or two of wine and you guys give a yell when you're ready." Jill jumped up and the two of them left the room and could be heard going down the stairway to the first floor.

Chad wasn't quite sure what to do or how to do whatever it was he was going to do so, reluctantly, he looked at Kim and she glanced back at him.

"I hadn't thought about this time, right now, being kind of awkward but . . ." she said hesitantly.

"Me either, but you know what guys, and I guess girls too, say, that when you think with your pecker first it can be kind of, well, awkward." He took a deep breath.

Kim couldn't help but giggle which seemed to push some of the tension aside. "What was I thinking with then?" she added.

A giggle back from Chad. "Well,' he added, feeling a little more brave, "that was wonderful sex and you were," a slightly awkward pause, "more than I expected although I'm not sure what I expected."

"I'll take that as a compliment and leave it at that," she replied and, feeling much braver herself added, "and, if you couldn't tell how I was enjoying it you must have been asleep. Plus, honestly, for me it was kind of like being a virgin again, doing it for the first time with someone, only knowing a little more than when I was a virgin," she smiled.

"You were no virgin," Chad quickly replied, then, "oh lord, I'm sorry. That was disrespectful."

"Maybe," Kim agreed, "but I'll take it as another compliment." She reached toward the computer. "You ready for this?" Chad nodded and she clicked on the video, then the full-screen tab.

And there she was and there he was, both getting very naked and obviously ready for action as Pete's zooming in the lens had shown. They watched in silence -- what was there to say -- and very quickly, she could feel a light dampness between her legs and see a subtle bulge in Chad's shorts. It was the sounds that seemed to affect her most, hearing her own moans that she heard as she made them, but this was very different. For Chad, it was a view that Pete had gotten by laying the camera on the bed between Chad's legs giving a view of him thrusting into Kim, slightly rolling her lips in and then pulling out, the lips rolling out. He knew that if Kim had suggested a second go around right then, he would have his pants off before she finished agreeing, but that wasn't going to happen.

Pete had recorded her face quite a bit, her intense look at Chad when they began, then, as things progressed, her eyes rolling back until, when Chad climaxed an almost smile on her face. Then, he had zeroed in on Chad working between her legs, then slowly up her body to see her squeezing her breasts which she hadn't been aware of, then suddenly her loud "OH YES" extended as her body shook and her head rolled from side to side, mouth open. Of course she had never seen herself climax and she was fascinated and sure that picture would stay in her memory forever. Also, both of them noticed where Pete had concentrated on Kim's beasts as they bounced in time with Chad's thrusts as neither had been aware of that. Pete had also caught the look on Chad's face as he climaxed and it had kind of mesmerized Kim as she realized that she could cause that kind of reaction in another man. It was very stimulating.

Then the video ended and they were going through the pictures, not spending a lot of time on any of them as Kim set the computer to slide show which moved the viewing right along. But, Jill had caught an amazing picture of Kim, eyes closed, mouth open, head pushed back so she was arched off the bed, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Chad saw that one too and had the same reaction that Kim had had, that he could cause that reaction from another woman. He had only seen that on three women, Jill and now Kim, and one other from long ago that even Jill didn't know about. She had thought he was a virgin when they married but there had been one 10 minute teen-age episode that he had nearly forgotten about. Then, the slide show ended and once again there was the awkwardness as they looked at each other.

Kim took a deep breath and decided to just tell it like it was. "By the rather nice lump in your shorts and the slight wetness between my legs, I'd say we both enjoyed this review of the video and pictures. But, that's sure not an internet video unless we want our friends complimenting us on our work there."

Chad leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "You have a way with words," he said. "But I agree with all you said for sure. Let's go down and see what those two are up to and give them their chance to watch. How do you feel about Pete watching that?"

"Well, he took the video so he should be fine with it, and Jill took the pictures, so she should be too."

"Look at it this way. Tomorrow I'm going to be videoing Pete and Jill doing what we just did. And you are going to be taking pictures. How will that be?"

"Honestly? Well, if I'm totally sober it will be tough but if I've had three glasses of wine, I'll be into it and rooting Pete on. Jill is quite a lady and I'm sure he'll enjoy it, or her."

"As I enjoyed you," he added.

She closed her eyes. "Me too," was all she could say as the heavy breathing started again, and they went downstairs.

Pete and Jill reviewed the video and the pictures and, not surprisingly, didn't have too much to say as each had a voyeuristic outlook on what had happened.

"Not internet stuff," Jill volunteered and got a second from Pete. Each of them had seemed to be viewing the video, replacing Chad and Kim with themselves. It was hard not to think about what was coming tomorrow, particularly with that sex partner sitting right there beside you. And Jill couldn't be sure whether the lump in Pete's pants was because of the video he was seeing or thinking about her and tomorrow. Likewise, Pete could hear the change in Jill's breathing and was wondering similar things. When they had finished watching they headed downstairs wondering if there was going to be awkward silence when they got there. They did chat, a little about the video and about other things too, but nothing about tomorrow. A couple of glasses of wine and Jill and Chad decided to head home after the four of them deciding that there was no sense waiting for tomorrow night for the next photo shoot, they'd just get breakfast and head on over in the morning.

When they were gone, Kim looked at Pete and he back at her. Gathering his courage he said, "I didn't know what to expect or how I'd feel but that was hot."

Kim said, "When I saw how he was looking at me with total and unrestrained desire and I realized that I could still do that to a man other than you, I just let go and . . . well, you saw it." She began unbuttoning her blouse again and then took her bra off and soon, the second man that night was licking and sucking her nipples and quickly her shorts were off and she was naked and another naked man had his face pressed into her muff which was wonderful, but she wanted more. She lay down on the kitchen floor and, for the second time that night a man pushed his erection into her very wet love canal, his fingers rubbing her clit until there was unison twisting and jerking and Pete's hand automatically covered Kim's mouth and totally muffled her, "Oh Yes." Afterward she lay there thinking that she was filled with two different loads of sperm and, as if on cue, she could feel some of it running down her thigh and dripping onto the floor.

"It was hot, tonight," Pete whispered to her, "but I'm not sure I'd like to see it happen again."

"Me either," she said as she reached down and grasped his now rather flaccid penis. "Tomorrow where is this going to go," she added, giving it a little jerk.

"Wherever it goes, I'm sure you'll be there watching," was his smiling reply. Kim knew that would be true but she wondered just how she would be feeling about where it was going.

Both Kim and Pete were up early and had breakfast finished by 8:30. They went outside to sit and enjoy the early morning warmth, the sun feeling good in the slight chill of the morning. Just before nine, they saw Chad and Jill coming up the sidewalk toward them, both dressed very normally. As they got closer there were waves and very normal sounding greetings and laughing that the neighbors would smile at and think that they were average neighbors. What wasn't normal was the way that Jill was looking at Pete, almost with a hunger that had his heart beating instantly faster. As they turned to go inside he felt and elbow dig into his ribs. A quick look saw a sexy little grin from Kim.

"You guys have breakfast?" Kim asked, glancing at Jill whose eyes were still locked on Pete.

"We did," Chad replied as he and Pete drifted into the living room. Jill put her hand on Kim's arm as she started to follow the men.

Kim stopped, then noticed that Jill was almost trembling. "What's up, hon?" she said.

"I'm so nervous," was her prompt and rather obvious reply. "I haven't thought about anything except this morning since last night." She paused and looked away from Kim. "I'll just say it. Chad and I had sex last night and all I could think about was Pete." She rubbed her hands together very nervously. "So many fantasies running through my head and they're overwhelming my ability to cope with them and with . . . well, what's going to happen." She looked helplessly at Kim.

Kim smiled. "Well, don't worry about it, unless you're not wanting to do it. I know all about those fantasies. Mine were just a day earlier than yours. But, Pete is just a man and you're a good looking woman," she glanced downward, "with big tits which he'll love."

"Oh, lord," she exclaimed. "I can't wait to do it. It's so hard to talk about this with you -- Pete is your husband and you two love each other, just like Chad and I do, but I really want this, particularly after watching you guys yesterday. I don't want to be, well, you know, disappointing I guess."

Kim put her arm around Jill's shoulder. "I don't think you have to worry about that, lady. He's so hot for you right now that, well, just go with the flow and you'll be fine."

Jill smiled. "Really," she said hopefully. "You're not just saying that?"

Kim wondered what was up with Jill who was always very confident and self-assured. She was kind of amazed that Pete was having this effect on her. "Nope. You'll find out for sure in a few minutes."

Jill took a deep breath and they headed upstairs together.

Kim and Chad were getting the cameras ready when Kim caught Pete's attention and he came over to see what she wanted. She whispered to him, "Surprisingly, she's a little nervous."

"Don't worry," he smiled. "I'll take care of that." She wondered just exactly what that meant but kept on with her camera work.

"You ready," Chad finally asked and Kim nodded. "Okay you two, we're ready."

Jill started to move toward the bed, taking hold of the top button on her blouse when Pete grabbed her and pulled her to him. Chad's eyes went wide but he gestured to Kim and he started the video. Pete put his hands on Jill's cheeks and kissed her. He pulled away for a second, then kissed her again, his tongue probing between her lips. She opened her eyes to see him gazing at her from just a few inches away. He quickly turned her head and put his tongue in her ear to an accompanying squeal from her. He whispered to her so the others couldn't hear, "I'm so hot for you right now I may cum without even touching you." He kissed her ear again, then kissed back around her cheek to her lips. He gently kissed each of her closed eyes and noticed that her breathing seemed to be deepening just a little. He dropped his hands to her shoulders, then down her smooth arms, then back up to the openings of her sleeveless blouse. Carefully he slid his hands through the openings, rubbing across her chest just above the fullness of her breasts. Once more she looked at him and was taken over by his smile. Her body was tingling all over and she could feel herself drifting away in the grip of her own passion.

Jill felt herself relaxing and tensing at the same time as a different feeling ran over her body from her head to her toes. She suddenly wanted to grab his face, to tear his shirt and pants off, to grab his crotch . . . but she didn't. Overwhelming all those feelings was a desire to be seduced, to let Pete do it all until she couldn't stand it anymore Kim had said it, that it was almost like being a virgin again and doing it for the first time. She felt that way for sure. A strange man was about to possess her and she was giving herself over to that totally. She could feel more tingling between her legs and he hadn't even touched her there yet. As his lips approached hers again, she opened her mouth and thrust her tongue out as far as it would go. Pete's tongue came out to meet it, swirled around and around it until his lips closed on it and he sucked it hard into his mouth, his teeth gently closing on it. With that, a breathy moan escaped Jill's throat and her hands moved to Pete's waist, slowly untucking his shirt, allowing her hands to roam over the muscles of his back. Her mind smiled as she head him grunt softly. When he moved, his muscles rippled, and that feeling that was a new and exciting experience.

Pete pulled his hands from the sleeves of Jill's blouse and slowly began loosening the buttons. With his lips against hers, he counted them out loud, one, two, three, four, five. It was simple but somehow so erotic to her and her breathing became almost a panting as he slide the blouse off her shoulders. His right hand made its way across her chest to her right breast and slide very gently inside her bra. He squeezed her very ample fullness, surprised at how firm it as, two fingers rubbing across her small nipple which he could feel harden as he rubbed. He reached up and slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders, then pushed it down to her waist. His fingers caressed her left breast until the nipples matched as once more their lips met. Her warm brown eyes were at half-mast as he reached around and unfastened the bra and let it fall to the floor. He took a step backward, his eyes fixed on her breasts and an approving, "Yeah," slipped out of his mouth.

Kim watched this, trembling slightly, since there was not much action for picture taking. It was like she was two people watching what was happening. One of her was totally turned on by the lust that welled up inside as her man, Pete, was preparing this rather pretty and big breasted woman for sex. The other one of her was jealous of the way that woman was allowing him to seduce her, and lighting his fires as she did it. She marveled at the way Pete had turned Jill from a trembling bunch of nerves to what was obviously a lust-filled and very willing partner. But, at the same time, she hoped it was part of the "show" and not a permanent thing. She had seen Jill's breasts before, obviously, but with Pete's fingers caressing the nipples they somehow seemed riper and more appealing than they had then. She snapped a picture of his fingers on the nipple, then another as he grasped that breast and thrust it upward as he squeezed, and she wondered what would happen next.

Pete's hands continued gently squeezing Jill's breasts, several times, then moved down across her stomach and around to the back of her shorts and flipped open the button and deftly lowered the zipper. He took hold of both sides of the shorts and carefully slide them down her legs, lifting each of her feet so she could step out. He tossed them over against the wall. His hands moved across her ass, squeezing and spreading it. Her panties were not a G-string, but like the bottom of a more modest bikini and he slid his thumb under the strip that covered her butt and squeezed it together, pulling up on it so it sank into her butt crack. Then he pulled a little harder, forcing the front into that other crack and Jill jerked and gasped, biting her lower lip.

"Does that feel good," Pete whispered in her ear, "when I do this?" and he pulled up again.

With no attempt at whispering, Jill jerked again with a guttural, "Yes."

"How many times will I have to pull for you to cum?" he whispered again, kissing her ear as he did.

Now Jill did whisper back to him, "I don't know but if you want to find out, keep jerking like that." A couple more pulls bringing grunts from her. "I just want to cum," she added softly.

"I'll try to fix that then." Another whisper and he hooked his thumbs in the waist band of the panties and, stooping, slide them down her legs where she stepped out of them with no help this time.

As he straightened up his tongue came out and he licked from the top of her very wet pussy lips, up her stomach, between her breasts and to her waiting other lips which greeted him with a long, "Ohhhhh." Jill was totally naked now and, despite the house being air conditioned, was glistening all over. Pete could now see that and it seemed to excite him even more. He reached between her legs, bending to start at her knee and brought one hand up the inside of her thigh to be met by a drop of her very abundant juices flowing down to meet him. He caught it with his finger and raised it to her nose.

"That's you," he said softly, then stuck his finger in his mouth, tasting the musky sweetness. He kissed her again, inviting her tongue to taste her own juices which she did to a gentle moan. His hand went south again and a finger slipped quickly inside her, then up to his mouth as he sucked it clean. "I'll share," came another whisper and the finger went inside, rubbing gently, then back up to Jill's mouth. She sucked it vigorously and then once more he whispered, nibbling on her ear as he did, "You better undress me or something is going to break and not be any use to either of us."

Kim was clicking her camera and Chad was getting good video but both of them wondered what Pete was whispering in her ear. Whatever it was, it seemed to keep her breathing hard.

Jill quickly unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his shorts and slid the zipper all the way down. Not willing to waste any time she hooked her thumbs in his boxers and began dropping to her knees as she slide both pairs of pants down to his ankles. As his erection popped out of the shorts it was instantly in her mouth and he grunted and closed his eyes. Control now seemed to have slipped from him to her as she sucked hard, taking him as deep as she could until she gagged just a little. Ignoring it, she continued, sliding it in and out with an occasional gag as it hit the back of her throat. Pete was bent over slightly at the waist as she worked him, strange murmurs escaping his lips. His cock was drenched with her saliva now, which was also dripping from her chin. She pulled off and looked up at him, a string of saliva hanging from her lips to the purple head of his cock. With no attempt at a whisper she said, "Is that good?" His exhaled, "Oh yeah," told her what she wanted to know. Her hands were digging into his butt cheeks as she held him against her face once more. He began to tense and tried to pull out of her mouth but she had him and wasn't letting him go. He finally gave up just as he felt all his muscles tense and waves of ecstasy flood his body, flowing out from that shaft that Jill still had firmly in her mouth.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers
12