Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

She licked her bright red lips; "Mmmm Chinese, my favorite. I think I lived on Chinese take-out throughout college. I am starving, so if you don't mind...?'

She dug in and soon Jimmy and Patti joined them. John made the introductions and Patti seemed to hit it off immediately with Gwen.

Once the meal was finished, Jimmy was nice enough to pack up the leftovers and take them into the kitchen. He also cleaned up the plates and loaded the dishwasher, so unlike him.

Gwen, Patti and John slipped into the tub and relaxed. Both John and Patti agreed not to make any moved with her until after she secured the job. The four of them just lounged around and took in the good company.

When they got out, Patti gave Gwen the two cent tour, showing her the sauna, steam room and the large pool outside, set to open in a week or two. She gave her the tour of the house and when she retired to her room, she seemed rather comfortable with the surroundings and the entire Phelps household.

In the morning, Gwen was up early. She showered and took an extra amount of time preparing for the interview. She came out and was waiting in the living room when John came downstairs, she looked fantastic. Her long red hair was pulled back in a French twist. Her make-up was impeccable showcasing her green eyes. Her lip gloss was just enough to show off her full red lips. She was wearing a black pin-striped two piece skirt suit. Under the jacket was a frilly cream colored silky blouse. It was sheer, showing off her large breast beneath. On her feet was a pair of sensible two inch heels. She also had a pair of sheer black stocking on, accenting her shapely legs.

John stood before her; "Wow Gwen, you look amazing. Hell if they don't hire you, I think they're out of their minds. Come on let's head out, I don't want you to be late."

She grabbed his sleeve and planted a soft kiss on his cheek and she was blushing; "Thank you again, I can't imagine anyway to repay you for all of your support and kindness."

Around eleven-thirty Gwen poked her head in his doorway. She had a smile on her face that lit up the entire room; "I got the job, they loved me!"

He stood up and moved over to her, drawing her into his arms, he gave her a big hug and he could feel his cock come to life. Her lush curves began getting to him. Pulling away, he took her by the hand and they walked out to his assistant; "Mary, I'll be out the rest of the day. I have to celebrate this lovely lady's good fortune. You have my cell if an emergency arises. I believe there isn't anything pressing." He turned to Gwen; "Come on young lady, I know the perfect spot to take you."

Gwen was ecstatic and hurried along as John moved towards the elevator. One the elevator door closed, she couldn't control herself, she turned towards John and wrapping her arms around his neck, she plastered her body to his and planted a hot kiss on his lips.

John too was lost in the moment, his hands slid down and cupping her tight ass, he pulled her tight against his stiff cock. He loved how her full lips felt against his. When he heard her let out a tiny moan, he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

The elevator began to slow and he had enough sense to pull away and as the door opened, more people came into the car, just after he pulled Gwen in front of him, covering his cock with her slim body.

They got to the parking garage and he opened the door for her. As she slipped in, he stopped to admire the lacy stocking tops of her sheer black stocking.

Gwen noticed where he was looking and she shifted her legs, allowing her skirt to rise even higher. She was at eye level to his stiff cock and she restrained herself. She wanted to reach out and draw his cock out. She remembered how it felt exploding in her mouth a few weeks ago.

They arrived at a trendy restaurant outside the city. He was the perfect gentleman, opening the door for her and pulling out her chair for her to sit. She loved this, none of the college guys were like this, they were all crude and all they wanted was to get off and then leave.

With Gwen being over twenty-one, he ordered a bottle of wine and as he ordered appetizers for them, they sipped wine and he found she was very personable and he was surprised she could hold her own in an adult conversation. She ordered her own entrée and they talked, laughed and drank their wine. They spent well over two hours having a very enjoyable afternoon. After leaving the restaurant, there was a nervous silence as they headed back to the house.

Patti called and John put her on the car speaker; "Hey John, I had a light day today, I took off early and waiting for you in the hot tub, if you get my drift."

He let out a nervous laugh; "That's great Patti, we took off early too. I took Gwen out for a celebrative lunch. She got the job and we are on our way back to the house too."

She sounded a little disappointed; "Oh that's great, congrats Gwen. Maybe we can celebrate together."

Gwen giggled; I'd love that, I had a few too many glasses of wine. I could use the steam room or sauna to sweat it out."

"Listen honey, we're almost there, see you soon." He pushed the end button and turned to Gwen; "You know, after the last visit Patti and I made to Western, she sort of got it on with Karen and Teri. She happened to mention to me last night, she wouldn't mind having some fun with both of us together, what do you think?"

She smiled slyly and nodded; "That's exactly what I was thinking. She sounded a little disappointed that I was with you. I think she wanted you all to herself. I don't mind if that's what you two want. I could use the sauna while you two have your alone time in the hot tub."

"Oh I don't think so Gwen. After that kiss in the elevator, all I could think of was what you promised me in your apartment at Western."

She was acting coy; "Oh and what was that John?"

"Mmmm I seem to remember someone saying we'd have to fuck one of these days after two times getting together for only oral sex."

She smiled and leaning over, she opened his pants. Her hand slid in and drew his stiff cock out. She bent over and took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times and pulling back, she stroked it slowly; "What's the matter John, don't you like my mouth?"

He nearly ran off the road and after getting the car under control, he just rested his hand on her thick beehive of hair. He thrust his hips upward and he heard Gwen moan her approval.

She only took about three or four inches into her mouth, but her tongue was so active, it sent chills through his body. She wanted this to go on forever, she loved sucking his cock. She let out a groan when he pulled her mouth from his cock and looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes; 'What's the matter John, don't you like me sucking your cock?"

He let out a grunt; "Oh no Gwen, I love it, but we just pulled into my sub and we have to get out. Patti is waiting for us and I think the three of us are in for a long afternoon."

She leaned over and planted a quick kiss on the tip of his cock and then went back to her side of the car.

John stuffed his cock back into his pants and just after that, he pulled up the driveway and into the garage. They both got out of the car and headed into the house.

John took off his jacket and toed off his shoes. He grabbed Gwen by the wrist and led her into the sunroom. They looked at Patti, she was sitting in the tub, her large tits were floating naked on the surface of the water. John moved in behind Gwen and drew her jacket off. He hung it over the back of one of the chairs and reached out and unzipped the back of her skirt. It fell to the floor and Patti licked her lips as she saw Gwen in a tiny pair of lacy boy panties. Her long slender legs looked gorgeous in those lacy topped sheer black stocking.

Patti was so impressed with the way Gwen looked and was so itchy to get at her; she knelt up on one of the bench seats and leaned over to watch him undress her.

John wrapped his arms around her and as she leaned into him, he began plucking away at the pearly buttons on her blouse. He had them all open and drawing the blouse off her lithe body, he hung up her blouse and resumed caressing her.

Gwen leaned into him again and craning her neck, she peppered his neck and chin with kisses. Her hand rubbed vigorously at his bulging cock and she managed to unzip him and drop his pants.

John kicked them away and popped open her bra. Slipping it off, he smiled when he heard Patti let out a moan of approval.

"Oh my god John, you were right, she is a sight to see. I can't wait to feast my lips and hands on those luscious tits of hers.

Gwen was getting impatient and twisting around. She tore off his tie and grabbing his shirt, yanked at it. Buttons flew all about the sunroom and they both heard Patti let out a loud laugh. Gwen tugged at John's shorts and gripped his cock while he kicked his shorts aside.

John took a step back and sat down on the chair holding her clothes. He planted a hot, wet kiss on her flat belly. He buried his face there and planted several kisses lower. He gripped her panties and drew them off. They clung to her dripping cunt, she was soaked. He teasingly slid his hands up and down her slender legs, taking her stocking with them as he slid lower. He raised one foot and removing her shoe, taking her stocking with it.

Gwen was swooning and had to place one hand on his shoulder as she stood on one foot. He did the same with the other and now she was completely naked. He removed his socks and standing up, let her to the tub.

She took her first step up and was stopped. Behind her John grabbed hold of her hips and with her legs parted as she stepped up, he buried his face between her thighs. He lapped away at her bright pink lips and she nearly collapsed from his incredible tongue.

At the same time Patti slipped over and grabbed hold of her so she wouldn't fall. She gripped her upper arms and holding her steady; she drew her to her and pulled her tighter to her wet body. She immediately planted a hot kiss on her lips. She stabbed her tongue out and she was overwhelmed. She thought Karen could kiss, but she quickly realized Gwen was a lot more experienced at kissing another woman. She took her breath away and loved how active Gwen's tongue was, it was like a well-oiled machine and it seemed to be everywhere at once. Her moans grew louder and her lips were more insistent.

John pulled away just after he felt Gwen send a gush of cream into his mouth. He had her so hot, from the elevator, to the car and here beside the tub. She went off like a firecracker. She was used to a woman's gentler licking or an inexperience college jock who rushed in like a bull in a china shop. He had her cumming and she was too weak to remain standing. Pulling back, he wrapped his arms around her and along with Patti's assistance, lowered her into the hot bubbling water.

Patti sat down and guided her down beside her. John slipped in and sat on the other side of her and for a few minutes they just sat there, gently caressing one another and making meaningless small talk.

Patti was eager to begin again and leaning towards Gwen, she began caressing her arm while her lips met with Gwen's shoulder and long, slender neck.

John was on the other side and following Patti's lead, he began doing the same to her other side.

Gwen was in heaven, having two people work over her body and having two separate feeling from the same act made her shiver. She tried to distinguish which feeling she found more pleasing, she couldn't decide, each was great and at the same time, completely different.

She tried to take the offensive as she placed one hand between Patti's legs and the other between John's. She had more progress with John as she stroked his cock and felt him become aggressive at her neck and his hand began mauling her firm, high standing breast. She tried to locate Patti's clit, but she kept of squirming away and could only caress her thigh and her slit.

Patti loved how she felt and she, just like John, began working on her other swollen breast. She loved how soft and silky her body felt. How her kisses along Gwen's neck was having its effect on her and Gwen. When she caught Gwen's mouth again, she increased her caresses, she loved kissing her and couldn't get enough of her mouth and tongue. Patti was getting frustrated; she wanted more and couldn't get at her in the tub. She stood up and quickly hopped out of the tub. She wrapped her body in one of the large robes and looked to John and Gwen. "Enough of this hot tub shit, I want you both out of there and in my bed where I can really do what I want to do to both of you!" She put her hands on her hips and in a louder voice blurted out; "Well are you coming?"

The two of them were out of the tub in nothing flat and catching the robes she tossed them, she took in Gwen peaches and cream body as she wrapped her luscious body in the robe. She turned and left the room, she knew they would be hot on her heels and rushing up the stairs she was soon in the bedroom, throwing off her robe she slid onto the recently clean sheet and stretched out waiting for her bed partners to join her. She watched as they removed their robes and she thought briefly; "My god, how I've changed since the first of the year. She couldn't even imagine going back to the ways things were before then!" She extended her arms and Gwen willingly slid between them.

Their lips met and Patti's fingers slid through Gwen's tightly wound hairdo. She plucked at the numerous pins holding it in place and as it tumbled about her shoulders and breasts, she let out a sigh; "I've wanted to do that since you first entered the sunroom. Oh god Gwen, I just love how rich, soft and silky your hair is. I've always had a thing about redheads and you fulfill that fantasy to the extreme!" She resumed kissing her, her legs wrapped around Gwen's tinier and firmer body.

John slid onto the bed and just sat there watching his gorgeous ash blonde wife playing with his firm's newest clerk. He was in awe of his bride, the way she took to women and still could suck and fuck with the best of them. He could never, ever let her go. He loves sharing her and he loved that she didn't mind sharing him in return, but he knew keeping it in the family for the most part, he had little chance of losing her.

Gwen pulled away from Patti and rolling onto her back, her long trane of red hair cascaded over her lithe body and covered half of it. She extended her arms to John and whispered out; "I think I promised you a good fuck, I think it's time!" She turned her head towards Patti; "You don't mind, do you Patti?"

Patti rose up on one arm and swept some of her silky hair from her face. She planted a soft kiss on her cheek and moved down to her neck; "Oh no Gwen, I can't wait to see that gorgeous pussy of yours accept his cock. I love watching him fuck Karen and Nancy. I can't wait to see how you react to him fucking you."

Gwen sucked in her breath when she heard Patti say that. She let out a long hiss as John covered her slender body and slid his thick, hard cock slowly into her weeping cunt. She wanted it hard and fast. She turned the tables on John and immediately rolled over and now had him on his back. She slowly sank down onto his cock and she bit down on her lower lip. She hit rock bottom, her ass was seeded against his thighs and she could slightly feel the head of his cock brushing against her cervix. She shuttered slightly as tiny pulses of excitement coursed through her entire body. She arched her back and she jerked as she once again felt his cock brush her cervix. It was painful, but the pleasure outweighed the pain and she went back for it over and over again. Gwen was panting wildly through her mouth and when she leaned back for more pressure, Patti came up behind her and leaning her back further, she began raining hot, wet kisses all over breasts, neck and face.

Patti moaned as she sucked loudly on her firm tips and her saliva was dripping down her chin as she couldn't get enough of Gwen's tits.

Gwen groaned out in pleasure, she reached up and grabbed two fistfuls of Patti's hair and pulled her roughly to her mouth. Even though she was rough, her mouth and tongue were still gentler than anyone else who had ever kissed her.

Patti felt like Gwen was devouring her, and at the same time giving her back more than anyone ever gave her. Just from her lips and tongue on Gwen's; Patti was close to cumming. Patty had a tough time keeping her mouth on Gwen's. Gwen continued to ride her husband's cock. Patti let out a scream and exploded as an orgasm coursed through her body, just as Gwen's hand found Patti's cunt and slid two fingers deep into her quaking pussy.

Patti was unable to keep her mouth on Gwen's. She fell back and squeezed her legs together as the orgasm continued and was slow to wane. She finally recovered enough to focus on her husband and Gwen. A smile crossed her lips and she whispered loud enough for John and Gwen to hear; "I finally realized who Gwen reminds me of. She could pass for Alexis Castle's double, oh shit, what's her name, fuck I'll remember, but my god Gwen, are you related to her?"

Gwen tossed her long red hair off her face and down her back; it brushed John's legs as she went back for another shock to her cervix.

John had enough of her controlling this fuck-fest. He grabbed hold of her arms and flipped over and now had her on her back. He grabbed hold of her slender thighs and slid slowly into her. When he hit rock bottom, he ground his hips and pelvis against her and she gasped and shook as a tiny orgasm shook her trim body. John took her legs and threw one over his shoulder. Taking the other one, he pushed it out to the side and she was limber enough to accommodate this. He had her spread out like a wishbone during Thanksgiving Dinner. He began fucking her faster and harder. He had sweat dripping off his body and he looked deep into her gorgeous green eyes. Her bright pink lips were swollen from all of the kissing and she arched her back; "Oh yes, yes John, I'm cumming. Oh fuck it's a big one, don't stop, fuck me harder, faster, yes, yes, oh fuck I'm there!" Her body was pulled taut like a highly strung violin. She tensed up and all of a sudden all of the air escaped her lungs and she fell back to the bed.

John was close, so close and he didn't want to stop now. He was pushed over the top when Patti came up behind him. She wrapped her lush body around his back and biting rather hard on his shoulder; he tensed up and began shooting his hot cum deep in her pussy. He continued to fuck her and the squishing sounds from his cock fucking her pussy spurred him on even harder. He emptied his balls in her pussy and he loved how her cunt muscles tightened and loosened to get every last drop.

Patti pulled away and yelled out; Molly Quinn, she looks like Molly Quinn. Just thinking about her in that episode where she's at comic-con. The one about Nebula 9 and those huge tits of hers spilling out of that bra, fuck I was drooling. Shit every time I watch Castle now, I'll think of you Gwen."

Joh rolled off of Gwen and looked at Patti; "You know you're certifiably crazy, you know that Patti, don't you?"

She chuckled; "Oh so it's okay for you to compare me to that porn star Brandi Love or my niece to Dakota Skye or my sister to Julia Ann, but I can't compare Gwen here to Molly Quinn huh?"

"Okay, okay, you're right; just give a break until I catch my breath, please?"

Patti slipped to the mattress and worming her way between Gwen and John, she slithered up between Gwen's legs and began taking nice slow licks up and down her pussy lips. The cum John had deposited there was oozing out slowly and Patti lapped it up; "Mmmm it tastes even better mixed with both of your cum juices combined. She began sucking and lapping away in earnest. Clamping her lips over Gwen's pussy she started sucking harder, she added a finger and then two and sucked all she could. She had Gwen squirming around and as Gwen wrapped her legs around Patti's head she came once again, flooding Patti's mouth with fresh cum.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers