Taking Step-daughter to College Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She came to John and gave him a brief hug and he had to bite his lip from moaning as those luscious tits pressed against his chest and her gorgeous hair floated across his face and neck causing his cock to grow even stiffer.

She brushed past him to enter the house and find Patti; he glanced back and took in her luscious ass. A clearing of the throat caused John to look back and catch Charles smiling at him. In a low voice he chuckled; "Hold on there John, cover up that cock, you still have to greet your niece. I think she might have talked to Karen, because all the way here, as I looked back at her in the rear-view mirror she'd smile at me and lick her lips. Fuck John, she had me hard just watching her eyes. Did Karen say anything to you about Mandy?"

"I haven't spoken to Karen, as a matter of fact; she should be arriving at any minute from school. She finished finals a few days ago and Patti told me she was leaving this morning for home for the summer."

Just then Markus and Mandy came out from the back seat. Markus was breathing hard and his pants were sort of tented out. As Mandy came into view, John and Charles' eyes bugged out. She was licking what looked like cum from her hand. She caught John's eyes and licked the remainder of Markus' cum from her hand and smacked her lips. She came running over to John and threw her arms around him and planted a hot kiss on his lips. It was cum alright, John tasted it on her lips and pulled away; "Aw come on Uncle John, can't you give your favorite niece a big kiss on her birthday?"

John wasn't about to be outsmarted. He wrapped his arms around the tiny blonde and planted a hot, open-mouthed kiss on her and when he pulled back, she was nearly swooning; "Wow Uncle John, I'm going to love this week-end, especially if that was signs of things to come and I do mean cum!" She walked past him and brushed her tiny hand across her raging hard-on as she walked into the house.

John looked back and took the tiny minx in. Her extremely tiny and tight white shorts were nearly painted on her. Her tiny, but shapely legs were bare to within three inches of her crotch. Her luscious ass cheeks were poking out the bottom and her back was nearly bare. She was wearing a scrap of material covering her small titties and two strings across her back to hold it up. Her tits were as firm as new crop apples and maybe smaller. She made Teri look like a stacked woman. Mandy was a tiny A cup with nipples that comprised sixty percent of her tits. Her short cropped platinum blonde hair topped off that fireplug of a sex bomb, if she didn't resemble Dakota Skye, no one did."

John helped Charles and Markus with the luggage and as he approached the trunk, Markus was talking to Charles; "You wouldn't believe it dad, she jacked me off in broad daylight with you and Jamie right in the front seat."

Charles turned to John; "Did you hear what Mandy did?"

John laughed out loud; "Oh I didn't have to hear, I could tell from the kiss she gave me, I don't like tasting other men's cum, but I know it when I taste it, it was all over her lips."

Charles broke out in a barrel chested laugh."

John slapped him on the back; "Don't laugh too much Charles, you either Markus. If everything goes as I have planned we're all going to taste a little bit of male cum on our women's lips, if you get my drift?"

Charles laughed some more; "Yeah, I guess you're right and seeing this is your show, it seems fitting that you get the first taste of someone else's male cum."

They all lugged the luggage upstairs and before they were finished Karen came home from western and John had to empty her car too.

Gwen arrived from the office soon afterwards, she was allowed off early seeing it was a holiday weekend and Gwen, Karen and Mandy all huddled together in their large bedroom laughing and giggling like teenage school girls, even though Gwen was already twenty-two.

In the living room were Patti, John, Jamie, Charles and Nancy. Marcus and Jimmy were up in Jimmy's room. They were trying to decide if they should storm the girl's room and attack them. They decided to wait until after they calmed down. Marcus told Jimmy how Mandy had jacked him off in the back of the car while his parents were up front.

John was hinting of using the hot tub and Nancy, Patti and Charles were all for it, but once again, Janice was the stick in the mud and didn't want to have her hair get all kinky from the steam. John stood before her and reached down grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to her feet; "Listen Jamie, it's going to be a nice long weekend. Tomorrow, between breakfast, the cookout, and the barbeque in the evening, all we're going to be doing is sitting around the pool, drinking and maybe watching the Tigers get their ass beat on TV. What's the difference if you get your hair wet and kinky tonight or tomorrow?"

Charles stood up; "Let's go Jamie; I agree with John, what difference does it make. By the way, I like you kinky anyways."

Jamie blushed and pushed him away; "Charles, please not in front of family. Okay I'll go, but you all have to promise not to get my hair wet. There isn't anything I hate worse than going to bed with a wet head."

John stepped closer; "I don't know about you Charles, but I don't mind a wet head, especially after it's been in my wife. A wet head almost always puts me right to sleep."

Jamie let out a huff; "You two are incorrigible, I'm going to change, how about you Patti."

Patti giggled and looked to the others; "You change Jamie, never! Oh you mean your clothes, I guess so, let's go John, but you have to keep your hands to yourself."

John shook his head; "I'm not agreeing to any of that, right Charles?"

He let out a disgusted laugh; "Yeah sure, like Jamie would even give me the chance to try anything, especially in a house that wasn't her own, heaven forbid someone might hear her letting out so much as a groan."

The girls headed upstairs and John put her arm around Charles' shoulder; "Just you wait till tomorrow, I guarantee she'll be moaning and groaning in front of us all and she'll be begging one or more of us to fuck her. Just imagine her eating out Patti while I fuck her doggy."

Charles let out a groan; "Great thanks for that John, now I have to go upstairs with a hard-on and explain to Miss Frosty why I have a stiffy."

John gave him a shove; "Let's go, I want to see if I can defrost her without my secret weapon."

The five of them ended up in the hot tub. Nancy and Patti were wearing tiny two-piece suits while, of course Jamie was wearing a one piece that covered everything. It even had a cute little skirt to hide her crotch area, really, really frosty. Both Charles and John made sure for the women to see their packages, as they both were wearing a slightly larger version on a speedo.

Once in the tub, Jamie defrosted a little with the help of a couple glasses of wine. John took note and was going to make sure he had enough of that on ice for tomorrow and his secret weapon close by to add to the wine.

Nancy, Jamie's mother got her upset when she splashed her and managed to get a few strands of hair wet; "God damn it Jamie, lighten up, you're not going to fucking melt. I sure hope to hell you're not going to be this uptight the entire weekend, if you are, I'm leaving in the morning."

"Sorry mother, but I told you I didn't want to get my hair wet."

"Are you shitting me, take a look in the fuckin' mirror, I got one little strand wet, I tell you, you better not get me really pissed or I'm going to dunk you myself!"

Jamie put up her hand; "Sorry mother, I knew this was a bad idea. I'm heading upstairs Charles, you coming?"

"Aw not yet Jamie, I just got comfortable, I'll be up later."

"Suit yourself; I'll see you all in the morning, goodnight!"

Once Jamie was out of the sunroom, Nancy stood up and turned to John; "Great, now maybe we can have a little fun and relaxation without Miss Frosty gone." She took a seat right atop John's outstretched legs. Facing him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a hot wet kiss on his lips. She reached back and with the flick of two fingers, her bikini top went slack and shaking her shoulders, the top was floating on the top of the water. She reached out and buried John's face between her large mounds of flesh.

"Oh my god!" Charles exclaimed as he watched his mother-in-law pushing John's face into her tits and at the same time she began grinding her crotch against his stiff cock.

Patti sat back and kept one eye on John and her mother, while her other eye was on Charles, watching his reaction.

He looked over to Patti; "How long has this been going on?"

She giggled; "Oh it all started while Karen was home on spring break. Things sorta got out of hand, best week ever, right mom?'

"Uh-ha, now stop your yapping and go over and show Charles just how happy you are to have him in your home this weekend."

Patti stood up; her bikini bottoms were already missing. She giggled when she saw his eyes nearly bug out of his head. She slid over to him and straddled his thick legs, unlike Nancy, she faced away from him and leaning back, she pressed her back against Charles' well-muscled chest. She craned her neck, raising her face to his.

Charles lowered his mouth to hers and at the same time, enveloped her body with his strong arms. He cupped her large tits, although smaller than her sister's they were firmer and stood higher on her chest. He tugged at the tiny strings and the top fell from her tits. He immediately covered her white tits with his large black hands. He squeezed and caressed them. He ended up at her large, fat nipples and twisted and plucked away at them.

Patti felt his cock pressing against her unprotected pussy. She rose up slightly and with his help, she tugged them off. She settled back down, but with his firm, high standing cock, it slid easily into her slimy pussy. She let out a long sigh, but hid her disappointment. She always imagined an extremely large black prick sliding into her. She found it was buried in her all the way to the root. It wasn't even as large as John's. John's was large enough for her, seeing it was over eight inches and very thick. She also had Jimmy's whose was closer to ten inches. She was just imagining Charles to be like she saw in most of the interracial porn John had. Instead she had Charles buried deep in her and it didn't fill her the way John or Jimmy did. She liked it, it was the size she could ride and grind her pussy down upon without any discomfort at all.

Beside them John now had Nancy bent over the side of the tub. He had her bottoms off and he was urgently pounding in and out of her. He was slamming into her so hard, the water was splashing all around them and the waves were crashing over the side.

Charles loved having a woman who enjoyed fucking. He was so used to having Jamie just lying there, waiting for him to finish. He looked over at Nancy and wanted to sample her too. He knew he shouldn't worry about Nancy, from what John told him, if things worked out the way he anticipated, but the end of the weekend, he'd have his cock in all of the women in the house.

John let out a long, deep groan and started shooting his hot cum deep in his mother-in-law. Nancy clung to him as she felt John shoot his load into her. She just finished cumming and she lay there clutching at the edge of the tub. She felt him slipping out and she climbed out of the tub and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

John sat back in one of the bucket seats; he was panting heavily and watched his lovely wife riding Charles cock. He smiled at her as she threw him a kiss.

Charles was getting closer to cumming; he let out a grunt and filled her pussy with his black seed.

Patti slammed up and down as hard as she could. She fell against him as she felt him began to soften. She was frustrated that she didn't get the chance to cum. She figured it was a long weekend and she would get her share of orgasms before they all left on Monday evening. She slid off of Charles and came over to John. She loved his arms around her and she planted a soft kiss on his lips and rested her head on his shoulder.

Nancy came back into the sunroom; "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm heading upstairs and going to sleep. See you all in the morning. If I get up first, I'll get the coffee going. Are we having anything special for breakfast Patti?"

Lazily Patti sat up; "I'll be up early too, we can get it all ready together, thanks mom, have a good night." She stood up and smiled at Charles; "Thanks for the first go-round Charles, I hope to try you our again, but next time in a nice soft bed."

Charles stood up too and helped Patti out of the tub; "I should be thanking you Patti. Sorry I came so fast, but it's been so long since I've experienced sex that hot, I sort of lost it. I swear next time it will be better, I promise."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips; "Don't let it bother you, I already forgot about it." She patted him on the ass; "We will be great together later, I just know it and with Jamie between the two of us, we'll all really have fun!"

He let out a groan; "Oh I sure hope so Patti, from your lips to god's ears!"

They all dried off and wrapping the towels around their naked bodies, headed upstairs to bed.

While this was all going on in the sunroom, Jamie headed upstairs to go to bed. As she passed the girl's bedroom, she heard several moans and groans. She stopped and put her ear to the door. The moans were constant and Jamie heard more than one moan. She slowly opened the door, not wanting to disturb anyone if they were having a bad dream. She froze there; her eyes were locked on the five naked youngsters in the room.

Her step-son Markus was naked on the bed. On the other side of the bed was Jimmy, he too was naked. Leaning over the two naked young men were Gwen and Karen. They were slowly stroking the one white and one black cock. She couldn't believe how large they were, a lot bigger than her husband Charles.

Gwen turned to Mandy; "See Mandy, I've found out that if you get it good and hard and very wet, when you go to suck it, you can almost swallow a cock, even one as large as this one.

Karen giggled; "Listen to her Mandy, she taught me everything I know. I've learned to swallow my dad's cock and Jimmy's here. It looks like Markus there is just about the same size as Jimmy's. It just looks scarier because it's black. Just watch and learn." She leaned forward and ran her tongue around and around Jimmy's fat cockhead. She closed her lips around the head and took it into her mouth, she opened her mouth and let a large stream of saliva flow out of her mouth and completely coated his cock. She closed her lips around it again and slowly took inch by inch into her mouth. It took her about fifteen seconds and her nose was now pressed against his belly. Karen had taken all of Jimmy's ten inch cock into her mouth and throat. Her tongue whipped out and began rolling around and around his fat shaft.

Beside her Gwen was mimicking what Karen was doing, but to Marcus' cock. She had the black shaft coated in her saliva and the black skin was shining in the light of the bedroom.

Both Jimmy and Marcus were moaning and clutching at the two cock-sucking girl's heads. Marcus arched his back as he shoved the last inch into Gwen's throat; "Oh fuck Jimmy, you're right. These two cock sucking bitches are awesome. Are you watching Mandy? Do you think you'll be able to do this to me when we get home?"

Mandy knelt beside the two girls with their mouths stuffed with cock; "Oh I don't know Marcus, if Gwen can teach Karen, I can't see why the two of them can't teach me. I sure would like to learn to do that. It looks so yummy?"

Jimmy chuckled; "I wouldn't use that word, but without a doubt, it sure feels fucking incredible. I know Karen had a tough time as first, but just look at her now. Oh shit Karen, slow up, no, oh no...Fuck!" he let out a long groan and he started cumming. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth and she swallowed all he could give her.

Karen slowly pulled the softening cock from her mouth. She smacked her lips; "Mmmm, I always love the way you taste, how you doing Gwen?"

She looked over at Karen, her mouth was stuffed with black cock and her green eyes were watering a little. She began bobbing up and down at the upper half of his cock and when he thrust his hips upward one more time, he started cumming. Gwen popped her mouth off his cock and stroking him as fast as she could, he shot his cum a foot in the air and it fell all over his heaving black body.

He was panting wildly as he tried to catch his breath. He fell back to the bed and continued to moan and groan.

Jamie shook her head and slowly stepped out of the room, closing the door so no one could catch her. She hurried to her guest room, she stripped off her bathing suit and climbing into bed naked, she tried to catch her breath. She reached down and found her pussy was drenched in her juices. She rubbed her pussy vigorously within seconds she came silently. She couldn't remember the last time she came that fast or that hard. She lay there panting, the visions Gwen and Karen sucking those huge cock made her hand once again slide down her body and she started fingering her wet hole again.

Charles entered the bedroom and she pulled her fingers out of her cunt and lay there with her eyes closed. She tried to regulate her breathing so he couldn't realize what she was doing. "Jamie, are you awake?"

She didn't reply and in the tiny light coming from the hall, she saw him drop his towel and slip naked into the bed. She wondered where his suit was, but she couldn't ask without letting on she wasn't sleeping. She lay there, her cunt was steaming and she wondered what happened in the hot tub. Was he doing what Marcus and Jimmy were doing? She slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Jimmy and Marcus fucking her at the same time.

More to cum, hopefully Jamie...

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers