All Comments on 'Taking the Big Step'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT

Love to be Tony and get used this way. Get used by Gary's friends in gangland would be a great start as faggot bottom. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How can you know?

Julie, How can you know my intimate desires? This story is so me! Married with two adult kids. I have my stash of dildos and butt plugs, enjoy reading and viewing gay porn. I've enjoyed anal pleasures since my early twenties. Wifey would never play like this (or hardly at all) so I enjoy my toys. With the internet came my opportunity to find like-minded men. I found a massage man (or three) who introduced me to the pleasures of a real cock! Oh my! I think about this beautiful cock in my ass every day. I truly believe I am a very willing bottom, willing to give pleasure to the right man. Sadly, sex with my wife is near dormant. Butt I always know where to find a willing cock. The only drawback is HIV. I'm petrified of contracting this disease. At least my dildos and anal plugs won't give me STD's. Your stories give me pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Didn't even get to the end, came so hard , well done!! I'm a woman and I love these kind of stories. Can't wait to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

I'm a married man and this is my biggest fantasy! I came twice. I would love to chat sometimes. I'm curious as to how you came up with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very realistic

As a married bi guy you nail ed it....34 white mail here...I've sucked a lot of cocks. So far....shared a few with wife on vacation....it's so arousing...wife always gets so turned on seeing my give head.....Nice job I enjoy your stories...feel free to ask me anything via email......be honest with u......jward55@Yahoo.com

smoothboismoothboiabout 7 years ago
Female encouragement of gay male sex is the best

Faggots aren't hard to figure out. You got it right.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
great story please tell more

As a female you really got the feelings and emotions correct of a married man who truly wants to have hot gay sex. I too am married (I'm also a closet CD) but I often have hot gay sex with hot hunky men with big cocks. I love being naked in bed with a man who then orders me to suck his cock. After taking his first load in my mouth, I then lift my legs up onto his shoulders. He then shoves his big thick cock into my man-pussy and fucks me deep and hard, treating me like the sissy faggot slut I am. Please tell more stories like this one. It is great.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Gang bang Tony please

Love stories about married men sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. Nothing like a family man getting turned into a cocksucking cum dump for a group of guys. Great story.

WAClimber87WAClimber87over 6 years ago
You got it right!

Smoothboi's right us faggots aren't hard to figure out. But you still did a great job with this story. Hope you write more in the future about men fucking men with the same empathy and imagination as this one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
2nd read - please tell us more

Reading this story again turned me on so much I came hard in my hand -- and ate it all up !!! I too am married but i truly enjoy hot gay sex more than straight sex. I love getting fucked by well-hung hot men. Please tell us what happens next. Does his wife find out? Does he become a sissy faggot cocksucker -- like me ?? I can't wait to read the next chapters.

sakall2009sakall2009about 3 years ago
A convincing tale of a first bi male experience

I know the author was apprehensive about writing from a bi male experience but she needn’t have worried. This story gets so much right about the exhilarated apprehension of a first experience with a man. The stilted online chat, the backing off, the years of fantasising and self play, before taking the big step. The only thing I’d have wanted more of is the thoughts, feelings and senses of what it’s like to take a cock in the mouth for the first time. But it does capture he disbelief and excitement. I found this story very arousing and true to my experience.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story well written. As a bi sexual male it is very erotic as he moves on to taking real cock. I am a bottom now as a result of prostate removal, I do not get erect any more and the drugs do not work for me worse luck. I still have great feeling in my cock and enjoy wanking without a liquid cum. I love to be fucked and love the erotic feelings of sex with a man or men. I love dildo work too be it by hand or strap on from either sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I now for a fact that I need to take the next step.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Your writing (and insights) were remarkable. You did a wonderful job, and turned me on immensely. I am a married man whose has sucked a lot of cocks. I was older but wanted to suck dick so badly. I loved doing it, and no one knows. I would really like to suck cock for a woman, and show her the man's cum before I swallow it.

The_swallowerThe_swallowerover 1 year ago

Especially good story as written by a female. Great insight into the mechanics of gay sex.....oh and it made me cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES